Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Wow, I just saw that reel. "Happy 9 months Baby Bean!" buried under comments about her postpartum body!? How awful for any kid to read at some point. She's obsessed.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
How on earth does a baby trap their hand in an elevator door?? I cannot fathom how that is even possible? Was she crawling around in it??

VNDO

Chatty Member
the stories where aurora was leaning against the mirror had me shocked. The mirror is clearly just leaning against the wall, not secured in anything. It could very easily fall over her.
---
good to see that Danae respects the privacy of her friends far more than she respects her daughter! obvs didn't have this guy's consent to share his photo - yet despite her very brief consideration about her lack of concent to share photos of Aurora, she quickly dismissed it as an issue because engagement with her content is FAR more important than the privacy of her baby! 👌🏻🙄

View attachment 2538809
I thought it was the Italian 😆 the grey head and all

Attachments

Denise0211

VIP Member
Coming to the defence of Kayla Itsines is a joke. She’s toxic and dishonest when it comes to filters, and an all round twat. (Suggest checking out the tattle threads on the Itsines fam)
But how else is she going to bury all the negativity in her NC post? 🤣 Keep posting like nothing's being discussed on hers and send subs elsewhere.

She's down another -427 as of yesterday. I assumed more would have unfollowed since losing 300-400 a day is now normal for Danae lol.

Denise0211

VIP Member
What on earth is this? She’s supposedly just finished a class here, but is wearing a full face of make up (or is filtered).. surely that’s against her whole message?

Also, why is she advertising a US based fitness place and saying she’s excited to go to it/meet friends there when she lives in Italy? Such bullshit
I thought that was strange, too. But anything for money, or free lessons, I guess lol. Was it you, or another poster, who said this definitely felt more like a work trip than family/holiday.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just me, or does that poor baby look incredibly uncomfortable?! still hasn't worked out that carrier, probably because she uses it so rarely as Aurora is mainly carried by the nanny! if she moves her hand away from Aurora's neck, her little head is going to flop backwards as she sleeps! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20231125_133716.jpg

Lime_Lemonade

did anyone catch the change in her face expression when she was filming herself doing the pottery? she was smiling and then did an obvious shake and did like a weird pout... so unnatural and odd

VNDO

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20231221-220854_Instagram.jpg
I'm sorry, but her face is looking so different. I refuse to believe her lips are like this just because of some lip liner. They look terrible.

And why does she keep reposting her most controversial reels??

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
A part of me thinks she knows exactly what she's posting. She knows that if she posts screenshots of negative comments she will get engagament. Then people will go to that comment directly and address it more. We were wondering before what is her SM strategy and I think this is it.

And I agree with the commenters under her vibrator post. Completely unnecessary and makes her whole 'niche' even more chaotic.
i totally agree. I think it's fully intentional, all just an engagement tactic as she is fully aware that people will flock to her DMs to share advice. it's sad that her prioritising content and desperation for attention from her audience means she will leave her daughter hanging in such a visibly uncomfortable position, her neck at a jarring angle, totally unsupported and demand a photo before adjusting the way she's being carried - all for the sake of content. especially then to claim that "the baby keeps doing this", as though Aurora is choosing to have her neck positioned at such an awkward angle, when it's very clear that her head is like that as a result of the way she is positioned. just Danae, using her "miracle" daughter as a prop, always second place to creating content and hosting engagement. 😔

and yeah, i totally agree about the ad for the vibrator. not that i have an issue with the ad/product itself, but the way her content flicks between the topics of new motherhood, body confidence and the way that photos on social media aren't real, contradictory tips on how to pose and filter and edit photos to appear slimmer/more toned, post-partum bodies and encouraging people not to feel the need to exercise or lose weight or change their bodies, endless photos of Danae exercising regularly, female pleasure, her swimwear range, photos of food she doesn't eat just for aesthetic value, travel - it's all over the place, and it's hard to keep up with. she needs to decide her "niche" and roll with it, because her constant contradictory posts and hypocritical advice is incredibly jarring, not to mention her knowing she has an audience of eating disorder sufferers who she is using to validate her appearance wihth her endless body checking selfies and highlighting her own perceived "flaws" which makes other people hyper critical of their own bodies and aware of random skin folds or stretch marks etc that they didn't previously have an issue with. but certainly her vibrator ads sandwiched between photos of her baby daughter's smiling - and unconcealed 🙄 - face is particularly icky.

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
ah the irony of Danae sharing a photo of a meal with a tiny portion of noodles in her stories, with the caption "carbs are not evil" - this coming from the woman who has previously revealed that she regularly takes photos of herself posing with meals, only to dump them straight in the bin, including that bowl of spaghetti she pretended was a meal she was eating with Nico, only for her followers to notice a reflection of her tripod in the glass door behind her, and then her revealing that her bowl of pasta was simply a prop for her "aesthetic" posed red lipstick selfies! given that she recently showed herself eating a single spoonful of yoghurt for breakfast, i very much doubt she actually ate those noodles, after taking a photo for the sake of content. it's the usual Danae hypocrisy, where she makes statements about carbs not being evil or encouraging others to nourish their bodies, while she does the exact opposite! 😡
Please tell me the solo pic was saved somewhere 👀👀