Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is such a difference between alpha / assertive / bullying.

Alpha types (I’m not even convinced by the concept because it’s far too simplistic ) - don’t bully. Being an alpha does not mean you get to treat people like crap or bully them. Being alpha does not mean that you get to behave how you want because you are the head.

Some people are more naturally able to lead groups than others but mostly I think it’s learnt skills. Leaders don’t have to go around telling everyone that they are leaders ……….. because their skills and abilities are recognised by others.

Good leaders LISTEN …… to feedback (good and bad) so that they can improve themselves and their team…… along with the business.
Good leaders seek out critical friends who can point to problems - because once you can see issues you can resolve them.
Good leaders are pretty selfless. They don’t need their ego stroking because they know that being a leader doesn’t make you more important than anyone in your team - it just means you are doing a different role.
Good leaders - who are capable - do not turn up to work high and or drunk because they know that it impares their ability to perform well.

Having MH problems, ADHD, bipolar and whatever else he wants to claim does NOT give him (or anyone) a reason to consistently treat other people in a bullying manner. It just doesn’t. Neither does it give him an excuse for lying repeatedly or giving out medical advice to people.

I criticised a business. I wrote a review. It was truthful and we all know that he can’t handle the truth because he lives in constant fear that people will see through his lies.

(Dan - we know you read this - and you need to know that we have seen through your lies. You didn’t give a real apology……. And you haven’t dealt with the death threats, threats to set me up as a pweirdo and a murderer. I cannot be bought for a few pieces of silver. If you had an ounce of integrity you would apologise properly. You would ask US how to change your business practices. You would step away from the company completely and change the content, business practices and the calories given. People paying you £49 a month - or even £25 …… are NOT your group therapy. They are your customers and are the ones paying to be supported. Everyone here knows they’re not being supported and if they don’t already they will soon. We are not nasty, lying vicious trolls hell bent on destruction …….. we are truth tellers who are whistleblowing in the hope that no one else goes through what we have been through because of you.
Finally - you cannot keep shouting MH, MH, MH and treat everyone else the way you do. You are not sober. You are an addict in active abuse. Saying you are sober does not make it true. You are an abuser of yourself and everyone else - in one way or another. You are sick).

#2 reporting for duty

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Genuinely can picture him wanking his microcock while crying, ness and Steve and mark watching and stroking his arms saying “you are the alpha male darling don’t listen to those nasty nasty lies”
Well you just put me off my food 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There is such a difference between alpha / assertive / bullying.

Alpha types (I’m not even convinced by the concept because it’s far too simplistic ) - don’t bully. Being an alpha does not mean you get to treat people like crap or bully them. Being alpha does not mean that you get to behave how you want because you are the head.

Some people are more naturally able to lead groups than others but mostly I think it’s learnt skills. Leaders don’t have to go around telling everyone that they are leaders ……….. because their skills and abilities are recognised by others.

Good leaders LISTEN …… to feedback (good and bad) so that they can improve themselves and their team…… along with the business.
Good leaders seek out critical friends who can point to problems - because once you can see issues you can resolve them.
Good leaders are pretty selfless. They don’t need their ego stroking because they know that being a leader doesn’t make you more important than anyone in your team - it just means you are doing a different role.
Good leaders - who are capable - do not turn up to work high and or drunk because they know that it impares their ability to perform well.

Having MH problems, ADHD, bipolar and whatever else he wants to claim does NOT give him (or anyone) a reason to consistently treat other people in a bullying manner. It just doesn’t. Neither does it give him an excuse for lying repeatedly or giving out medical advice to people.

I criticised a business. I wrote a review. It was truthful and we all know that he can’t handle the truth because he lives in constant fear that people will see through his lies.

(Dan - we know you read this - and you need to know that we have seen through your lies. You didn’t give a real apology……. And you haven’t dealt with the death threats, threats to set me up as a pweirdo and a murderer. I cannot be bought for a few pieces of silver. If you had an ounce of integrity you would apologise properly. You would ask US how to change your business practices. You would step away from the company completely and change the content, business practices and the calories given. People paying you £49 a month - or even £25 …… are NOT your group therapy. They are your customers and are the ones paying to be supported. Everyone here knows they’re not being supported and if they don’t already they will soon. We are not nasty, lying vicious trolls hell bent on destruction …….. we are truth tellers who are whistleblowing in the hope that no one else goes through what we have been through because of you.
Finally - you cannot keep shouting MH, MH, MH and treat everyone else the way you do. You are not sober. You are an addict in active abuse. Saying you are sober does not make it true. You are an abuser of yourself and everyone else - in one way or another. You are sick).

