Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she’s getting more unhinged

View attachment 2593550
So she's jumped on the bandwagon and created her own version of a tiktok trend with teens trying the Kylie Jennet lipstick - one I have seen loads of influencers recreating over the past few days - yet in typical Danae style, she has added an ending that fits her "tHe iNtErNeT iSn'T rEaL!" message with the ring light vs filters vs natural light and then a reminder not to be influenced to buy beauty products - plus comment asking her followers what other beauty trends they would like her to "de-influence", as she is obviously planning to start a new series of reels, with a slight twist in the usual before/after photos. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Cambridge grad writing "advices." 🤦

But TBH I think Aurora looks uncomfortable most of the time lately, including above.
very true. even as a tiny baby, she looked uncomfortable in Dana's arms, because she seemed to always hold her so awkwardly and unnaturally - not helped by the way she always had her phone in her hand! Aurora always seems fat more comfortable when she is sitting on the lap of her nanny, and it's clear they have a strong bond in the way we have seen A react when Danae is filming her and her nanny walks into the room - her little face immediately full of smiles!

it's to be expected when little A spends far more time with "the village" than her own mother, but it doesn't help that Danae still doesn't seem to have mastered using a sling or baby carrier in a way where Aurora is supported and appears comfortable, without her slipping sideways or her head at a jarring angle! with all the input from childcare experts, you'd think she would have worked it out by no - but the way she shares photos of Aurora looking so uncomfortable she doesn't seem to realise anything is wrong. and quite likely bec her attention is focused on her phone, not her daughter. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
So she's jumped on the bandwagon and created her own version of a tiktok trend with teens trying the Kylie Jennet lipstick - one I have seen loads of influencers recreating over the past few days - yet in typical Danae style, she has added an ending that fits her "tHe iNtErNeT iSn'T rEaL!" message with the ring light vs filters vs natural light and then a reminder not to be influenced to buy beauty products - plus comment asking her followers what other beauty trends they would like her to "de-influence", as she is obviously planning to start a new series of reels, with a slight twist in the usual before/after photos. 🙄
I find it hilarious she thinks she's contributing anything to the conversation with this. Every girl posting this makeup has a comment section filled with "now turn to the side,' or "lets see it without the filter." Everyone knows this entire trend started because Kylie Jenner was lying about the proceudres she was getting done and tried to pretend she was just really good at makeup. Everyone knew she was full of it then which is why she finally admitted it. Though there's an extra level of irony with Danae posting about it with laughably bad lines drawn on while she's posting other pictures of her zoomed in skin to show her flakey face meanwhile her lips are fuller then ever and have zero texture as she nears middle age. If she wanted to be honest she could actually talk about her procedures and treatments she's been getting, and not just the ones she's getting paid to advertise.

Yes Danae. Super plausible and likely for every business to have a fully kitted out baby room full of free clothes and a cot for a baby to nap in. What if more than one baby wants to nap? While we are at it why don’t we just put a salon and a gym into every office so that we can all spend our days like Danae? She just spouts nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Yes Danae. Super plausible and likely for every business to have a fully kitted out baby room full of free clothes and a cot for a baby to nap in. What if more than one baby wants to nap? While we are at it why don’t we just put a salon and a gym into every office so that we can all spend our days like Danae? She just spouts nonsense.
of the world should cater to Danae and HER miracle child! cots and car seats on demand, a play area in the gym to keep bebe entertained while she works out, a "village" ready to drop everything to care for Aurora as it suits Danae etc! it's Dana's world, we're all just living in it! 🙄

• Haha
That's insanely suspicious after dropping 100K steadily this past year. I wouldn't be surprised if she's buying them back up to 2.3.

Definitely bought. She has been losing followers daily for months now and it's not like she's announcing or promoting something right now .

Such a strange thing to say. “Seeing my husband soon” so I’ll get my hair done. Just says a lot about their relationship.

IMG_2790.png

Reactions: 1
Such a strange thing to say. “Seeing my husband soon” so I’ll get my hair done. Just says a lot about their relationship.

View attachment 2599568
Yeah, it's like they're still in the newly dating period. I mean sure, many like to look nice in general and feel good, but it does come across as weird and really superficial.

And yeah, she's DEFINITELY buying followers. How sad. This is an update from yesterday, which is unbelievable. I wouldn't doubt her management had a word about it and this is the result.

IMG_20231129_131212.jpg

of all the reels she's created, why is she resharing the one she made about the Barbie movie and cellulite, where she totally missed the point, and 99% of the comment are literally highlighting that she totally missed the point? 🤣

Reactions: 7
of all the reels she's created, why is she resharing the one she made about the Barbie movie and cellulite, where she totally missed the point, and 99% of the comment are literally highlighting that she totally missed the point? 🤣
This is the second time she's shared it after all the comments! It's like she's trolling. She can't be that dense, can she?

Reactions: 2
If she still manages to gain followers despite her highlighting her idiotic Barbie thought I think that's all the proof we need the wave of followers are bought.

i wish you would stop with all the idealised manifestation bullshit. like, we get it Danae - you have your miracle baby and are living the life you dreamed of. that's great. but it doesn't apply to everyone. many people are not where they dreamed of being or are current tly in a situation that they never dreamed of being in, because it's so awful. they do not have any obligation to be thankful. I wish she would think before she posted this kind of crap and remember that her own privileged life is not reflective of the majority of her followers. 🙄

Screenshot_20231129_235436_com.instagram.android_edit_2433020803713641.jpg

Aurora looks so tired and cranky. Gee, I wonder why? But Danae is only focusing on how "cute" things are. 🙄 IIRC yesterday she posted in her stories Aurora was battling jet lag. Yet here they go again...

Oooh yey, Aurora gets to see sometimes-dad! Lol
the way that story was captioned with the photo, it seemed that was the first time Nico had seen her walking - so Danae "breaking the cycle" of her own father not being present during her childhood is the Italian missing his daughter's first steps, because she's mainly flying around the world without him. 👏🏻 🙄

She’s so awkward to watch these days. OTT displays of affection with the husband she barely sees, acts weird around her daughter and is never fully paying her attention because she’s too busy obsessing over herself on camera, regurgitating so much random content that largely isn’t helpful or inspiring, looking weirder and weirder facially, revealing more and more of her true, self-obsessed, narcissistic personality and seemingly never spending more than a few days at a time at home. She seems to have lost all direction with her content too. I’m watching at this point out of pure curiosity to see what happens next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.