Dan Wheeler 8020 #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TC#29 checking in to HQ for our NINTH thread...8k+ posts by just 3 5 6 7 trolly cunts. Who'd have thunk?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel zero sympathy for nessa. Zero. She and her smuggy face nodding along at his vitriol makes me sick
Is she there with them in the evening then? How is she with the trainer and creator of the 'diet' all the bl00dy time and yet seems to be putting on weight?! She's actually worse off by being with him all the time

• Haha
Is she there with them in the evening then? How is she with the trainer and creator of the 'diet' all the bl00dy time and yet seems to be putting on weight?! She's actually worse off by being with him all the time
That's probably why Sam's feeding her up, she knows Dan doesn't like curvy girls 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How can Dan honestly be thinking that the plan works? The pic on the left is from may the other today
DB0E08B2-9974-4F1D-AEC6-6F9AEA42CFA8.jpeg

• Sad
There's little, if any change 🤨 at his weight it should be melting off him!
What's the bet he'll gain back most of the weight he's lost doing 8020 while on his holiday 👀
He definitely will, I remember one Christmas break from slimming world he put on 3 stone in 3 weeks

Also his major gain when he stopped slimming world was 10 stone in 6 months. Wouldn’t even think it was possible would you?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
He definitely will, I remember one Christmas break from slimming world he put on 3 stone in 3 weeks

Also his major gain when he stopped slimming world was 10 stone in 6 months. Wouldn’t even think it was possible would you?
That's mind-blowing 🤯
We will see, my bet is that he won't reveal any weight gain, just tape measurements, then he'll work like a donkey to try and get it off.
It'll be the true test as to whether DW has cured his bingeing 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys Stahp!!!

missypl said:
I do understand what he’s saying, he lost fat and has gained muscle but firstly, you have physically put the weight on so you can’t say you’ve kept the weight off, that’s a lie. And secondly, definitely not all muscle is it lol.
I understand what hes saying. But its bullshit. After the initial first boom you'd be incredibly lucky to gain a HALF lb of muscle per month.

Say Dan is as special as he thinks and is the most optimal scientific trainer in the world he is after all the best in the world

He would have (without any hiatus) gained a MAXIMUM of 77 lbs of muscle. 5 stone.

Its sales patter for the naive. Show me your abs Daniel, nope I dont have them either but I didnt claim to be a "beast"

Coconutclub said:
I'm the same - I still can't get over the fact that he only went to Slimming World twice after months of having this vendetta against them for giving him an eating disorder. To say you've kept it off, as he does constantly is madness. Despite all the other arseh0le behaviour - picking holes in cancer patient's training, constantly putting down other people in the diet industry, telling vegans they are stupid, jokes about women etc these 2 things (lying about the 8 stone and slimming World) are to me the most shocking - they are outright lies, I'm shocked that not only someone could lie so openly and so often, but also use both those lies as the cornerstone of his business.
Click to expand...Dude mate gang.

He never did Joe Wicks/Body Coach either.

Thread them together. Women prefer them to him and he LOVES women

Velvet Veil said:
Yeah, and it was 4-5 weeks in between SW classes which, to those of us that know, means he would have had to pay to rejoin.
He has to tear others down to make himself feel/ look better which means he knows he isn't capable of growing his business on it's merits.
If only his fans weren't so brainwashed they'd see this too
OR OR, hear me out, OR

It never happened

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That's mind-blowing 🤯
We will see, my bet is that he won't reveal any weight gain, just tape measurements, then he'll work like a donkey to try and get it off.
It'll be the true test as to whether DW has cured his bingeing 🙌

That’s a good point! I reckon they’ll be done with each after that, no mention of each other again.

Reactions: 8

I've put on 4 stone in 4 years and I thought that was ridiculous but 6 in 10 months? And 3 in 3 weeks? He was so foolish to trust DW and turn down nhs funded weight loss surgery 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've put on 4 stone in 4 years and I thought that was ridiculous but 6 in 10 months? And 3 in 3 weeks? He was so foolish to trust DW and turn down nhs funded weight loss surgery 🤦‍♀️

Crazy isn’t it? Yeah he’s really going to regret that. I would feel sorry for him if he hadn’t behaved the way he has.

It’s infuriating though, that other people are putting their trust in this unskilled, unqualified hole to help them.

Also, no it’s worse you’re the wrong way round lol he put on 10 in 6 months not 6 in 10!

Reactions: 6
I reckon if he does a live tomorrow it will be ‘gang, dude, mate, I spent all day yesterday dealing with trolly c*nts, it’s their fault you didn’t get one of the 14 lives per week I promised’ what do you reckon???

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure if this is allowed but it does relate to Dan so I'm hoping it does? If it doesn't, I'm really sorry mods.

But has anyone seen apexfitness coach tt about going on a podcast with dw? Interesting watch...

Reactions: 9

Bloody Nora really ? Wowzers now this is someone who needs proper help isn’t it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It makes me so angry because I am currently jumping through hoops to qualify for weight loss surgery. I work my arse off and earn a pittance so there's no way I can afford to go private. And there's him making a mockery of people who are genuinely trying. Getting his benefits, weight loss surgery, £1000 for petrol, holidays to Greece. Makes me so bloody mad

• Sad
Not sure if this is allowed but it does relate to Dan so I'm hoping it does? If it doesn't, I'm really sorry mods.

But has anyone seen apexfitness coach tt about going on a podcast with dw? Interesting watch...
Yep - have seen it and lots of our friends on TT have commented - I personally can’t see it going ahead DW will find a way to get out of it or hopefully it goes ahead and Apex owns him - let’s wait and see

When did he turn down NHS funded weight loss surgery ?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.