Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, we have established that pretty much everyone or anything surrounding His Lord And Master is all a load of bollocks,

What is frightening and one I cannot fathom is WHY are his staff not seeing this and running for the hills?

Sorry, walking for the hills. Running not allowed on 8020.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So with regards to one of his minions n VIPs telling ppl to delete their card details from the website 🤔🤔 pretty sure he threatened to sue someone else £25k for offering advice to ppl on how to end their payments too 🤔🤔 would he delete and block Amber for the exact same offence ? 🤗 I mean if you don’t want cunty trolls in your circle what’s your choices? 🤯😘

So with regards to one of his minions n VIPs telling ppl to delete their card details from the website 🤔🤔 pretty sure he threatened to sue someone else £25k for offering advice to ppl on how to end their payments too 🤔🤔 would he delete and block Amber for the exact same offence ? 🤗 I mean if you don’t want cunty trolls in your circle what’s your choices? 🤯😘
Oooooo and nice to see another nose dive in numbers in Acadamy 😂😂😘 hope they find their way here xx

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Tattle gets a bad rep but this is such a supportive group of people, it doesn't matter that we're all anonymous. I love coming on here and reading all the updates - it really is like watching a car crash happen and being unable to take your eyes off it. I just can't get my head around all his mini cult members, sorry I mean mini legends - how can they not see what we see?!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I know Tattle gets a bad rep but this is such a supportive group of people, it doesn't matter that we're all anonymous. I love coming on here and reading all the updates - it really is like watching a car crash happen and being unable to take your eyes off it. I just can't get my head around all his mini cult members, sorry I mean mini legends - how can they not see what we see?!!
I get more support here than I ever got in the Scamademy. I love how there are some clearly educated individuals in here that know their tit and put DW to shame!

Reactions: 12
So, we have established that pretty much everyone or anything surrounding His Lord And Master is all a load of bollocks,

What is frightening and one I cannot fathom is WHY are his staff not seeing this and running for the hills?

Sorry, walking for the hills. Running not allowed on 8020.
Ive wondered this so many times.
Surely no genuine professional in their field would stay and put up with all this shite ..... thats if there is any actual qualified professionals in there, and Im pretty sure there isnt.
Surely its near career suicide for anyone associating with him ?
(Sorry - My mistake - except the Groupon qualified experts - you are incredible ;) .)
And Nessa ?- what is her official title? What does she actually do / contribute ?? - Except hit the like button, and write the occasional horrendously worded reply to a legit review ???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Surely no genuine professional in their field would stay and put up with all this shite ..... thats if there is any actual qualified professionals in there, and Im pretty sure there isnt.
(Sorry - My mistake - except the Groupon qualified experts - you are incredible ;) .)
And Nessa ?- what is her official title? What does she actually do / contribute ?? - Except hit the like button, and write the occasional horrendously worded reply to a legit review ???
I believe Liam, Theo and Lois are qualified. The boys are coaches /nutritionalists and if I remember right Lois did a nutrition course that she passed. All of them seem to be lovely people and that's why I dont understand why they can't see what we see?

Maybe he pays them so well that its one of those jobs you hate, but put up with cos you know the money is so good?

I can't believe that all of them are standing by and watching all this unfold without making their feelings known... Or maybe they are, covertly via TCHQ 😏

Reactions: 13
I just popped in and out the TT live, couldnt stay - Ide go out my frickin mind in minutes .
One giggle I had though - Nessa said she'd lost 162cm
?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You mean gained??
(sorry, that was bitchy !)
She probably has *lost* 162cm.... Counted every time she's lost as a minus, but ignored the gains in between, by that logic I've probably lost about a Kilometer in my lifetime 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably has *lost* 162cm.... Counted every time she's lost as a minus, but ignored the gains in between, by that logic I've probably lost about a Kilometer in my lifetime 🤷🏼‍♀️
😂😂😂 I v genuinely lost around 4000cm I can’t for the life of me find the tape measures I had 😬😝

• Haha
I just don't get why they / he will not show their qualifications!
If you go to a chip shop, a bakers or anywhere that processes food, the health and hygiene certs are displayed for everyone working there who has completed the qualification required
Go to a hairdressers and their certs are on display for cutting, colour, style directing etc.
A care home that provides care, everyone working there has certificates proving they are competent in their job role and the safety of others and if asked for it is provided.

Surely someone who is providing a lifestyle plan, nutritional, fitness and well being information to the public would be happy to prove they are qualified to do so..

I want to see the certificates.

Who are the 'leavers' are they the disappointed 'newbies'?
Academy is at 621 right now

If you go to a chip shop, a bakers or anywhere that processes food, the health and hygiene certs are displayed for everyone working there who has completed the qualification required
Go to a hairdressers and their certs are on display for cutting, colour, style directing etc.
A care home that provides care, everyone working there has certificates proving they are competent in their job role and the safety of others and if asked for it is provided.

Surely someone who is providing a lifestyle plan, nutritional, fitness and well being information to the public would be happy to prove they are qualified to do so..

Wondering if the leavers are £49ers or ppl who just waited till the 16 weeks was up 🤔🤔

I guess that’s why professionals all leave after a while. The amount of ‘staff’ he’s gone through is amazing. I bet they have a few tales to tell.

Reactions: 6

They could easily add their trust pilot score to their webpage.- https://support.trustpilot.com/hc/en-us/articles/203840826-Add-a-TrustBox-to-a-webpage

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Insiders - wonder if anything has been said lately. The numbers are plummeting a bit haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6

He won’t show them because he doesn’t have them or they aren’t worth the paper they are written on. He’s such a fake

• Heart
Insiders - wonder if anything has been said lately. The numbers are plummeting a bit haha
There aint no way that this isnt a topic of conversation over the dinner table at Chez Whanker.

Its gonna be keeping him awake wondering who could possibly have turned on him.

If you didn't have so many enemies you wouldn't need to worry about so called friends dude!

Let's be honest. We all know that if Dan actually had any reputable qualifications he'd be showing them off at every available opportunity. The fact that he doesn't just shows that any he does have would make him look even more stupid amongst the professional PT community.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He said on his live the other day he doesn't trust anyone. Imagine being his girlfriend that has gotta be yet another red flag.

Nessa, and Sean most definitely have NDA's. Imagine calling someone your best friend but you have to sign a document to keep their secrets.

Wouldn't surprise me if Sam had to sign one too. 😳🤣
yeah I’m sure someone previously commented that staff have all signed one. Which would make sense why they are still working there, they must be tit scared wandering what hell do if they leave if he’s that worried he’s made them sign a NDA

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.