Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Im ill but on the way out and can't sleep.

Serotonin is made with Trytophan

Trytophan is an essential amino acid. Ie you do NOT produce it.

You need PROTEIN. Im sorry but the NHS figures arent good on this.

Carbs help seperate long chain amino acids and push Trytophan through the Blood Brain Barrier (and into the muscles; leucine etc).

Do carbs help with Serotonin production, kinda, but only if you've got amino acids in the blood stream.

THEREFORE;

CARBS

Carbs release Serotonin. NO. JUST NO.

Carbs before bed for sleep. Nope.

Carbs make you happy. Nup.

Well, I love chips and they're nice. But so is a good poo.

He's almost there but would he listen?

CORTISOL

You ABSOLUTELY need cortisol. It wakes you up in the morning. Helps you supercharge and is involved with fat oxidising.

Too much is bad, too little is bad.

Does cortisol ruin things? Yeah if too low OR too high.

Sleep and stress DO matter but hes not adding it up correctly. They matter mainly as youll eat more. We are human beings not nuclear fission we do not create energy. If you truly eat 1200 cals 7 days a week 52 weeks you're not getting fat. You just arent. Im ill and haven't slept, took kid to school craved cookies all day those soft type and I prefer crisps.

FATS

"saturated fat is needed and improves hormones"

No.

Saturated fat became synonymous with cholesterol.

There's multiple types, we have all heard HDL and LDL?

He's almost right but hes too arrogant to hear it. You need fats. You dont need saturated fats.

By all means enjoy a burger but dont call it pwoper nootwition. Get your omegas in.

EAT MORE; MOVE MORE

Absolutely will improve quality of life and and 80/20 REAL rule is COMPLETELY (sorry cant italic) valid. He should have stayed here and in this lane. His calories are just too high for some. Do you know some obese people compensate 50% of exercise cals burn by BMR REDUCTION? (Average 28%) . So for SOME moving more to 10k and eating at maintainence is going to work. Most people need to eat more tbh but they also need to move. We are not a feat of engineering we are highly evolved and our lives are very sedentary. Some cant move more or flap their arms and in some that effort may not be worth the same as calorie reduction.

Youve heard of thermic effect of food and know protein is highest? Second is Carbs NOT fat!

Imagine you're smashing 4k reduced to 3k and move twice as much even with adaptations above you'll get some shift. But this is NOT "the plan" working. But if you're stable is on 1500 and little activity maybe 6000 steps; DW gives you 2100 for maintenance (unless you're 47kg...) and tells you to sack your PT. You burn 600 walking (unlikely) but then your BMR reduces by 300. You're now in surplus and gaining. He calls you lazy or trust the plan.

Its not ok. He doesnt understand this. Ironically for those on the top end of BMR reduction it can improve the leaner you get. Sometimes it's a harsher start. But if you have no context, no feedback and no review or adjustments. "1500 nah mate sack your PT theyre useless" maybe they are but how do YOU know they are?

Noone can tell you what you are from numbers alone. Calculators are estimates, food labels in UK can be up to 20% off legally (mixed eggs ffs!!) Its not an X=Y=Z. But for some "legends" or "positive ones" it will be, genuinely and good for them. But energy balance remains key but Emily isn't Susan.

I wonder how many reduce cals and dont tell him. Fatt Dan is 213kg on 5000 cals and exercising but millie bobby brown at 47kg needs 2300 to maintain. I mean people still buy raspberry ketones. At that rate a 100kg man (16 stone) would be on 5000. Or maybe it was a lie.

Calories are ALL made equally (they dont all act in the body equally) but its a unit of measurement. That's it.

IF you could survive and just eat ginger nut biscuits in a calorie deficit you WILL lose weight. A few tik tokers mix this point together. Of course eating a giant chicken salad bowl versus a single donut will be more satieting (how do you say this again?!). But calories are built equal. If you ate the donut and held on its still valid.

Also you dont burn calories just like when you ate toast you didnt eat calories. You ate a series of micronutrients that came with a kilocalorie value. You burn glycogen, protein, fat. This is measured in calories. Just like having a fever you dont get hot via Celsius. But thats how we understand you're hot.

boring fact a calorie is the energy needed to raise a ml of water 1 degree. One degree what? Scales dont matter troll. No cold water or alkaline water wont help. Water will.

Like temperature. HOW you get hot matters but you're still measurably hot.

PS a tape measure utilises cm or inches this is a length scale. Saying scales are useless is properly numb.

Over 14 sites measured you only need to lose 0.07 cm to lose 1cm overall which is considered plan working.

If he just stayed with motivating ladies and adjusting for them...

