Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just watched about 20 seconds of his live and he is justifying the increase of his cost as he is targeting a different audience as the people that spend £25 are not as committed as someone who would pay £49 😡
You have got to be kidding me!!! What a utter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who would of thought one fucked up attempt at a live for justification for the price hike could go so wrong and literally bless us with all this proof he’s STILL LYING!

Reactions: 13
Im intrigued as to why seemingly clever women who can apply logic in all other areas still become enamoured with him? Even when other, better looking, more confident, more educated and more balanced folk correct him (I wont name them as its not their thread).

I find it really intriguing. His contradictions are glaring. They arent subtle benefit of the doubt types.

Reactions: 9
Who got the “You should be angry at Ashleigh “ email can you reshare it in here please x

Reactions: 5
So his latest viral tiktok, I was sure I'd heard that joke before.

There's also a video but I don't know how to get it onto tattle, basically Ricky Gervais was asked what's the worst thing about getting older, he says longer testicles and then says he didn't know until he got older that they floated in the bath. Coincidence maybe 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I can't lie, I've been waiting a long time for people to see the real Wheeler... Honestly people don't know half of what has gone on with the man and the pain, heartache and distress he has caused to people. Even those that were once in his 'inner circle' are sacrificed the moment they raise concerns or ask questions out of line. He doesn't need a mole in his company, his 'ex clients' are more than happy to share the negative experience they endured for prolonged periods of time.
To gaslight people into thinking they are the issue is a 'skill' that only certain individuals possess and it is lethal.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't lie, I've been waiting a long time for people to see the real Wheeler... Honestly people don't know half of what has gone on with the man and the pain, heartache and distress he has caused to people. Even those that were once in his 'inner circle' are sacrificed the moment they raise concerns or ask questions out of line. He doesn't need a mole in his company, his 'ex clients' are more than happy to share the negative experience they endured for prolonged periods of time.
To gaslight people into thinking they are the issue is a 'skill' that only certain individuals possess and it is lethal.
By all means share your experience with us. He is lethal.

Reactions: 8
Welcome!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You arent alone here - we all have a story to tell, yet he is so deluded he thinks we are all making stuff up to damage his business. The fact is HE is the problem, but he believes his own hype and cant/won't see it.

welcome to TCHQ #81, would love to hear your story if you were happy to share ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Welcome! ❤

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.