Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think your gran may have heard Caroline Flack too. I dont think this is a good example
The old matriarch has been dead 40 years! But, yes, itā€™s an old saying from yore. She was also an advocate of lemon juice and white vinegar for cleaning everything šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The old matriarch has been dead 40 years! But, yes, itā€™s an old saying from yore. She was also an advocate of lemon juice and white vinegar for cleaning everything šŸ˜‰
Are you saying kindness and being kind was a concept before caroline flacks passing? Who knew! Lemon juice and vinegar is the bees knees of cleaning fluids!

also, I really feel like a Danplosion is imminent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok, I realise I am outing myself to Dan with this post but I canā€™t tell you how upset I am about this. Dan reached out to me because I had said I was not happy with the customer service. We actually had quite a good exchange. I was pleased with how we left it.

For the record, I was not on Tattle at that time, Iā€™d not heard of it then.

IT WAS MY F*ING GRAN! And she would never have taken revenge on anyone. Get your own content W&anker. Iā€™m done with being nice.

Iā€™ve messaged him about this and heā€™s denied it all
Sorry I'm confused what happened?

Reactions: 3
Are you saying kindness and being kind was a concept before caroline flacks passing? Who knew! Lemon juice and vinegar is the bees knees of cleaning fluids!

I wish it would hurry up!

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch the comment about the offices? Someone asked 'what happened with the office' and he said they broke their contract with him and he's currently suing... Miles different from the fishy true story we have heard šŸ˜³šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
At this point it would be easier to say who he ISNā€™T suing. At least heā€™s keeping his ā€œlegal teamā€ busy eh? How on Earth are people not questioning what he says? Nothing he says adds up. I now totally get how cult leaders accumulate their disciples.

Reactions: 13
At this point it would be easier to say who he ISNā€™T suing. At least heā€™s keeping his ā€œlegal teamā€ busy eh? How on Earth are people not questioning what he says? Nothing he says adds up. I now totally get how cult leaders accumulate their disciples.
I doubt very much hes even got a bloody legal team at this point. Anyone worth half their salt would see through all his bollocks a mile off!

Oh and good afternoon all - #1 finally in the house!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just out of interest, as he says his business is mainly supporting women.
Are there any men here?

Reactions: 5

Yes, so him using words isnt necessarily some great conspiracy.

Just watch him suffocate himself

Reactions: 6
Just out of interest, as he says his business is mainly supporting women.
Are there any men here?
28 checking in and catching up after a busy few days. I am a man who has been observing from afar for many years, and not at all surprised to see things playing out exactly as expected.

One comment regarding the recent happenings, it would appear to me his ā€œbusinessā€œ is almost entirely focused on marketing with bogus prizes, giveaways etc. aimed at luring in new victims to fleece. There is no actual business product or content. Canā€™t imagine the frustration of someone hoping to receive genuine nutrition/fitness advice and instead being bombarded endlessly with this foolishness, wow!

Reactions: 17
28 checking in and catching up after a busy few days. I am a man who has been observing from afar for many years, and not at all surprised to see things playing out exactly as expected.

One comment regarding the recent happenings, it would appear to me his ā€œbusinessā€œ is almost entirely focused on marketing with bogus prizes, giveaways etc. aimed at luring in new victims to fleece. There is no actual business product or content. Canā€™t imagine the frustration of someone hoping to receive genuine nutrition/fitness advice and instead being bombarded endlessly with this foolishness, wow!
Its the fitness and health equivalent of

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, I picked the wrong weekend to go away! Not that I regret it, had an amazing time away with friends to see a gig. But it would happen when Whanker stages a live tantrum about Trolly bleep HQ.

Just catching up, gonna take me all night! Not to worry, got a kid with covid now, so I've got all the time in the world!

• Sad
  • Haha
Well, I picked the wrong weekend to go away! Not that I regret it, had an amazing time away with friends to see a gig. But it would happen when Whanker stages a live tantrum about Trolly bleep HQ.

Just catching up, gonna take me all night! Not to worry, got a kid with covid now, so I've got all the time in the world!
Hope the little one is ok! X

I just happened to pop over and check how many views my review had on TP. It seems another TC has been expressing their views today!

Iā€™ve got receipts before it disappears:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A post placed up by whanker followed by 70plus comments from arselickers telling him how great and honest he has been šŸ¤® I honestly think its like fighting a lost cause, they canā€™t see his true colours at all.
View attachment 771086
Do you think he actually believes this bull tit ? He really needs to have a word with himself !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.