Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg,
As expected. Total load of old shite 🀣🀣🀣
Woohoo, I called it πŸ₯³- he wants everyone to like share and tag their friends= free marketing!! The prizes cost him NOTHING, because they're worth NOTHING. What a heap of πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© πŸ’© 🀣🀣🀣

Edit to add, how the heck does that justify him posting it 1 & 1/2 hrs late???

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It aint a competition its who can promote him the most ,
Press like 1 point
Press share 1 point
Blah blah blah first one up to 23 stands a chance blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtaf?!! What an absolute load of bollocks. He’s literally just made that up in the last hour. And a video?!!! Worth Β£69?!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
Yep, and I'm pretty sure that video is on his YouTube for all to see for FREE, not that it's worth paying for, it's just him reading from Google

My friends would be pretty insulted to be tagged publicly in a diet plan!! 🀣 He's such a moron πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dunno if I'm just a bit non tech savy but the end of thread 7 didn't give me a direct link to here. I had to search for it instead. Is that the same for everyone of am I missing something?

Reactions: 5
Yep, and I'm pretty sure that video is on his YouTube for all to see for FREE, not that it's worth paying for, it's just him reading from Google

My friends would be pretty insulted to be tagged publicly in a diet plan!! 🀣 He's such a moron πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ
He has aged so much since those photos! Too vain to use up to date ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dunno if I'm just a bit non tech savy but the end of thread 7 didn't give me a direct link to here. I had to search for it instead. Is that the same for everyone of am I missing something?
I don't think the link was posted

Reactions: 5
How has he the audacity to call this a competition?!!
As everyone else in this thread has said it’s just a marketing exercise.
….and as for the prizes…..a years free membership to a Facebook group full of the hun brigade, lives that spew the same repetitive tit day in, day out and a continued focus on an free-loading obese man whose being trained up as a strongman πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Think I’ll give it a miss thanks 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No, it wasn't posted before the last thread was locked. Sometimes Mods are too quick!

Why would anyone need a year-long access to a 16wk plan...? Oh, because it doesn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.