Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
one of the people that commented on the post Dan replied saying ‘maybe you’ll win 😉’ so Ithink we can guess that it’s pre planned anyway
Now he’s read here he won’t choose that person haha

This morning there was 644 members. Now there’s 643.
So I’m gonna say he will be LYING if he boasts new signups lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Been offline since Thursday, and wow did I pick a time to be away 😅.

This all feels so desperate. That 75% offer is another one that is off the joining fee only. So in real terms it reduces the joining fee to £12.50, exactly like the 50% discount code did, before the price hike.

It's essentially the same promotion, but they can claim it's the 'biggest ever discount' because they put the prices up. This is all a bit DFS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Now he’s read here he won’t choose that person haha

This morning there was 644 members. Now there’s 643.
So I’m gonna say he will be LYING if he boasts new signups lol
Or the numbers leaving outdo new members. Can only hope no one is desperate and vulnerable enough to part with that amount of cash. I got 3 months of support for £75 from someone else and it’s far superior- I can say that having experienced both “plans” so up yours whanky when you read this

Reactions: 12
Been offline since Thursday, and wow did I pick a time to be away 😅.

This all feels so desperate. That 75% offer is another one that is off the joining fee only. So in real terms it reduces the joining fee to £12.50, exactly like the 50% discount code did, before the price hike.

It's essentially the same promotion, but they can claim it's the 'biggest ever discount' because they put the prices up. This is all a bit DFS.
However as the plan has not been offered at full price for a minimum of 30 days before the huge discount this could cost him £1000s in trading standards fines 🤔🤔🤔 so I mean if ppl have a spare 5 mins to bash out an email 😬😬😬 what harm could it do 🤗 I mean none to us but as consumers you do have that right to contact them regarding such violations 😘

However as the plan has not been offered at full price for a minimum of 30 days before the huge discount this could cost him £1000s in trading standards fines 🤔🤔🤔 so I mean if ppl have a spare 5 mins to bash out an email 😬😬😬 what harm could it do 🤗 I mean none to us but as consumers you do have that right to contact them regarding such violations 😘
Anyone else got trading standards and trust pilot in their too 2 email addresses ?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 773748
Think it’s nessa responding because her replies on fb are littered with grammatical issues. So profesh to not even use spell check
Id love to know how they've determined the correct amount of calories to stop binge eating

Like somehow people only got fat because they binged. I assume she's still binging then as she's a size 16....

Multifaceted problem solved with a calorie allowance determined via a calculator that knows nothing about you.

For a man that claims to understand to much his cure is painfully simple.

Your body needs fuel to sustain activity no tit but all that fuel doesn't need to come from your mouth all the time.

Id love to hear how he reconciles a calorie deficit to lose stored bodyfat vs eating "below bmr" it would be so much mental gymnastics even Simone would applaud.

You have millions of calories in your bodyfat.

Reactions: 5
And the time he said he wouldn't be working weekends anymore
And the time he said the Scamademy would be manned 9-5
And the time he said he was no longer coaching
And the time he said he was gonna plan a retreat
And the time he said the new content was being filmed
And the time he said the plan was always designed to be 52 weeks

I am sure there is many more. The verbal diarrhoea is consistent, I will give him that.
Someone told me he’s also offering £150 per person to hire a private gym and teach weight training 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Disappointed ladies - I rushed here expecting comedy gold after seeing Special Needs Steve’s testimonial and NOTHING!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id love to know how they've determined the correct amount of calories to stop binge eating

Like somehow people only got fat because they binged. I assume she's still binging then as she's a size 16....

Multifaceted problem solved with a calorie allowance determined via a calculator that knows nothing about you.

For a man that claims to understand to much his cure is painfully simple.

Your body needs fuel to sustain activity no tit but all that fuel doesn't need to come from your mouth all the time.

Id love to hear how he reconciles a calorie deficit to lose stored bodyfat vs eating "below bmr" it would be so much mental gymnastics even Simone would applaud.

You have millions of calories in your bodyfat.
I’m no expert (but then neither is Dan) so maybe someone can help me out. How can calories determine a binge? It’s like he gives so many calories that people can’t binge but surely bingeing is about overeating in one go?? Like 2000 calories is perfectly fine through the day but if you ate all 2000 in the space of an hour then surely that would be a binge?

Im starting a go fund me
Let Dan know if you need any help with that, he knows how to start a good Go fund me

Dan looks and sounds absolutely smashed on his last 2 TikToks, the scone one and the team RH one.

I thought you were going to say "speaking of dogshit...did you see the video of Carla getting glammed up for her holidays?" 😂😂😂
I see Carlas looking better these days!

The only company in England or the U.K. that also focuses on the mindset side? What planet is he on? He makes some outrageous claims.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan looks and sounds absolutely smashed on his last 2 TikToks, the scone one and the team RH one.
He looks awful. Hes a far cry from how he looked way back in Feb. Dont do drugs, kids.

I love how he can address the person asking the Q in the team RH one with '' Hi Ross'' but yesterday failed to spot that Liam was a cancer sufferer when his name literally is THEKINGOFCHEMO.

Utter knob head.

Reactions: 13
Disappointed ladies - I rushed here expecting comedy gold after seeing Special Needs Steve’s testimonial and NOTHING!!
Oh haven’t see it yet. Should We be disappointed we’ve not been asked to create one.. well anyone still in the academy that is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.