Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Share and tag" competitions appear to be against the rules!
I'm not sure if I've quoted right... newbie to tattle but yes this is what I was looking for! Facebook is extremely strict on competitions and If wheeler had an ounce of business sense he would have a marketing manager that would know this!

Reactions: 10
I'm not sure if I've quoted right... newbie to tattle but yes this is what I was looking for! Facebook is extremely strict on competitions and If wheeler had an ounce of business sense he would have a marketing manager that would know this!
Hello and welcome to TCHQ, I’m TC#4, long-standing survivor of Whanker and his dodgy business dealings 😞

Reactions: 14
Yes you quoted right 🙂 I've just reported his post 👊 Dan, you've been Tattled!

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve been lurking here since the start, didn’t join the plan thankfully.

I remember when I first saw Dan on TikTok, I actually liked him, I thought he was genuine blah blah.

His following grew and so did is ego and bam, I spotted all his narcissistic traits, not sure how I missed it.

He is amazing at gaslighting. I’ll give him that.

EDIT. I did consider joining at one point, thankfully I’m an indecisive person.

• Heart
I’ve just decided a bag of my cats sick is worth £50000.
Tattle comp time huns!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I remember when I first saw Dan on TikTok, I actually liked him, I thought he was genuine blah blah.

His following grew and so did is ego and bam, I spotted all his narcissistic traits, not sure how I missed it.

Welcome to TCHQ, Mildred!! 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Keep going lol you can do more than one x

Hello #79 xxx

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get how he thinks his contest is a good deal. And why is the menopause vid worth £69!? Lol

Reactions: 6
As expected. Total load of old shite 🤣🤣🤣
I rolled my eyes so hard I think I just time travelled to 1997.

Also hasn't he done that menopause video to death? And who wants to win a year's access to a Face book group which is essentially what it is.

He really boils my piss

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I just don’t get how he thinks his contest is a good deal. And why is the menopause vid worth £69!? Lol
am I allowed to say this? (If not, please tell me and I’ll delete It or whatever) but there are loads of Facebook groups about menopause. What the Fog and Menopause Cafe come immediately to mind

Reactions: 3
What on earth is he nervous about?! 😂 so funny. Nervous about a Facebook giveaway that has not cost him a single penny ?! Mental

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do you put it under when reporting his post ?
I put it under spam

What on earth is he nervous about?! 😂 so funny. Nervous about a Facebook giveaway that has not cost him a single penny ?! Mental
I think it's because, like everything he does, he hasn't really thought it through, just like the Ann Summers party and the Dan Died clickbait.
He's had a fair bit of post engagement so he'll be feeling invincible right now and won't see the flaws in his idea

HE is the marketing manager

• Haha
am I allowed to say this? (If not, please tell me and I’ll delete It or whatever) but there are loads of Facebook groups about menopause. What the Fog and Menopause Cafe come immediately to mind
No I wouldn’t think so x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.