Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DW is really distancing himself with DJ and carcrash isn't he?? πŸ‘€
Credit where it's due, this seems like a wise move on DW's part. I noticed that DJ hasn't got that 80/20 promo code on his profile anymore.

DJ is catching heat for his employment status and diet choices more and more regularly. And Carla's comedy channel lasted about 4 days before it was removed. That isn't what you'd want to align your business with surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just stumbled across this nugget from dj!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you noticed the distancing had been since I mentioned on here that DJ had told a friend of ours that he knows DW is a twit but may as well get what he can for free from him πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Credit where it's due, this seems like a wise move on DW's part. I noticed that DJ hasn't got that 80/20 promo code on his profile anymore.

DJ is catching heat for his employment status and diet choices more and more regularly. And Carla's comedy channel lasted about 4 days before it was removed. That isn't what you'd want to align your business with surely?
Oh yeah it's a clever move on DWs part but it's a bit of a crappy thing to do. I do agree that DJ is a sketchy guy but it won't be all his fault, DW has a hand in it, telling him to eat 5k cals and lift weights and throw away his scales!! And don't get me started on Carla! It was predicted this was going to happen between them though!

Reactions: 12
Have you noticed the distancing had been since I mentioned on here that DJ had told a friend of ours that he knows DW is a twit but may as well get what he can for free from him πŸ˜‚
Seems whankey can’t trust anyone πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ€” trouble brewing in twatman garage hq πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It used to be when I got home from work Id watch eastenders. Now I log into tattle! Is DW dirty Den?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is his lack of a live today because he’s frantically trying to work out who shared the NDA?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey 2 days of tattle and things happen fast , all for the better I might add .
Carry on with what your doing Troops.
Your all superstars x

Reactions: 9
DJ still has his code up on my looking at it. But what happened to their podcast lol

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah it's a clever move on DWs part but it's a bit of a crappy thing to do. I do agree that DJ is a sketchy guy but it won't be all his fault, DW has a hand in it, telling him to eat 5k cals and lift weights and throw away his scales!! And don't get me started on Carla! It was predicted this was going to happen between them though!
Oh yeah, there is nothing nice going down here. But I think they both deserved each other, both wanted something from the other.

When I first watched the content from this regeneration of DW I saw a video with Dan and Carla saying they are related and everyone wetting themselves over it. I was confused what that brought to a life style brand.

DJ still has his code up on my looking at it. But what happened to their podcast lol
Oh yeah I see it on his Link Tree, my mistake. I thought it used to be in his Tik Tok description too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.