Danae Mercer Ricci #2 Filtered poses exaggerated, smile always animated, is the Italian AI generated?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so awkward to watch these days. OTT displays of affection with the husband she barely sees, acts weird around her daughter and is never fully paying her attention because she’s too busy obsessing over herself on camera, regurgitating so much random content that largely isn’t helpful or inspiring, looking weirder and weirder facially, revealing more and more of her true, self-obsessed, narcissistic personality and seemingly never spending more than a few days at a time at home. She seems to have lost all direction with her content too. I’m watching at this point out of pure curiosity to see what happens next!
You put it better than I could! This is exactly how I feel. And yeah, the content really is all over the place, isn't it?

Reactions: 3
ah yes, those totally "normal" skin folds that are a direct result of Danae sucking in her stomach to make it appear flat - something Danae recently admitted she does constantly, because that is SUCH body confident behaviour to normalise to her impressionable body concious audience. 🙄

Screenshot_20231205_155528_com.instagram.android_edit_2820478922922748.jpg

Reactions: 2
Anything for content. She bought those jeans. She went through the first phase of low rise. Don't act shocked, Danae.

Also, WTF is with her hair? I know she's in a humid place but surely there's a different way to style it? Why would she get a short fringe if her hair is that curly?

IMG_20231207_151921.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anything for content. She bought those jeans. She went through the first phase of low rise. Don't act shocked, Danae.

Also, WTF is with her hair? I know she's in a humid place but surely there's a different way to style it? Why would she get a short fringe if her hair is that curly?

View attachment 2615599
That post isn’t about the cons of low rise at all, it’s all about the initial body checking of the first shot that she wants everyone to see.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
That post isn’t about the cons of low rise at all, it’s all about the initial body checking of the first shot that she wants everyone to see.
basically the purpose of ALL her reels and stories. 🙄

as for the low rise jeans trend - she is fully aware of the "cons", because she grew up during the time that they were previously popular. if she KNOWS she doesn't like wearing low rise jeans because they get wet at the bottom and slip down to reveal your lower back, just don't buy them. there is no need to make her dislike of a certain style of jeans into boring content - especially when she never wears jeans anyway! all she ever wears is women's best. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
one of MY top tips for using a wrap to carry your baby while travelling is to learn how to use it in a way that your baby is comfortable and her head is supported while she's sleeping. anyone would think Danae had *just* become a mother and didn't have trained nannies travelling everywhere with her - i get she doesn't take care of Aurora for the majority of the time, but the way she still hasn't grasped how to carry her is pretty shocking. 🙄

Reactions: 4
WHAT is with her accent in her video talking about posing, it starts off British and then ends American.
She’s so confused.

WHAT is with her accent in her video talking about posing, it starts off British and then ends American.
She’s so confused.
That's insane lol. She's done this before but it's so striking in that bikini pose story. Also it's weird she says she breastfed. I'm pretty sure her having issues with being unable was the source of many crying posts and breakdown.

I'm sorry, but those selfie pics? Is her nose always so wonky? she's not a pretty looking girl imo and these photos highlighted it imo

• Haha
Wtf was that accent!? She hasn't talked like that in years, so why the sudden British accent? You're losing it girl

Wtf was that accent!? She hasn't talked like that in years, so why the sudden British accent? You're losing it girl
Do you remember when she was babbling in a British accent right after birth? It was very strange and these "bursts" make her seem unhinged.

Do you remember when she was babbling in a British accent right after birth? It was very strange and these "bursts" make her seem unhinged.
Yeah, it was so weird. It's clear she doesn't speak like that in her everyday life, because in the middle of the video she kinds of forgets it and goes back to her normal accent

I don't understand that thing she's wearing. Honestly, what an ugly outfit.
Right? Even ignoring the fact that, as usual she's faking her relaxed pose, but it still brings up the point that if you have to suck it in, arch your back, stand in a weird way etc for something to look good on you, then maybe you just shouldn't wear it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.