Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting response to his reaction video to King of chemo...
did it not occur to him, as a grown adult, to actually gain some perspective on the situation before making his pathetically unfunny video

Reactions: 13
Evening all! Trying to catch up through all these threads. I came across DW on TikTok months ago. I watched his videos and followed him. Instantly attracted to his straight talking about s world. Even sent his videos to others. Thought he came across as knowledgeable.

Then I discovered tattle and when I learnt what this site was about I actually searched for him but that must have been before the threads started. I nearly signed up as didn’tfind anything bad on here. But didn’t thankfully.

then I saw all these posts and his TikToks are getting weird. So hi! I’m here :)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Interesting response to his reaction video to King of chemo...
Had no idea a video by someone called king of CHEMO was a cancer sufferer and yet you are a self proclaimed authority on so many health issues 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Evening all! Trying to catch up through all these threads. I came across DW on TikTok months ago. I watched his videos and followed him. Instantly attracted to his straight talking about s world. Even sent his videos to others. Thought he came across as knowledgeable.

Then I discovered tattle and when I learnt what this site was about I actually searched for him but that must have been before the threads started. I nearly signed up as didn’tfind anything bad on here. But didn’t thankfully.

then I saw all these posts and his TikToks are getting weird. So hi! I’m here :)
Welcome! X

Reactions: 6

Welcome lovely - you had a lucky escape, trust me! ❤

Had no idea a video by someone called king of CHEMO was a cancer sufferer and yet you are a self proclaimed authority on so many health issues 🧐
Was literally just about to say this. Not like the guys username would be a giveaway would it?! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Welcome lovely - you had a lucky escape, trust me! ❤

Was literally just about to say this. Not like the guys username would be a giveaway would it?! 🙄
Exactly! He would have to type the name to stitch - you’d think at that point he would think ‘oh chemo - wait a minute maybe this man has cancer let me check - oh thank goodness I didn’t do that, poor man is terminally ill - I’ll leave that alone’ but no - as usual full steam ahead, no due diligence, no thought put in gotta get that content out - it’s all about the likes! 😡🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11

Welcome xx you are number #82 in Trolly c!nt hq xx

Reactions: 9
View attachment 772929
This comment made me laugh on one of his videos 😆 I’d feel bad for her if she wasn’t one of Carla’s huns - all this time watching and commenting on his lives, still overweight and all she has to show for it is a new addiction to energy drinks!
So I was away with friends over the weekend, and at breakfast I was recording his meltdown live. I had the sound off and wasn't watching it and my pal told me my phone was on. I ended up explaining Whanker and Tattle to her. She, a complete outsider, was gobsmacked. She went on to look at him herself, and her first comment was about that energy drink comment! So healthy...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
6pm tomorrow and so far will only need a shot glass to pull names out of, not a hat

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I was away with friends over the weekend, and at breakfast I was recording his meltdown live. I had the sound off and wasn't watching it and my pal told me my phone was on. I ended up explaining Whanker and Tattle to her. She, a complete outsider, was gobsmacked. She went on to look at him herself, and her first comment was about that energy drink comment! So healthy...
… and expensive- they cost a bl00dy fortune!

Reactions: 3
I’m confused. He’s put a post up saying there was only an hour left, that was 3 hours ago. Then he put a post up an hour ago saying it only had an hour, now that’s been deleted?
he’s probably stoned and got no idea what he’s doing as usual

Reactions: 6
They don't believe me it works Steph. Please do a video for me an I'll give you my cookbook for free.
She hasn’t convinced me it does work. Talks about losing weight on another plan but all she says here is she feels more confident and doesn’t worry about eating food. That’s great and all BUT people want weightloss too!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.