Would you buy your children drugs on the Internet because a guy in his garage told you
This is the best most clear explanation. I understand it so thank you. This statement alone is probably enough for me to do the journey myself! Thank you.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how things are in la la land this morning ,I bet he's sitting in his designer garage in his designer t shirt smoking his designer weed , gloating think how brilliant he is !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sat here with my coffee chuckling at what an utterly incompetent head DW truly is. The like share win thing is so over anyway because everyone knows its against fb guidelines, oh but not for him, nay nay, he is above and absolved from the rulse us mere mortals must abide by. As for Hating him... yes I do... its a strong emotion, saved for only the shittiest of people who actively continue to hurt and abuse without remorse or reflection... I'd never wish death on a person, as that causes pain to extended parties, but I do wish him and eternity of failure and rotton luck... and I feel it's important to externalise as when this emotion sits inside you, it festers... get it out in a safe and constructive way for your own wellbeing... I do this here... hope he steps on a plug today, 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TCHQ appreciation post!

I just wanted to send a shout out to every single person here - you are all bloody amazing. There's absolutely no way we would have amassed 80 like minded people to this page ( and we know there are others lurking) without all of us doing our bit to spread the word.

We know we aren't trolly cunts, we are just speaking truth and by doing so, I think Whanker has finally realised that we arent going away.

To those doing their bit over on TT - I salute all of you. Those editing skills are amazing and I am in awe of how you guys come up with content so quicky.

I was just having a moment of reflection and remembering what I was here for. This isnt just about the Dan Wheeler tit Show, its about the people he has hurt in the process, and by standing together, we have safety in numbers.

So this post is for you Ash, for Emma, for Rach, for Amelia, for Sadie and anyone else I have forgotten-what he has put you guys through publicly isn't a patch on how hes made me feel.I know we joke a lot, but slander, death threats, pweirdo accusations, harrasment and hospitals are no joking matter and I wanted to let you know that none of it has been forgotten.

TCHQ, you guys are the best ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So, just to be clear… Millie Bobby Brown should be on the same number of calories as this woman, even though she is anout half the size of her?

To be clear. No hate on this woman, it’s just an example that only transformations that DW has has results from have been the ones where the person was actually in a deficit.

8E5EB01F-C5E8-416F-A959-D5F2F58CBDFB.jpeg

Reactions: 7
OK Im ill but on the way out and can't sleep.

Serotonin is made with Trytophan

Trytophan is an essential amino acid. Ie you do NOT produce it.

You need PROTEIN. Im sorry but the NHS figures arent good on this.

Carbs help seperate long chain amino acids and push Trytophan through the Blood Brain Barrier (and into the muscles; leucine etc).

Do carbs help with Serotonin production, kinda, but only if you've got amino acids in the blood stream.

THEREFORE;

CARBS

Carbs release Serotonin. NO. JUST NO.

Carbs before bed for sleep. Nope.

Carbs make you happy. Nup.

Well, I love chips and they're nice. But so is a good poo.

He's almost there but would he listen?

CORTISOL

You ABSOLUTELY need cortisol. It wakes you up in the morning. Helps you supercharge and is involved with fat oxidising.

Too much is bad, too little is bad.

Does cortisol ruin things? Yeah if too low OR too high.

Sleep and stress DO matter but hes not adding it up correctly. They matter mainly as youll eat more. We are human beings not nuclear fission we do not create energy. If you truly eat 1200 cals 7 days a week 52 weeks you're not getting fat. You just arent. Im ill and haven't slept, took kid to school craved cookies all day those soft type and I prefer crisps.

FATS

"saturated fat is needed and improves hormones"

No.

Saturated fat became synonymous with cholesterol.

There's multiple types, we have all heard HDL and LDL?

He's almost right but hes too arrogant to hear it. You need fats. You dont need saturated fats.

By all means enjoy a burger but dont call it pwoper nootwition. Get your omegas in.

EAT MORE; MOVE MORE

Absolutely will improve quality of life and and 80/20 REAL rule is COMPLETELY (sorry cant italic) valid. He should have stayed here and in this lane. His calories are just too high for some. Do you know some obese people compensate 50% of exercise cals burn by BMR REDUCTION? (Average 28%) . So for SOME moving more to 10k and eating at maintainence is going to work. Most people need to eat more tbh but they also need to move. We are not a feat of engineering we are highly evolved and our lives are very sedentary. Some cant move more or flap their arms and in some that effort may not be worth the same as calorie reduction.

Youve heard of thermic effect of food and know protein is highest? Second is Carbs NOT fat!

Imagine you're smashing 4k reduced to 3k and move twice as much even with adaptations above you'll get some shift. But this is NOT "the plan" working. But if you're stable is on 1500 and little activity maybe 6000 steps; DW gives you 2100 for maintenance (unless you're 47kg...) and tells you to sack your PT. You burn 600 walking (unlikely) but then your BMR reduces by 300. You're now in surplus and gaining. He calls you lazy or trust the plan.

Its not ok. He doesnt understand this. Ironically for those on the top end of BMR reduction it can improve the leaner you get. Sometimes it's a harsher start. But if you have no context, no feedback and no review or adjustments. "1500 nah mate sack your PT theyre useless" maybe they are but how do YOU know they are?

