Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest lie he told was that nessa is a size 16๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

heโ€™s really losing the plot, the stuttering, constantly forgetting what he was saying, you can see the rage in his body langue. Heโ€™s losing it!!!

I asked a comment about the โ€˜new or updatedโ€™ content seen as the price has gone up and it was deleted 4 times before I was blocked!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So what was the justification for the price increase???? Did I miss it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone brave enough to do another template letter ? We've all seen the email Danny Whanker it was certainly not as you described it .

Reactions: 5
Well, thats an hour of my life that I won't get back, but I had to take one for the team and see what everyone was talking about!

Oh my god, the title suggests hes was gonna justify his 100% price increase, but in all honesty he brushed over that in about 8 mins and and the rest of it you just know he was talking about TCHQ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would just like to add not being able to spell to Whankers list of failings too - we all joined 8020 wanting to see reasults* dude, but you let us all down in one way or another.

* its RESULTS, twit face

He spent most of his time watching the comments cos he cares more about the 'trolls' than staying on track with what he was trying to say, even though he claims not to care. If he put as much energy into 8020 than he does discussing us then he really could have a decent business.

I don't remember seeing recipes every other day? I remember seeing Lois copy and paste crappy recipes once he was called out on it?

He claims to have learnt from his mistakes - from what I have read here, it seems that this behaviour is so predictable and goes back years, so thats not strictly true is it Danny Boy?

Also claiming to have improved marketing and customer service. Hmmmm. I beg to differ. Your marketing is misleading, as we have pointed out. A quick read of some real customers comments in your Scamademy prove you dont deal with things at all so pull the other one, mate.

I am still giggling at the fact you think that there are 10 people doing this. you are absolutely deluded. 80 people to date have come forward. Can you just think about that for a second?

Well done for trying to play the emotional card (hands up who had that on their bingo card by the way!) It doesn't wash with us. You were edgy, you were angry, you were jittery and your facial expressions and mannerisms through the whole of the live said it all.

You tell yourself you arent a narcissist if it makes you feel better, sweetie ๐Ÿ˜˜

Much love Dude, #1 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
CD10CF42-67D3-4367-B51B-5CEBAD90FB9B.jpeg
CE356C4A-BEB1-45BB-9CC9-3830DC49B786.jpeg
634430D5-AEF9-4B3C-A53B-41EADE101B35.jpeg
64AD6EB3-AA5D-4E13-B37F-C79A758E227F.jpeg
6EC7D46D-965B-4512-993B-A03B08EEA683.jpeg
not posting the entire email think just a little reminder

FCDDE1AC-3A31-4154-ACAF-B2A522D76C33.png
267978AC-F0C6-41B4-A539-892AAFD7C721.png
note the dates STILL NO LETTER

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That live is a perfect example of why he won't be able to exapand his business any further than he has and why he keeps going through this endless boom and bust with his business. He cannot keep himself under control. These lives where he has a rant always backfire!

The way he talks about mental health is such a red flag to me, to think that he claims to help people with mental health problems is even worse :(he doesn't even understand 'his own' (I'm dubious he has been diadnosed) - he said on that live that because he is bipolar he either hates people or loves them no inbetween - that isn't a sign of bipolar; extremes in moods is a sign =yes - extremes in how much you like a person = no. People with bipolar are not people that either hate something with an extreme or love something with an extreme, they do not have the control to do that, they are people that have to endure extreme manic episodes usually followed by long depressive episodes both of which take long periods of time. It's like the way he talks about his ADHD calling it a superpower because he can get more done - wtf ๐Ÿคฏ He is a dangerous man...

...and don't even get me started on the bit when he said "I have never attacked a woman verbally, hand on my heart" literally 5 mins after calling out a lady called Fiona for asking a question he didn't like and then belittling her ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So much for never been in personal contact with any of us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” and I was in constant contact with your PA ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

36793704-5413-4F13-9814-014C2A9AF003.png
341A8425-CC95-4069-B625-EEA4A592A6E8.png

So much for never been in personal contact with any of us ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” and I was in constant contact with your PA ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Haha
The love and hate thing is a symptom of borderline personality disorder which would make a lot of sense.

I know thatโ€™s a really rubbish description and others will explain it way better Iโ€™ve just popped on quick between jobs and havenโ€™t got time for detail ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
0D29BF81-0005-4EB7-AFE4-9D05B8CFB154.png
When your PA knows n thatโ€™s why she ainโ€™t quit her job ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 769085When your PA knows n thatโ€™s why she ainโ€™t quit her job ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
I emailed Gill to leave early and she was absolutely lovely and professional about it. She seemed resigned to the fact that head Whanker was driving his business into a ditch, shame for the good people that will go down with it. I hope they move on to better things (let's face it, that won't be hard!)

Reactions: 11
Well, thats an hour of my life that I won't get back, but I had to take one for the team and see what everyone was talking about!

Oh my god, the title suggests hes was gonna justify his 100% price increase, but in all honesty he brushed over that in about 8 mins and and the rest of it you just know he was talking about TCHQ ๐Ÿ˜Š

I would just like to add not being able to spell to Whankers list of failings too - we all joined 8020 wanting to see reasults* dude, but you let us all down in one way or another.

* its RESULTS, twit face

He spent most of his time watching the comments cos he cares more about the 'trolls' than staying on track with what he was trying to say, even though he claims not to care. If he put as much energy into 8020 than he does discussing us then he really could have a decent business.

I don't remember seeing recipes every other day? I remember seeing Lois copy and paste crappy recipes once he was called out on it?

He claims to have learnt from his mistakes - from what I have read here, it seems that this behaviour is so predictable and goes back years, so thats not strictly true is it Danny Boy?

Also claiming to have improved marketing and customer service. Hmmmm. I beg to differ. Your marketing is misleading, as we have pointed out. A quick read of some real customers comments in your Scamademy prove you dont deal with things at all so pull the other one, mate.

I am still giggling at the fact you think that there are 10 people doing this. you are absolutely deluded. 80 people to date have come forward. Can you just think about that for a second?

Well done for trying to play the emotional card (hands up who had that on their bingo card by the way!) It doesn't wash with us. You were edgy, you were angry, you were jittery and your facial expressions and mannerisms through the whole of the live said it all.

You tell yourself you arent a narcissist if it makes you feel better, sweetie ๐Ÿ˜˜

Much love Dude, #1 xx
I've never worked with him I just find him dangerous and correct his Inaccuracies with a troll who the plan worked for label. He wasn't keen on a live debate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.