Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
28 checking in on thread 9! Have been watching this sad, deranged individual and the chaos the follows inevitably for too many years now. Although I was not directly victimized by him, I am certainly sympathetic and it is reassuring to see so many discerning his true nature.

Reactions: 8
Yep - have seen it and lots of our friends on TT have commented - I personally can’t see it going ahead DW will find a way to get out of it or hopefully it goes ahead and Apex owns him - let’s wait and see

When did he turn down NHS funded weight loss surgery ?
It was just as he was starting 8020 plan or a month or so into it I think. It'll be on his TT but I don't want to post it here incase it's breaking the rules. I am sure someone asked him if he was still going ahead with the surgery and he said he wasn't as he didn't need it with doing 8020.

I've just scrolled back (took bloody ages!) And it's from 20/03 this year. He has a letter from the hospital to meet with the anesthetist and he said I'm so glad I've been wheelered so I don't need this and throws the letter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Is this the most ridiculous response to my review ever - given everything that has happened.

Is that what they were doing with the Trolling the Trolls? Is that what were doing with death threats and threats to set me up as a murderer and a pwaedo???? Is that what the workplace harassment by his staff was??

No it wasn’t. This is the response I told them they SHOULD of made (at the time). Now? Now? NOW? Inappropriate. Too late.

And still no ACTUAL GENUINE APOLOGY
(One without conditions and bribes - one that leads to a change of behaviour).

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nessa looked fuming that Sam was around and she didn't have Dan "deliverance" wheeler to herself.. someone asked in the comments is it a 3 way 🤣
I can't understand how she spends all her time here now and seems to rarely go home??

It makes me so angry because I am currently jumping through hoops to qualify for weight loss surgery. I work my arse off and earn a pittance so there's no way I can afford to go private. And there's him making a mockery of people who are genuinely trying. Getting his benefits, weight loss surgery, £1000 for petrol, holidays to Greece. Makes me so bloody mad
I went digging rough DJ's videos for when he mentioned getting bariatric surgery..

plus the video afterwards where he says he's cancelling it and going with the 8020 plan instead...

You all owe me one 😂😂

Yep - have seen it and lots of our friends on TT have commented - I personally can’t see it going ahead DW will find a way to get out of it or hopefully it goes ahead and Apex owns him - let’s wait and see

When did he turn down NHS funded weight loss surgery ?
March/April

• Haha
Is this the most ridiculous response to my review ever - given everything that has happened.

Is that what they were doing with the Trolling the Trolls? Is that what were doing with death threats and threats to set me up as a murderer and a pwaedo???? Is that what the workplace harassment by his staff was??

No it wasn’t. This is the response I told them they SHOULD of made (at the time). Now? Now? NOW? Inappropriate. Too late.

Have I missed it, what did they say?

Reactions: 5

Nothing here can’t see their response xx

I went digging rough DJ's videos for when he mentioned getting bariatric surgery..

plus the video afterwards where he says he's cancelling it and going with the 8020 plan instead...

You all owe me one 😂😂

March/April
Ah man! He would be half the size by now if he'd gone for it. Shame he's such a horrible man, I'd care more of he were a decent guy 🤨

Not sure if this is allowed but it does relate to Dan so I'm hoping it does? If it doesn't, I'm really sorry mods.

But has anyone seen apexfitness coach tt about going on a podcast with dw? Interesting watch...
I can’t see it happening- there will be some excuse from DW about it “having” to be cancelled- particularly as Apex knows his tit and is far more intelligent, educated and articulate than Whanker. It’s September now… November is still a while away and plenty of time for 8020 to crumble even more. It’s amazing how much has happened cos of 5-7 trolly c*nts hey 🤣🤣🤣 oh whanker wake up.

The “engagement” on TP from them is also laughable with the negative reviews that they spent sooooo long flagging and are all now verified but the positive ones aren’t 🤣🤣 they’ve created all of that themselves and it’s brilliant. #27 over and out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder if sir fuckhead will go live in academy or for us today
I have been told he is absent from the Scamademy this morning. Instead we are treated to Kaz, Sean and the half brained helper, sorry Mike while they walk around chatting tit.

Mike feels all important reading the comments and is really playing the part in his 8020 hoody. Bless.

Apparently Dans having a ''well earned day off''

We know hes lying. £49 a month to not give a tit about the people who pay you.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I have been told he is absent from the Scamademy this morning. Instead we are treated to Kaz, Sean and the half brained helper, sorry Mike while they walk around chatting tit.

Mike feels all important reading the comments and is really playing the part in his 8020 hoody. Bless.

No shock at all!

Reactions: 4

Wow what a treat! And all yours for £49 pm. Amazing! What wonderous topics are being discussed today? Too many drugs/booze overnight was it DW? Feeling an ickle bit poorly today? Oh dear. Best get some pwoper nutrishun in then

• Haha
He’s clearly on yet another downer, going to go all out with his mental health again all being caused by the trolls etc etc!! No mate you caused this YOURSELF you’re doing it all to yourself after everything you’ve put so many other people through!! ‘Oh how the mighty have fallen’ hope it hurt and I’m always over the moon your numbers are falling 😜

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.