Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m an idiot. It was an hour to enter, and name picked tomorrow…I swear I’m going nuts!

Reactions: 4
And …… I’m a cancer survivor too.
What an odious little man he is. Probably high when he did it.

Still - two likes on his BIG competition in the last hour on TT 😂😂😂😂 ……. And a 75% discount off the sign up. (Which means nothing with a 100% increase in monthly fees) 😂😂😂😂

I look forward to the day that new customers signing up hits zero.

(Oh - and Dan ….. do hope you are legally obliged to give EVERYONE a 14 day cooling off period - where you have to return ALL money - without quibble or question. That’s a legal obligation as per Trading Standards and if you don’t oblige the fines for non compliance are in the thousands).
He’s looks off his rocker in those screenshots, we know where that sign up money is going!

Reactions: 6
Oh WOW! The response to the competition was SO GOOD that they’re extending it to 12pm tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh it’s alllll falling down I love it
I wouldn’t want to be anywhere near him right now (or anytime actually!) he will be furious that he isn’t getting people falling over themselves to sign up. He will be blaming the TCs. However, everything slips through his grubby fingers, life changing fitness went tits up, the first attempt at 80/20 fell apart, the book deal went to tit, hey wanky if you are reading this it’s you, YOU are the common denominator, people eventually see the real you, they wise up and there you are left blaming and complaining, and leaving people hurt in the aftermath.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Tomorrow 6pm…
He’s made it so complicated he’s either got so few entries he can’t get three winners or tons of people have done the share and tag only getting small points and he doesn’t want to give away such high value prizes 🤣 to tho

View attachment 772929
This comment made me laugh on one of his videos 😆 I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t one of Carla’s huns - all this time watching and commenting on his lives, still overweight and all she has to show for it is a new addiction to energy drinks!
My friend who is in the academy (idolises Dan) yes we’re still friends just… loved gloating to me how dan promotes energy drinks as being OK, been trying to get her off these for years :-(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s made it so complicated he’s either got so few entries he can’t get three winners or tons of people have done the share and tag only getting small points and he doesn’t want to give away such high value prizes 🤣 to tho

My friend who is in the academy (idolises Dan) yes we’re still friends just… loved gloating to me how dan promotes energy drinks as being OK, been trying to get her off these for years :-(
Does he promote them being okay? I’d love to see that

Reactions: 6
Things have noticeably degenerated relative to even just a few weeks ago, wow. The constant promo, complete void of any real content or value…the final meltdown can’t be far off!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.