Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She's been silenced by us for 5 months you guys. Just imagine the amount of BS content she would have created it, if it wasn't for her bullies. Yeh right, what a lot of crap. She literally hasn't stopped creating content, sharing multiple times a day, every day.
i'm pretty sure Aurora is basically 5 months old. so all the content she has shared since her daughter's birth - the posts about her post-partum body and "birth tattoos" and loose skin and her breastfeeding jounrye and endless reels of her working out of specifically reminding women not to feel pressured by society to change their bodies, not to mention all the repetitive posed vs unposed photos, the endless body checking selfies and photos of her body from angle to highlight every perceived flaw, plus the millions of photos of Aurora before she decided to conceal her baby's face....that just didn't happen, right Danae? since you've been "silenced by bullies" for the past five months! make it make sense! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 1

Denise0211

VIP Member
Aurora doesn't look happy in any of the slides. How many times can a baby be posed, photographed/filmed and passed around before they get tired?

Denise0211

VIP Member
@magazine&wineparty , I have also thought Danae likes her edited photos! She's posted the same look multiple times in the past. I think she loves how the hair looks.

And agree with @threadedpens that even the "non edited" photo still looks smoothed and clipped. Bah

Mothers on this thread, is it normal to have your baby barefoot all the time in public places/spaces? It always makes me a bit 🤢 when Aurora is barefoot in airports, on planes, now the Four Seasons floor. I honestly have no idea!
From a hygienic point of view maybe not, but if she’s cleaning her feet off before putting her back in the buggy I don’t actually see an issue. It’s actually recommended for them to learn to walk whilst barefoot and only introduce shots once they’re confident walkers as being barefoot helps them learn to balance properly

Denise0211

VIP Member
The dress never fit if you can't even eat without it popping. What is she doing? (All with that dumb pursed-lip frown I can't stand lol)

Also are we to believe she even ate so much? Seems like a cheap ploy for reactions.

Catch Danae check to see if the tripod was going in her totally natural celebration receiving champagne from hotel staff. So cringe. Nothing is private.

threadedpens

If she still manages to gain followers despite her highlighting her idiotic Barbie thought I think that's all the proof we need the wave of followers are bought.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
He must have told her not to show any of baby’s body…? But her face plastered everywhere is ok?
Does she even know why people hide their children from social media?
tbh i imagine the original post sharing her supposed concerns about sharing photos of Aurora without her consent was actually reflective of Nico's concerns, which she initially agreed to as a way to pacify him, while having no intention of keeping Aurora's face concealed in the long term. that holiday where she was with the nanny and claiming Nico WAS there, but didn't want photos shared and she was respecting his privacy, they definitely seemed to be having issues behind the scenes, and it wouldn't surprise me if they were arguing as they disagreed about Danae exploiting their baby all over IG - especially as Nico always seemed reluctant to have photos of himself shared on social media and in the early stages of their relationship, he refused to allow her to share any photos of him at all - kinda makes sense that he would want to also protect the privacy of daughter his daughter, but clearly Danae had absolutely no intention of doing so, given the potential of exploiting her baby as a cute accessory and prop for photos. that now-deleted post was likely a summary of Nico's concerns - clearly not shared by Danae - and she agreed to placate him, yet continued sharing photos of their daughter, just with her face concealed - still sharing photos of a baby in swimwear etc without her consent 🙄 - until she had found a way to manipulate Nico into agreeing that Danae could share photos of their daughter, presumably with the compromise that she would conceal any parts of her body that weren't covered, such as if she is only wearing a nappy etc. I get the impression that Danae isn't used to not getting her own way, and while it clearly took her a while to convince him, it wouldn't surprise me if he eventually conceded just for a bit of peace - although disappointing that he will stand up to her to protect his own privacy, but not that of his child. 🤷🏻‍♂️

VNDO

Chatty Member
I interpreted this totally differently as she has a doona so wouldn’t have needed them to provide a car seat. I took from it that the taxi driver was annoyed at her for putting Aurora in the taxi in her car seat when she legally doesn’t have to use one… but I also don’t believe that actually happened and reckon she’s just posting that it did because she’s realised she gets the most messages when she posts about baby stuff
It just feels very weird for the driver to be mad about her using a car seat. It's not like it would damage their car or something like that. There's some pretty stupid taxi drivers where I'm from and even that seems a stretch for them. But who knows 😅

Denise0211

VIP Member
He must have told her not to show any of baby’s body…? But her face plastered everywhere is ok?
Does she even know why people hide their children from social media?
So many people have explained the issues and outright dangers, but she's living in her own bubble as usual. She's posting poor Aurora constantly, with so many close ups. It's just weird, mainly bc it's not a private family+friends account.

Denise0211

VIP Member
Why why why does she keep wearing sport clothes out and about all the time, in ITALY of all places. Actually, anywhere in Europe, outside of the fitness setting, this is a very odd choice of clothes... She really thought she did something by wearing a gym skirt, didn't she...
Just came to post the same thing! 😂 I was watching Sofie's stories and she mentioned Danae as sports Barbie. She looked like she was going to a tennis or paddle match. 🙈 But she's gotta rep Women's Best! 🙄 The Pink outfit and giant LV bag, to boot. She really has no style whatsoever. Oh, and I forgot her big gym sneakers as well. Not even cute flat city sneakers, but gym ones. Lol

Denise0211

VIP Member
Danae hasn't really acclimated to Italy, including only befriending fellow American influencers. I wonder if this trip without Nicco is making her think how independent she is/feels back in her hometown and if things will change in the future.

IMG_20230828_173234.jpg

magazine&wineparty

Whos the older blonde lady with shorter hair that's in her latest post holding the baby and also in some of her stories? Strange how she is appearing in her content but Danae is not saying who she is.

Catsme

Chatty Member
Does anyone know why Danae keeps blurring/censoring Aurora’s clothes?? I kept thinking she was naked and that weirded me out even more, but you can clearly see that she’s in a dress underneath Danae’s scribbles. She’s been doing this in her stories for a few days now. What does it achieve?