Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they replied to my trust pilot review- stupid of them really as it’s made me edit what I initially posted. Looking worse for them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So they replied to my trust pilot review- stupid of them really as it’s made me edit what I initially posted. Looking worse for them
Love a cheeky edit 😂😂👍

Ahhh think I v found where twatman nessy n knobhead are today on a mass reporting spree trying to silence and ban us on all platforms 😂🤗
The very least we can do is return the favour 👍 warm up them thumbs n if you have a spare min ❤❤❤💪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
DW is really distancing himself with DJ and carcrash isn't he?? 👀
I wonder whether it's DW distancing himself from DJ or the other way round...? 🤔
Maybe DJ is starting to realise that DW is just using him for PR and has noticed all the negative tit going on in the Wheeler camp and is jumping ship before it gets even worse?
Either way they both deserve exactly what's coming their way.
I think it's tomorrow that DJ is going to Greece. I feel so sorry for all the other holiday makers on the plane and at the resort - think there's a dozen of them flying out😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion:
Daniel Wheeler 8020 #9 He loves his NDA's and blackmail attempts but we cannot be bought or silenced

Reactions: 10
Love a cheeky edit 😂😂👍

Ahhh think I v found where twatman nessy n knobhead are today on a mass reporting spree trying to silence and ban us on all platforms 😂🤗
The very least we can do is return the favour 👍 warm up them thumbs n if you have a spare min ❤❤❤💪
are you saying ........ he doesnt like us ?????????? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:💔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, there is nothing nice going down here. But I think they both deserved each other, both wanted something from the other.

When I first watched the content from this regeneration of DW I saw a video with Dan and Carla saying they are related and everyone wetting themselves over it. I was confused what that brought to a life style brand.

Oh yeah I see it on his Link Tree, my mistake. I thought it used to be in his Tik Tok description too.
The initial obsession and focus on DJ and his wife were one of the principal reasons I left the plan.
I couldn’t find any common ground with them and found the continual references to them unbelievably demotivating. It felt all the more bitter as I was a paying customer and yet this family were being given access to the plan and so much more for nowt. I totally appreciate DW can choose to support whom he wants, that’s up to him - but by making this guy (when his principal clientele base is women) the poster boy for the plan just felt wrong. The subsequent podcasts were disgusting - quite why anyone would want to hear a grown woman boast about having an orgasm using her foot is beyond me! DW just egged them on.
Then it moved to the strongman training which to be fair the Academy also started to morph into. I don’t want to see DJ throw beer barrels over his shoulder.
Final straw for me was Carla-gate towards Emma. The fact she states she’s an employee of the company and the fact DW chose to support her was the deciding factor of leaving. I don’t want to be associated with that kind of mindset.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can I ask a favour?
The initial obsession and focus on DJ and his wife were one of the principal reasons I left the plan.
I couldn’t find any common ground with them and found the continual references to them unbelievably demotivating. It felt all the more bitter as I was a paying customer and yet this family were being given access to the plan and so much more for nowt. I totally appreciate DW can choose to support whom he wants, that’s up to him - but by making this guy (when his principal clientele base is women) the poster boy for the plan just felt wrong. The subsequent podcasts were disgusting - quite why anyone would want to hear a grown woman boast about having an orgasm using her foot is beyond me! DW just egged them on.
Then it moved to the strongman training which to be fair the Academy also started to morph into. I don’t want to see DJ throw beer barrels over his shoulder.
Final straw for me was Carla-gate towards Emma. The fact she states she’s an employee of the company and the fact DW chose to support her was the deciding factor of leaving. I don’t want to be associated with that kind of mindset.
I actually felt physically sick when I heard what she said, it was pure malice.😡

Reactions: 8
What.. no lives?!! I wonder if thats why another 6 have left this morning.
Academy went up to 617 this morning, and now its back down again to the grand total of 611, but minus the 17 staff and it's a whooping 594 members.

🗣 Tip for Lois, start planning your own nutrition business. This one is losing its credibility fast.

Reactions: 15
What.. no lives?!! I wonder if thats why another 6 have left this morning.
Academy went up to 617 this morning, and now its back down again to the grand total of 611, but minus the 17 staff and it's a whooping 594 members.

🗣 Tip for Lois, start planning your own nutrition business. This one is losing its credibility fast.
No TT's either ......?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion- ‘Nessa’s still fat, DJ thinks Wheeler’s a twit, wasn’t many names in the hat. How about that?’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What are the recipes they do like? What sort of meals are they? Do they get emailed? That would irritate me. He keeps saying you now get one every other day and that’s a reason for the price increase - I have a plant based diet and use the deliciously Ella app for example and that has new recipes every day and exercise/ yoga and that’s £1 per month his prices are just mad - I can’t get my head round anyone thinking it’s worth it for non face to face - everything being on Facebook would put me off too! For that price I would want his own platform or app - and if he’s wanting a better, more committed client why would you put the kencil king and queen front and centre - they give the whole thing such a downmarket vibe - so many questions sorry! 😆 I just can’t believe some poor soul will be paying the full price for this!

Reactions: 17
What are the recipes they do like? What sort of meals are they? Do they get emailed? That would irritate me. He keeps saying you now get one every other day and that’s a reason for the price increase - I have a plant based diet and use the deliciously Ella app for example and that has new recipes every day and exercise/ yoga and that’s £1 per month his prices are just mad - I can’t get my head round anyone thinking it’s worth it for non face to face - everything being on Facebook would put me off too! For that price I would want his own platform or app - and if he’s wanting a better, more committed client why would you put the kencil king and queen front and centre - they give the whole thing such a downmarket vibe - so many questions sorry! 😆 I just can’t believe some poor soul will be paying the full price for this!
All the meals are "Pwopah Noooo-Tri-Shun!!!!!!!"

• Haha
Oh how weird I can see the code on his tt profile thinf
He has two TTS that I know of, one with his picture up with DW does show the code but his other main one it used to have the code but it doesn’t now he’s removed it. Last interaction between them on TT was 11th Sept nothing since then?

• Wow
Oh! He's posted yet another thing bashing slimming world on his nutrition guy page 🙄 he desperately needs new content! If he isn't spouting lies or regurgitating content, he's trying to tear down competition 🤦‍♀️

Isn't his ENTIRE thing move more, eat more? 🤔 and by looking at DJs snack choices, he doesn't have a leg to stand on! 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Afternoon everyone!

Seems all is quiet today - is this the calm before the storm do we reckon?!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.