Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this live has been a car crash. I hope to god some one has recorded it. Slating Ashleigh. The lady that ended up in hospital and everything in between

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He has lost the plot.
Shall we help him find it.
This will be that 'live' everyone will remember.

• Haha
Dammit! Missed the live as I braved Tesco this morning to get some pwopah newtrishuuun for the week! I thought he wasn’t going to say anything else about TCHQ?!! 🤔

Reactions: 7
Dammit! Missed the live as I braved Tesco this morning to get some pwopah newtrishuuun for the week! I thought he wasn’t going to say anything else about TCHQ?!! 🤔
Jesus - he’s still going 😳😳 !!!
Woe is me
All about me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Can’t stand anymore of that self indulgent claptrap 🥴 I’ve never retaliated to these trolls 😳 they are bullying me 🎻 my therapist says blah blah feel sorry for me delete all negative comments as usual 🙄and N who works for me went from a size 24 to a 16 🤔 really !

Reactions: 10
I watched about ten minutes and gave up, such self indulgent bullshit claptrap. The man lives in a life of utter delusion, enabled by those around him, he admits he got it wrong last time without realising he’s doing exactly the same again. 6 people are now 10, I stopped when he started his fairytale version of what happened with Emma and Ashleigh, Hands up anyone hear who thinks Emma sent an email that said duck off Dan? Yeah, me neither, twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched about ten minutes and gave up, such self indulgent bullshit claptrap. The man lives in a life of utter delusion, enabled by those around him, he admits he got it wrong last time without realising he’s doing exactly the same again. 6 people are now 10, I stopped when he started his fairytale version of what happened with Emma and Ashleigh, Hands up anyone hear who thinks Emma sent an email that said duck off Dan? Yeah, me neither, twit.
😂😂😂 just had to check my emails to see if I sent him that one but nope not me either 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Funny - we’ve never seen a receipt of that email from Emma but we’ve seen plenty of receipts that have come from him….🤔

Funny - we’ve never seen a receipt of that email from Emma but we’ve seen plenty of receipts that have come from him….🤔
Exactly! Come on Dan show us the email, we all know you don't care about GDPR so what's stopping you from sharing it. Is it because you're a lying bastard? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The stupid tw*t sacked his therapist... So he's talking out his arse yet again!!!

• Haha
Just had a quick look through that live. What a nauseating pity party for 1 that was! While he admits he is the common factor in all the tit gone wrong in his life he has absolutely no remorse (apart from the mini breakdown mids way through where his emotions overcome him...tit acting) totaly lies about ever bullying everyone and totally believes he is the protector of women and we actually need protecting by the likes of him?? Nah mate. Again, with the I'll like you if yours nice to me, and if you're not I hate you (but then claims to not be a toxic person) his contradictory word spew knows no bounds in this epic, hour long woe is me marathon.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.