Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look at that. She's back up to 2.3 mil followers. That's not suspicious at all to gain back about 20K in a few weeks for no reason at all after a year of daily unfollowers in the hundreds.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why is she acting like she's never heard of snails being served as a dish?

Reactions: 2
Why is she acting like she's never heard of snails being served as a dish?
1. She's a rube

Or

2. More likely, trying to be dumb and cutesy for content-->engagement

Maybe both. She's always come across as the worst side of America to me. Ignorant, unsophisticated, insular.

Reactions: 4
Danae: builds an IG platform with the purpose of educating people that social media is not real and you can't trust the images you see on IG.

also Danae: "today i started picking my body apart and criticising my appearance because it doesn't look like the women in the photos i see on IG!"

ffs, if she hasn't even taught HERSELF not to compare herself with the edited/filtered/posed/AI images she sees on social media, what hope does she have of reassuring her audience! 🙄

Going on a local food tour to convince herself and everyone that she’s eating but posts a picture which shows her friend’s plate clearly dug into while Danae’s hasn’t even been dented. Same old tricks.

Attachments

Is she really walking around with that lip liner? If she were serious about her mEsSaGE she wouldn't use filters, stop. Also why is she acting like this is 2015 and she's just discovering these kits? Lol
And she didn't just drop the filter for that second photo, she also moved to somewhere with worse light. And then zooms in on a miniscule piece of dry skin you can't even see until she tilts her head back. So she goes out of her way to make herself look bad in a picture, draws attention to what she perceives as a flaw, and (fake) apologizes for it? I find her so strange. Either she really misjudges what people find to be relatable, or she is deeply unhealthy.

quite literally talking about Aurora as though she is a fashion accessory - just like a scarf or a pair of earrings. which is incredibly apt, given that she treats her daughter as a cute accessory, to wear for photos and then ditch on her village of nannies when she gets bored. 🙄

Screenshot_20231220_115534.jpg

Reactions: 1
Is she really walking around with that lip liner? If she were serious about her mEsSaGE she wouldn't use filters, stop. Also why is she acting like this is 2015 and she's just discovering these kits? Lol
She's so self-centered and completley obsessed with pulling off beauty trends lately even if outdated ones. Especially so if it's one she's been critical of. Earlier this year when she was freshly postpartum she was posting all the articles about how skinny is back and the Kardashian era is over (which fair to be critical of) but she really milked that for content while simultaneously dieting like crazy. Then she goes on a cleanse and what's the first thing she does when she gets back? Buys some ultra low-rise jeans since they're back on trend and the trend is skinny. Wow what a coincidence.

Her lips start getting suspiciously plumper in the past few months and oh look she's watching content about the fake lip lining technique Kylie Jenner used to pretend she wasn't getting lip injections, made some content making fun of it but now she also loves it! (No surprise since it was made for textureless fake lips anyways.)

She's been dropping major money on her appearance lately and I'm pretty sure she's been getting filler done in her cheeks and chin. She always had a sort of concave face and it shouldn't be getting fuller now that she's dropped weight (and for the chin where'd that dimple go that used to crease off to the side?).

That lip liner trend is so weird. The closer she got, the worse it looked. It must look so cartoonist in person 😅

The simple solution is to not buy the swimsuits that look like dental floss as she plays the victim while flexing the life out of her toes to pose her feet in such an unnatural way.

This isn’t a sexist problem. This isn’t another way in which women are treated badly by society. This is a you problem for buying ridiculousl and impractical clothing.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Going on a local food tour to convince herself and everyone that she’s eating but posts a picture which shows her friend’s plate clearly dug into while Danae’s hasn’t even been dented. Same old tricks.
i didn't get a screenshot, but it's like that huge sandwich she shared a photo of the other day as part of her "food tour", giving the impression she had eaten a sandwich bigger than her head, when we all know she made have tried a single bite. 🙄

it's bad enough that she lies to her audience and pretends to eat fancy meals and huge sandwiches and pastries and cakes etc, but they way that it is all so wasteful truly disgusts me. buying food solely to take aesthetic photos for IG and to pretend that you are eating it, only to dump it in the bin and eat a bowl of lettuce. i would feel so guilty wasting such a huge amount of food! 😡

The simple solution is to not buy the swimsuits that look like dental floss as she plays the victim while flexing the life out of her toes to pose her feet in such an unnatural way.

This isn’t a sexist problem. This isn’t another way in which women are treated badly by society. This is a you problem for buying ridiculousl and impractical clothing.

Yes! I'm so tired of her. There ARE suits made for surfing and other sports. Her dumbass pout drives me over the edge. It's like she's a professional victim.

Reactions: 7

Exactly what I thought. Just buy a normal swimsuit. There's plenty of options out there. I don't like the ones like she's wearing, but like high waisted ones, so I buy those instead. It's pretty simple

I don't think the hot chocolate was hers given the cappuccino was in front of her.

Her fave city in Italy. As if she's been anywhere other than Florence, Venice and the mountains. Lol. Otherwise she's been out of the country. 🙄

Edit: The hot chocolate is definitely not hers. You can see that woman holding HER spoon covered in chocolate waiting for Danae to finish making her fake content.

Edit: The hot chocolate is definitely not hers. You can see that woman holding HER spoon covered in chocolate waiting for Danae to finish making her fake content.
i came here to say exactly this! she may have "ordered" the hot chocolate, technically, as in she may have asked for it when she ordered her latte, but it's not HERS, in the way she is tyring to imply that she will be drinking a thick cup filled with chocolate she has a latte. the lady she is with has a thick hot chocolate, as she is visibly holding the chocolate coated spoon that she ahs used to stir the drink, before Danae saw an opportunity for content and shoved her OWN spoon into the drink whole filming it all. i would be pissed if I was with someone, and had to put up with them messing around with my food and drinks for content while it all went cold - just let her enjoy her hot chocolate without making her feel guilty, and drink your bleeping latte! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20231221_112904.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Did she take off her bra for this angle? I refuse to believe she’s genuinely wearing such a flimsy dress with no undergarment support to go out for a nice evening.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Did she take off her bra for this angle? I refuse to believe she’s genuinely wearing such a flimsy dress with no undergarment support to go out for a nice evening.
Probably. She's done the no support "lewk" before. I think also for her anniversary, or anyway some dinner with the Italian.

I can't believe she reposted that reel about being the image of two people in love after it triggered so many of her followers and after so many wrote why this sentiment comes from a place of ignorance and privilege. I can't tell if she's just that stupid or a trash human being deep down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.