#2 reporting for duty
Every single word is the truth. We are all here and all shouting emma. I hope you know we are 100% behind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Every single word is the truth. We are all here and all shouting emma. I hope you know we are 100% behind you.
You are all amazing. AMAZING. He has behaved appallingly to us all ……. and continues to do the same thing over and over and over again. The fact that so many people have come together to stick up for each other …….. strangers and friends …….. that is true ‘alpha’ behaviour. Caring about other people and working to protect people.

I salute you all

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ya know! This man has self diagnosed every single step of the way! I don't believe he was sectioned. To be sectioned requires a certain amount of intervention before hand. He said he suffered with psychosis - this can be triggered by smoking weed! That said I don't think this happened either. Of course lets not confuse BPD with Bi Polar either! BPD is also Borderline Personality Disorder - which I suspect IS the correct diagnosis rather than his self written ailments and prescriptions. He believes his own lies. He thinks research is google. He clearly has picked up on key words thrown at him in the past, and googled them and somehow glued together a primary school childs version of reality. His comments become more and more dangerous! Insulting all his current members saying he now wants to attract a totally different clientele. Sadly he will attract those with less ability to question and those who are more desperate. We were all there at some point but I suspect it is BECAUSE of our commitment and our intelligence that we left and were able to critically review him. That said - id be intrigued to know how many people joined since the price increase! I suspect not very many. Now all of this is dangerous! clinically and mentally. But you know what gets my goat even more??? His consumption of energy drinks! If he diet, and his sleep patterns were good he would not need an energy drink. Energy drinks are full of caffeine adn are really really NOT good for you! They are NOT 'pwopper nutwition'. So people pay £49 per month to tune into 1. A man who looks mid 40's at best (who just turned 36). 2. An overweight bloated face 3. watch him consume regular energy drinks 4. Continuously inhaling marijuana. 5. Making sweeping statements about peoples mental health based on one comment. 6. Oversharing personal details about his life blaming others for where he is. 7. Diagnosing Eating disorders wihtout understanding the difference between a genuine disorder and a habit. 8. Asking audience to idolise him without facing his critics. I mean lets just face it! Without a doubt this man at best is a total Cock End! At worst, who knows what he is capable of!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just as I found yo u guys there was someone on here who had received a phone call from Dan, basically saying if they stopped contributing on here then they could re join 80/20 and he would help them. I wonder how they’re getting on? I reckon it’s even worse now than when they weren’t happy with it!

Reactions: 11
Just as I found you guys there was someone on here who had received a phone call from Dan, basically saying if they stopped contributing on here then they could re join 80/20 and he would help them. I wonder how they’re getting on? I reckon it’s even worse now than when they weren’t happy with it!
I remember that. It was so weird as they had been quite vocal and then all of a sudden they gave quite a scripted sounding statement following his phone call. I wonder if he tested his blackmail approach on them...?

Reactions: 12
Joined in feb, was promised shares that never happened.
He was going to help kids ,that never happened .He was going to do a super hero book,that never happened .He was going to open a gym ,that never happened .He was going to stop bullshitting ,that never happened.He was sending out letters ,that never happened blah blah blah.
On the other hand
He did a terrible click bait video. He insults paying customers and that happens alot He lies .He does drugs. He craves attention. He swears, He drinks ,He has intravenous drips in his arms and the list goes on .
You just do you Mr Alpha
And we will do us ( I know which team I'm on !)
As you were

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Joined in feb, was promised shares that never happened.
He was going to help kids ,that never happened .He was going to do a super hero book,that never happened .He was going to open a gym ,that never happened .He was going to stop bullshitting ,that never happened.He was sending out letters ,that never happened blah blah blah.
On the other hand
He did a terrible click bait video. He insults paying customers and that happens alot He lies .He does drugs. He craves attention. He swears, He drinks ,He has intravenous drips in his arms and the list goes on .
You just do you Mr Alpha
And we will do us ( I know which team I'm on !)
As you were
Yeah wonder where my shares are ? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember that. It was so weird as they had been quite vocal and then all of a sudden they gave quite a scripted sounding statement following his phone call. I wonder if he tested his blackmail approach on them...?
Yes that was the one! I do wonder what happened there. I have a feeling they regret bothering with all this crap again though!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.