Noone can tell you what you are from numbers alone. Calculators are estimates, food labels in UK can be up to 20% off legally (mixed eggs ffs!!) Its not an X=Y=Z. But for some "legends" or "positive ones" it will be, genuinely and good for them. But energy balance remains key but Emily isn't Susan.

I wonder how many reduce cals and dont tell him. Fatt Dan is 213kg on 5000 cals and exercising but millie bobby brown at 47kg needs 2300 to maintain. I mean people still buy raspberry ketones. At that rate a 100kg man (16 stone) would be on 5000. Or maybe it was a lie.

Calories are ALL made equally (they dont all act in the body equally) but its a unit of measurement. That's it.

IF you could survive and just eat ginger nut biscuits in a calorie deficit you WILL lose weight. A few tik tokers mix this point together. Of course eating a giant chicken salad bowl versus a single donut will be more satieting (how do you say this again?!). But calories are built equal. If you ate the donut and held on its still valid.

Also you dont burn calories just like when you ate toast you didnt eat calories. You ate a series of micronutrients that came with a kilocalorie value. You burn glycogen, protein, fat. This is measured in calories. Just like having a fever you dont get hot via Celsius. But thats how we understand you're hot.

boring fact a calorie is the energy needed to raise a ml of water 1 degree. One degree what? Scales dont matter troll. No cold water or alkaline water wont help. Water will.

Like temperature. HOW you get hot matters but you're still measurably hot.

PS a tape measure utilises cm or inches this is a length scale. Saying scales are useless is properly numb.

Over 14 sites measured you only need to lose 0.07 cm to lose 1cm overall which is considered plan working.

If he just stayed with motivating ladies and adjusting for them...

Would you buy your children drugs on the Internet because a guy in his garage told you
Wow! Thanks so much for this information. It was really helpful and interesting too.

Reactions: 6
So, just to be clear… Millie Bobby Brown should be on the same number of calories as this woman, even though she is anout half the size of her?

To be clear. No hate on this woman, it’s just an example that only transformations that DW has has results from have been the ones where the person was actually in a deficit.

View attachment 768779
The difference in these pics is 2 poos and a day off bread. I have not seen anything from any of his “transformations” that scream that he has helped anyone get to a “healthy” weight. Sorry to be blunt but everyone is still obese.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the best most clear explanation. I understand it so thank you. This statement alone is probably enough for me to do the journey myself! Thank you.
You're welcome. In my sudafed haze. I should have said carbs create the biggest insulin response and its that which seperates aminos. Insulin isnt a bad thing until its not responding.

Its very easy to say insulin bad carbs good carbs bad (he does this). The study on BMR reduction is brand new (furthering previous research). I thought the new launch would have adjusted more support for that.

Reactions: 9
Omg just watched about 20 seconds of his live and he is justifying the increase of his cost as he is targeting a different audience as the people that spend £25 are not as committed as someone who would pay £49 😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

View attachment 768779
Not necessarily, DW hasnt checked her MFP each week has he? What was she eating before? What was her movement before? We all know the first few weeks the biggest results come.

The MBB thing is clear he added 1000 cals and hes so arrogant and lazy thought noone would notice. "Imagine what a 100kg woman should eat" its purely fraudulent information as bait.

Why is he eating 5000 cals if Dan is? Because he was on the spot and needed to sound good and when you lie/dont know what you're doing you forget.

I for one would bet he doesnt track a thing. And hes getting overtly fatter

Reactions: 7
He’s doing a live to justify the price hike. I still don’t get it lol

We all know the business is failing so he is upping the prices. I agree!! Slags off SW for upping there's slightly but he goes from 25 to 50 😆😆

At the start of the live he said his plan went viral on tiktok and had 10s of thousands of people jump on it.. Unfortunately wasn't screen recording but hoping he saves the live to insta so I can then.

Liar!

We all know the business is failing so he is upping the prices. I agree!! Slags off SW for upping there's slightly but he goes from 25 to 50 😆😆

At the start of the live he said his plan went viral on tiktok and had 10s of thousands of people jump on it.. Unfortunately wasn't screen recording but hoping he saves the live to insta so I can then.

Liar!
He is constantly going on about the money back guarantee.. Every 2 seconds lol

Reactions: 12
I just managed about 4 minutes of the Live, couldn’t cope with any more . Couldn’t believe what was coming out of his mouth.
And all I could see at the bottom of the screen - was Likes from Nessa, Sean and Sam Wilson. Constant. Un - bleeping- believable

Reactions: 10
He’s genuinely spiralling on the Live right now
The clipped tone, the tight cough, the skittish language
He’s not well
Why won’t his inner circle help him

Reactions: 16
Here come the tears. Apparently he never sent a woman to hospital or ever verbally attacked a woman.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.