Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched 5 mins of it, his banging on that "binge/emotional eating is a good thing" is sending all the wrong messages 😨 I'm sure any counsellors here will agree, there's way more to it than getting serotonin from carbs. Not only that, he doesn't give you any help with it, he is just reeling everyone in with questions as though he is about to help you.... but there are no solutions- just the false promises-to join the plan at an extortionate rate for GUARANTEED results 🤬 It made me really angry 😠 I had to turn it off
#17 over and out
Ive posted in here a couple of times now you do not get Serotonin from carbs. He's thick as mince.

He actually said you get sleepy after a big bowl of pasta because of melatonin. The website he clearly scanned even says its a theory and they never measured anything.

The man gives my arse a headache.

Its all clickbait you can see how his ok advice changes to stand out from others then somehow thinks all these PhD are wrong because he doesn't believe anything they say and opinions can't be wrong and his anecdote from 6000 to 3 trillion helped women says everythink.

Reactions: 11
I also have diagnosed BED and it honestly takes over my life. That’s why I foolishly signed up in the first place, I think when you are desperate and have tried everything you are always ready to try one more time. I feel embarrassed saying this, as I KNOW how tit DWs plan is, but I still watch the lives and have that small niggling voice in my head asking “should I try this again” and that’s how dangerous he is, his claims make people who are 100% certain that it won’t work doubt themselves.
Note

You were diagnosed with BED. an actual disorder you didnt eat too much because you'd not eaten carbs. This needs careful management and is certainly not "cured" with calories and carbs

Reactions: 12
Oh look! Now he used to weight 24st not 22🤣 Also how off his face is he in this one?!
DW's obviously got eyes in here! The dodgy fucka's deleted the original video and replaced it with this one! It's so obvious that he's changed what he said originally "I used to weigh 24 stone" to "I used to weigh 22.4 stone"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
DW's obviously got eyes in here! The dodgy fucka's deleted the original video and replaced it with this one! It's so obvious that he's changed what he said originally "I used to weigh 24 stone" to "I used to weigh 22.4 stone"
I saw the other one come down.
So he’s still saying he currently weighs 14.4 stone then???
He looks completely fucked

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Of course he has! You know his ego wont stop him reading, no matter how many times he tries to tell himself or others that we arent worth it.

I will put money on him wanting to respond more than once... We have seen how passive aggressive he likes to be and not being able to comment will be driving him mad because this is one forum he cant control.

I mean, by all means, sign up and make yourself known Dan. Go on, I dare ya! 😜

We have already proven that we arent the 6, 8 or even 10 trolly cunts you have quoted. Theres 84 of us here mate. 84 people that have come together to show others what kind of sham you are running.

Saying your own words back to you and you dont like it. Imagine how all those people you have bad mouthed feel?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw the other one come down.
So he’s still saying he currently weighs 14.4 stone then???
He looks completely fucked
14.4 stone.....in his fecking dreams!!! Dan prove it and get weighed live...whilst holding your qualifications. 😉

Of course he has! You know his ego wont stop him reading, no matter how many times he tries to tell himself or others that we arent worth it.

I will put money on him wanting to respond more than once... We have seen how passive aggressive he likes to be and not being able to comment will be driving him mad because this is one forum he cant control.

We have already proven that we arent the 6, 8 or even 10 trolly cunts you have quoted. Theres 84 of us here mate. 84 people that have come together to show others what kind of sham you are running.

Saying your own words back to you and you dont like it. Imagine how all those people you have bad mouthed feel?!
👏👏👏

If there’s anyone that wants to join in, please don’t hesitate. We’ve all been let down in some way by him and have come to prove we’re not ‘trolls’, just a group of ex members trying to stop him from being a bully, to get justice for the girls that were threatened by his staff and bullied by him. We want people to know that he is not medically qualified and has given incorrect medical advice which could be dangerous.If we can help in anyway just pop in and say hi. People are given a number to show Dan that theres not the 6 or 7 of us he tells you all. There’s now 83 of us and even though we don’t know everyone’s real identities we’ve become a force to be reckoned with.
And you will be very welcome in TCHQ.😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

He won't sign up here because he can't block us and our questions!

Reactions: 7
14.4 stone.....in his fecking dreams!!! Dan prove it and get weighed live...whilst holding your qualifications. 😉

👏👏👏

If there’s anyone that wants to join in, please don’t hesitate. We’ve all been let down in some way by him and have come to prove we’re not ‘trolls’, just a group of ex members trying to stop him from being a bully, to get justice for the girls that were threatened by his staff and bullied by him. We want people to know that he is not medically qualified and has given incorrect medical advice which could be dangerous.If we can help in anyway just pop in and say hi. People are given a number to show Dan that theres not the 6 or 7 of us he tells you all. There’s now 83 of us and even though we don’t know everyone’s real identities we’ve become a force to be reckoned with.
And you will be very welcome in TCHQ.😀
Nope
21 stone
Pure muscle
A beast

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Nope
21 stone
Pure muscle
A beast
So he was originally 29 stone?? I’m not good at maths but….
Also, I didn’t pay a start up fee, so it was 100% off. My 4 year old is available to give you some basic maths skills mr DW. #11 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He hasn't kept it off. Last time we spoke he mentioned that he was 140kg. Which I believe is just over 22 stone. I mean id love for him to hop on the scales on a live to prove he is 14 odd stone because that's utter crap.
I've been reading the group for some time now and the more I see the more I get enraged with his verbal diarrhoea. Fella couldn't lie bloody straight in bed.

Between his lack of maths, Kaz's lack of spelling and grammar and Seans general lack of personality I think theres no wonder hes going under!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nope
21 stone
Pure muscle
A beast
Errr I don’t think so. Look at photos from a few years ago when he wasn’t doing strongman stuff and he’s still big def not lost 8 stone. So he says in the video ‘I’ve lost 8 stone and kept it off’ and in the comments he says he’s 21 stone. He contradicts himself in the same post!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.