Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If dan or any of his inner circle are reading here enough is enough ffs take his fuckin social media off him you literally can not blame us for this fuckin car crash!! He’s a idiot

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I watched a live done by one of his competitors over the weekend. There was obviously a troll in the room, making the same comment several times. He ignored it, carried on talking and the troll quietly disappeared. No fuss, no disruption.
What he didn’t do was slam his fist on the desk, have a hissy fit and tell everybody how badly he’s being treated.
Dan just wouldn’t know professional if it poked him up the arse.
For me, it’s not just that the programme he peddles is rubbish, or that utter unqualified rubbish comes out of his mouth, but also that his unprofessionalism makes him so unconvincing.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up so might have already been mentioned but there is a new TP review up from a current member 👀 I don't know how to link it here sorry.

Reactions: 8
I watched a live done by one of his competitors over the weekend. There was obviously a troll in the room, making the same comment several times. He ignored it, carried on talking and the troll quietly disappeared. No fuss, no disruption.
What he didn’t do was slam his fist on the desk, have a hissy fit and tell everybody how badly he’s being treated.
Dan just wouldn’t know professional if it poked him up the arse.
For me, it’s not just that the programme he peddles is rubbish, or that utter unqualified rubbish comes out of his mouth, but also that his unprofessionalism makes him so unconvincing.
I see it a lot where real trolls try to get attention and they just get deleted, lots of accounts handle it well; but I guess the difference is he isn't being trolled. He is being called out in comments and questioned and he can't stand it - its triggering him that some people see through the arrogance and 'nutritional knowledge' and he can't cope. Its the truth that hurts not any 'trolling'.

Did he not just claim he saves lives...?
Brilliant!! "All I do is change lives" - oh and also the only person that can change your circumstances is you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 11
Just catching up so might have already been mentioned but there is a new TP review up from a current member 👀 I don't know how to link it here sorry.
Here you go:

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, you can only use the “trolling” and hate campaign excuses for so long. This is a business run through social media, where the owner is making a conscious effort to grow his social media profile and recruit customers that way!!! Soooooooo, when you have shocking customer service at best and employees or promoters making death threats at worst, guess where the complaints and consequences to this are going to play out? That’s right, on your social media. He’s not customer facing so you can’t go into his place of work and ask to see the manager and on the Facebook group he blocks any negative comments. Even a business with a premises can expect social media complaints. Dan, you are not dealing with trolls, you are dealing with people who are complaining about their shoddy treatment and trying to warn others against it. Hence the reason some people have got trading standards and the police involved, hardly the behaviour of trolls!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was he stitching it for?

Edit - just seen it on Funky - Oh my God!!! WTF - I'm so angry watching that, I'm a cancer survivor myself, I couldn't walk to the bathroom alone when on chemo let alone do what this guy is doing!! :mad::mad:
as a fellow cancer survivor as well I have given King of Chemo a follow , now that guy is a legend ! That TT had me fuming cancer is a hard journey and no one has the right to belittle that !!!!!😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Master of marketing has just realised he didn't promote his HUGE competition on tiktok- his biggest platform 🤣🤣

Competition now been extended AND he's offering 75% discount on set up fee 😂😂

I dont think he's had as many new sign ups as he imagined he would through this AMAZING Competition 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

He’s got the “huns” doing his TTS now….
Jeez - he should use this video for his sleep training :sneaky: that is the dullest review I've ever heard - I was nodding off!!

and another one that lost most of their weight elsewhere I see :rolleyes:

as a fellow cancer survivor as well I have given King of Chemo a follow , now that guy is a legend ! That TT had me fuming cancer is a hard journey and no one has the right to belittle that !!!!!😡
He is a legend - a true Alpha male, doing all that running and fundraising despite a sh!tty hand being dealt to him meanwhile Dan Wheeler is in his girlfriends garage making tiktoks about his baggy balls@ck :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just catching up - honestly Danny the Fanny really is the gift that keeps on giving isnt he?

This bloke couldn't run a piss up in a brewery, honestly.

Hes doing absolutely anything he can to generate some interest because people are starting to see him for what he is.

Soak it up Stalker Steph as your time will be short lived I promise.

**on another note, I see a few new posters- welcome to TCHQ! Shout up if we haven't given you a number yet ❤ **

Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE]
Detest this 🤮🤮🤮. To be fair your review is as valid as those who have or are having negative reviews of the plan. Glad you feel it’s it’s worked for you; if I heard right you’ve lost one dress size in that time? sadly that’s not the case for everyone and one dress size to a larger lady wouldn’t be enough of an achievement for £125 investment but if your happy paying £25 a month to drop a dress size in 4 plus months and doing free promotion videos then fair play to you, you are exactly the type of customer wheeler wants and needs to stroke his ego

Reactions: 14
Detest this 🤮🤮🤮. To be fair your review is as valid as those who have or are having negative reviews of the plan. Glad you feel it’s it’s worked for you; if I heard right you’ve lost one dress size in that time? sadly that’s not the case for everyone and one dress size to a larger lady wouldn’t be enough of an achievement for £125 investment but if your happy paying £25 a month to drop a dress size in 4 plus months and doing free promotion videos then fair play to you, you are exactly the type of customer wheeler wants and needs to stroke his ego
[/QUOTE]

I'm sure she said somewhere when I was in the academy that she didn't pay at the beginning and was thanking Dan for letting her join for free. Then she was moving onto one of the more expensive plans later on. I don't have access to the academy anymore, does anyone else remember this?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.