Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's be honest. We all know that if Dan actually had any reputable qualifications he'd be showing them off at every available opportunity. The fact that he doesn't just shows that any he does have would make him look even more stupid amongst the professional PT community.

Quite a long podcast, but you specifically hear him say he isn't qualified, and he enlisted the help of others for his knowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I just don't get why they / he will not show their qualifications!
If you go to a chip shop, a bakers or anywhere that processes food, the health and hygiene certs are displayed for everyone working there who has completed the qualification required
Go to a hairdressers and their certs are on display for cutting, colour, style directing etc.
A care home that provides care, everyone working there has certificates proving they are competent in their job role and the safety of others and if asked for it is provided.

Surely someone who is providing a lifestyle plan, nutritional, fitness and well being information to the public would be happy to prove they are qualified to do so..

I want to see the certificates.

Who are the 'leavers' are they the disappointed 'newbies'?
Academy is at 621 right now
This!! 🙌

Reactions: 5
He won’t show them because he doesn’t have them or they aren’t worth the paper they are written on. He’s such a fake
Exactly. This is the fundamental issue. His entire approach is based on his own personality rather than any genuine professionalism. As has been well documented here and elsewhere, his personality is deeply flawed (narcissism etc.). He sees himself as beyond reproach. He thinks he can do no wrong, and any pronouncement is inherently correct. So if he designates himself (or any of the “team“ of cheerleaders) an expert in anything, then so be it. Lacking any real substance, he resorts to superficial, shallow material including blatant plagiarism.

Title suggestion

Dan Wheeler #9 Scamcademy has many moles, leaking info to the trolls. £49 a month you pay to sign a fake NDA.
I Ike this a lot! Incredible to think thread #10 isn’t far off.

Reactions: 10
Why does that name ring a bell Amber Mills ? 🤔🤔🤔🤔 ahhh I quote “just remove your card from the payment on the website “ 👍😝 wow it’s really awkward that his arse licking minions are actually giving out this advice 😨 who knew 😜
Oh wow - yep ……….

Reactions: 6
Quite a long podcast, but you specifically hear him say he isn't qualified, and he enlisted the help of others for his knowledge

Christ, It looks like a different person completely

1632320455224.png

2010 - from 22 stone - he maintains he lost and has kept off 8 STONE
That would make him 14 stone now?
I dont bloody think so ???

(or have I got something wrong :unsure:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Id agree 100% here, he’s making out the binging a lot of us used to do after a slimming world weigh in is the same as the person who sits in the corner of a Tesco’s car park eating their way through a bag full of food before they go home as the same thing and they are miles apart. I used to eat next to nothing all day on weigh day and once I got home would eat all the things I didn’t eat during the day along with a big bag of Maltesers and some buttery toast, and many many people were the same, but I have never done the other type of binging. That’s the difference between binging through lack of calories and binging because you have a serious eating disorder, yes he can probably help with the first (mainly because he’s removed the weighing aspect), but he’s well out of his league with the second, no amount of calories given will stop the second because it isn’t about food.

Im so sorry you struggle like this and that charlatans like him feed off you. Do you have access to proper help? I know the last couple of years have made getting help for anything other than COVID an absolute nightmare and everyone has just been making do.

This! youve succinctly explained what I was rambling about. He thinks that eating emotionally is the same as binging and it’s not, me eating a bar of chocolate on the drive home from work because it’s been a tit day is eating emotionally and there’s nothing wrong with it, I think this is what he’s trying to get at when he says binging is good for you, but because he’s an uneducated, semi literate loon who can’t get his words out, let alone a coherent sentence he gets it very wrong. A celebratory meal is emotional eating and is great and we should be able to use food in whatever way we need to, but when it becomes obsessive or in control of you is when you need help and he is not the man to give it.
You have hit the nail on the head here. I have done both in my lifetime and they are incredibly different situations. Having a family sized bag of chocolate on the drive home because of a bad day is 100% a different mindset to consuming an entire stuffed Bag for Life of food in secret, in one sitting crying your little heart out. He is so ignorant to the situation it's unreal. In fact is damned right insulting to the people that battle BED and help people battle BED everyday. If only the industry was regulated properly!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wondering if the leavers are £49ers or ppl who just waited till the 16 weeks was up 🤔🤔
I bet there are lots of people who just quietly wait until their 16 weeks is up and walk away putting it down to experience - his retention is poor

Reactions: 14
So with regards to one of his minions n VIPs telling ppl to delete their card details from the website 🤔🤔 pretty sure he threatened to sue someone else £25k for offering advice to ppl on how to end their payments too 🤔🤔 would he delete and block Amber for the exact same offence ? 🤗 I mean if you don’t want cunty trolls in your circle what’s your choices? 🤯😘

Oooooo and nice to see another nose dive in numbers in Acadamy 😂😂😘 hope they find their way here xx
I remember Amber saying that! it was before she went back to them I think!
Sure it was either FabRach or Amelia that got threatened with being sued for 25k

Reactions: 7
You have hit the nail on the head here. I have done both in my lifetime and they are incredibly different situations. Having a family sized bag of chocolate on the drive home because of a bad day is 100% a different mindset to consuming an entire stuffed Bag for Life of food in secret, in one sitting crying your little heart out. He is so ignorant to the situation it's unreal. In fact is damned right insulting to the people that battle BED and help people battle BED everyday. If only the industry was regulated properly!
I’d love someone to ask him to explain the difference between Binge Eating Disorder and disordered eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d love someone to ask him to explain the difference between Binge Eating Disorder and disordered eating.
HA! yeah I would like to see this too!
I have seen the man tell someone who is bulimic that she has binge eating disorder with bulimic tendencies. NOPE. massive massive NOPE

Someone asked him on TikTok to explain the 80/20 nutrition side, what would be in the 80 and what would he consider the 20 to be. He deleted the question 🙄

How would he know, he doesn't use scales does he?
He actually admitted in a live a while ago that he’s probably back to that weight, but it’s all muscle and condition, not fat 🙄. Seriously dude, we can see what you look like and you look like what you are, an overweight middle aged man who does drugs and drinks too much. Never seen him look as unfit and unhealthy as he does now, makes me flesh crawl to be honest.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet there are lots of people who just quietly wait until their 16 weeks is up and walk away putting it down to experience - his retention is poor
I would imagine many people feel some amount of shame or embarrassment on realizing they’ve been duped. This board represents a vocal minority, a small fraction of those with similar experience and feslings.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For those who have cancelled payment, has there been any consequences for this ?
Nope I didn’t sign anything, they sent me an email saying payment due if I don’t pay I will be excluded from the face book group etc and that was it I didn’t hear anymore. Best thing I ever did x

22 stone..is having us all on!!

I've said so many times Dan is one of them people if he was qualified he would 100% be showing it off all the time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.