Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danae Ricci Mercer #3 - Remember, you are a miracle - your face a combination of love entwined over generations, the dream of two lovers, love made flesh. šŸ¤¢

Danae Ricci Mercer #3 - Normalise immersing your infant daughter in diet culture by taking her to the gym to watch other women work out! šŸ‘šŸ»

Danae Ricci Mercer #3 - It takes a village of hired nannies to raise my miracle baby!

Danae Ricci Mercer #3 - A walking contradiction of normalising "birth tattoos" and post-partum bloat plus wellness retreats, working out and a diet of lettuce leaves.

Reactions: 2
Why does she give so much energy to incels chatting tit about her on the internet? Does she think they will be doxxed into ā€œbeing kindā€? I donā€™t get what she hopes to achieve by posting tit like that

I agree, imagine if it was the other way around? ā€œFinally gave the older, more meek woman a chanceā€ šŸ™„
That's what I thought. If just was the other way around, she would've made a post calling out the misogyny

Reactions: 1
Deranged incels notwithstanding, that post was definitely a backhanded compliment lol
Itā€™s embarrassing the way she screenshot those comments and makes them into a huge deal, instead of simply ignoring them. she does it for engagement, knowing that sharing them will rile up her followers, and that she will result in her receiving loads of supportive DMs and boost engagement. she knew exactly what she was doing with that reel - even the first time i saw it, I thought it seemed pretty nasty the way she had captioned it about "giving him a chance" as though she perceived herself as so much better than him, and that he was a lower being who she decided was worthy enough to deserve a "chance" with her. it was absolutely a backhanded compliment, and a really nasty caption on a post about the guy she is supposedly so in love with - reinforcing her belief that she is so much better than him. and whilst the comments from incels are the usual crap, the ones calling her out for such an insulting post and highlighting that she is implying she settled for him - which she did, in her mind, but there is no need to make it so obvious! - are totally justified, but ofc she is making it out that she is being "bullied". šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
Lol I knew those stories would stir up a topic here:ROFLMAO: It was a ridiculous original post and most people read the insult into it. "Giving him a chance" was not a compliment. it wouldn't be a compliment for a man to say he gave a shot to a mid-30s, saggy skinned woman with a host of mental health issues which is why you'll never see that. No guy would ever get a pat on the back for bragging about settling for the dumpy/homely girl. I wouldn't be surprised if the group doesn't know there was serious money involved in Danae's arrangement or we'd be seeing those comments too.

Reactions: 6
Lol I knew those stories would stir up a topic here:ROFLMAO: It was a ridiculous original post and most people read the insult into it. "Giving him a chance" was not a compliment. it wouldn't be a compliment for a man to say he gave a shot to a mid-30s, saggy skinned woman with a host of mental health issues which is why you'll never see that. No guy would ever get a pat on the back for bragging about settling for the dumpy/homely girl. I wouldn't be surprised if the group doesn't know there was serious money involved in Danae's arrangement or we'd be seeing those comments too.
I saw one comment that mentioned the money aspect šŸ˜…

Reactions: 1
Lol that's what I get for skimming them. Hate to give them any points but they're not wrong with this one.

Can we also talk about her all of a sudden acting like some sort of blushing virgin now? When the hell did that narrative start? If that's true what's the point of the weird 'gentle love' comments?

Last edited:
as though she hasn't made it perfectly obvious that she "settled" for the Italian, hence where their relationship is more a friendship than a marriage and she spends as little time with him as possible. it was nothing to do with him being "soft and cheerful" - she "gave him a chance" because she because she was at an age where she wanted a kid and worried she would soon be too old, and that Nico is a wealthy guy so she knew that she and their child would be provided for! she clearly believes she is better than him and that she felt she had to lower her expectations as a compromise to ensure she didn't miss her opportunity to have the miracle baby she dreamed of. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

as a side note, i wish she would stop giving out tips on how to pose to cause your body and legs to appear elongated as a way to make yourself look thinner. ffs, Danae. nobody needs these "tricks" - let alone her vulnerable audience of eating disorder sufferers. šŸ˜”

Reactions: 4
Lol that's what I get for skimming them. Hate to give them any points but they're not wrong with this one.

Can we also talk about her all of a sudden acting like some sort of blushing virgin now? When the hell did that narrative start? If that's true what's the point of the weird 'gentle love' comments?
She made some comments about past boyfriends shaming her for enjoying sex or something (?) and Iā€™m guessing she was brought up conservatively where talking about sex just wasnā€™t a thing. But, still bloody annoying. I donā€™t find it endearing or cute when a mid thirties woman is posing with a vibrator and making comments about exploring herself in a virginal way

as a side note, i wish she would stop giving out tips on how to pose to cause your body and legs to appear elongated as a way to make yourself look thinner. ffs, Danae. nobody needs these "tricks" - let alone her vulnerable audience of eating disorder sufferers. šŸ˜”
Yeah notice how sheā€™s changed from: ā€œthis is how influencers trick you, isnā€™t it horrible! Donā€™t base your worth off it!ā€ To: ā€œthis is how to make yourself look skinny, follow me for more tips and tricksā€

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah notice how sheā€™s changed from: ā€œthis is how influencers trick you, isnā€™t it horrible! Donā€™t base your worth off it!ā€ To: ā€œthis is how to make yourself look skinny, follow me for more tips and tricksā€
she makes it SO obvious she has relapsed with her eating disorder, the way she has moved from highlighting that social media isn't real and that you can't trust photos you see, shouldn't make comparisons etc to now going out of her way to learn poses that make her appear skinnier - and then share all her posing "tips" with her vulnerable audience - while going to wellness retreats, surviving on juices and leaves, working out constantly and spending her life body checking and taking selfies from every possible angle, obsessing over her appearance/body/weight. it's awful. she needs to take responsibility, take a step back from social media and seek support, instead of placing her audience - and her baby daughter - at risk with all her disordered behaviours. šŸ˜”

seems pretty bleeping callous to write a caption about how she just learnt about how so many people in the UK are currently struggling to buy formula and can't feed their children, paired with a photo of her feeding Aurora a bottle of formula, because ofc SHE doesn't have any problems assessing or affording formula, despite it being her original intention to breast feed. major ick, Danae, incredibly insensitive to slyly brag about having given the rich guy "a chance", so you now don't have to worry about not having the money to feed your baby. šŸ˜”

Screenshot_20231217_181707_com.instagram.android_edit_3711755147800291.jpg

• Sad
I missed all your comments! I thought it was odd I didn't have any notifications for new activity here. Agree with everyone: The incels and many of those comments were troglodyte level, but...her original post was so cringe.

Danae: Influencers using heavy filters are editing are bad. Don't follow/support this. I'm going to make a series on Skims adverts.

Also Danae: Throwing money at Kylie Jenner and promoting the lip kit she previously used as a spoof reel. šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«

seems pretty bleeping callous to write a caption about how she just learnt about how so many people in the UK are currently struggling to buy formula and can't feed their children, paired with a photo of her feeding Aurora a bottle of formula, because ofc SHE doesn't have any problems assessing or affording formula, despite it being her original intention to breast feed. major ick, Danae, incredibly insensitive to slyly brag about having given the rich guy "a chance", so you now don't have to worry about not having the money to feed your baby. šŸ˜”

View attachment 2636575
she's also missing the whole point in there being restrictions on the sale of formula long before the past 12 months, it stems from the formula issues in China, people were buying formula in bulk in the EU and sending it back. There were restrictions put on it for buying more than I think 2/3 at a time, and then the theft numbers went up, hence the tags at the start.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.