Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funky is on one today, so many good tiktoks about Whanky Wheeler!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There's a real good reason his original 'champions' of the academy no longer exist. I believe Steve and knock off Ness are the only ones still diluded by wheeler!! The rest saw though him and had to work hard to pick up their broken pieces to try and rebuild what was broken!!

Reactions: 11
There's a real good reason his original 'champions' of the academy no longer exist. I believe Steve and knock off Ness are the only ones still diluded by wheeler!! The rest saw though him and had to work hard to pick up their broken pieces to try and rebuild what was broken!!
I’m intrigued- I’m getting the vibe that you’re someone “in the know” that’s seen the light.

Reactions: 10
So his latest viral tiktok, I was sure I'd heard that joke before.

There's also a video but I don't know how to get it onto tattle, basically Ricky Gervais was asked what's the worst thing about getting older, he says longer testicles and then says he didn't know until he got older that they floated in the bath. Coincidence maybe 🤔
This got my third account blocked! Mans never had a novel idea in his life

Wouldnt suprise me if he showed this for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just watched it.

Dan you are, and will always be….a complete cockwomble.

Enough said.

Reactions: 8
This is my last post for today, I have got a date with a hottie tonight 😉

A couple of offerings from our friend the Business Manager again. To be fair he doesn't seem stupid, so tell me WHY would he be working with Lord Twaticus when he fits the bill perfectly in both instances?!

Guys, I am sorry I post a lot. I promise to be quiet tomorrow 😂

#1 over and out

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So much for never been in personal contact with any of us 🤔🤔 and I was in constant contact with your PA 🤔🤔🤔

View attachment 769078View attachment 769079
Never in contact with us?? Is that what he said??
I had 2 phone calls and after the bribery email I had 2 or 3 emails from him ( I'd need to check exactly). Utter bullshit. I'm gonna screenshot the calls on my call list and the emails to prove its a lie

Reactions: 13
The live this morning , wow
Did anyone see the academy live today? Declared be can cure osteoporosis in 6 weeks, don’t bother with the doctor join a gym? Now I don’t know much about osteoporosis but surely it’s a bit more complex and needs proper medical advice 😣

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.