Dan Wheeler 8020 #8 No negativity, no one can vent, but the price has gone up 100%

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔🧐🤔 seems to me them last minute ideas are taking over 😂😂 competition??? No it’s marketing and how are the winners decided? Why the need for points ? The maths doesn’t add up and a year free who needs that when 16 weeks would be enough IF the plan worked 🤔🤔🤔 so first prize could be worth £250 😂😂😂what a wanka

Me thinks the finance team are screaming YOUR GOING BANKRUPT!!!! Lol you can’t afford to give away a bag of sweets 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤔🧐🤔 seems to me them last minute ideas are taking over 😂😂 competition??? No it’s marketing and how are the winners decided? Why the need for points ? The maths doesn’t add up and a year free who needs that when 16 weeks would be enough IF the plan worked 🤔🤔🤔 so first prize could be worth £250 😂😂😂what a wanka

Me thinks the finance team are screaming YOUR GOING BANKRUPT!!!! Lol you can’t afford to give away a bag of sweets 😂😂😂
👏 Also, if the max points you can get is 23 and, say 20 people get 23 points (with like, share & 10 ppl tagged), they'll go into a hat.... so what happens to all the entries with less than 23 points? Do they even go in the draw, because if they do why allocate points?? So many questions.......😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And what happens if 200 people (for example) all get the same high score?
He’s gonna give 200 people free access for a year?
Don’t think so.
He’ll probably set a tiebreaker and shift the goalposts - it’s like a rainbow you never get to the end of!

• Haha
Ok, number 50 here. I have to admit I am conflicted. Dan has caused a lot of pain to many people but I really struggle with the whole hate thing.

I don’t hate anyone. Personally, for me,this is just too strong. I genuinely wish him good health and happiness in the same way that I would wish anybody the same.
However, the narcissist just doesn’t learn. And, omg, there is so much pain.

Wishing him ill is not helpful.

Reactions: 7
👏 Also, if the max points you can get is 23 and, say 20 people get 23 points (with like, share & 10 ppl tagged), they'll go into a hat.... so what happens to all the entries with less than 23 points? Do they even go in the draw, because if they do why allocate points?? So many questions.......😬
Exactly 🤯🤯🤯🤯 the mind of a coke head

Ok, number 50 here. I have to admit I am conflicted. Dan has caused a lot of pain to many people but I really struggle with the whole hate thing.

I don’t hate anyone. Personally, for me,this is just too strong. I genuinely wish him good health and happiness in the same way that I would wish anybody the same.

👍yeah ok

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I agree with you. But for what it’s worth as a narcissist he doesn’t feel it ;/)

None of his current members can win because they can’t get the 5 points for joining the plan. He also,says three people are going to be winning over the next three days, but then says it’s open until the 20th. So what happens if 25 people all have maximum points? How does he decide who wins what?

• Haha
None of his current members can win because they can’t get the 5 points for joining the plan. He also,says three people are going to be winning over the next three days, but then says it’s open until the 20th. So what happens if 25 people all have maximum points? How does he decide who wins what?
Exactly it makes no sense n poor fuckers on the plan can’t get Max points so why enter

Reactions: 7
I’m heeeerrrreeee thank you for voting my title haha! I love that he spent ages doing “final checks” and yet didn’t check his prizes add up ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
#63 or #64 I can't remember.... all caught up and peeing myself laughing

First of all his post states the prize is worth IN EXCESS of £1000 in excess means more than . .. except when you do the maths it's not even £1000. You would think the mighty Dan wheeler or one of his of team of 17 would have double checked the maths. It's such a no go in marketing to throw out false statements and social media run competitions have to follow strict guidelines Trading standards wouldn't like it AT ALL!!

What does anyone currently gain from this... another year in the academy. If any of my friends tag me in this I will be removing them from my life 🤣🤣

What a nightmare for the person who's job it is to add the the points up. Guaranteed it will go wrong someone who entered will double check and it will all go tits up.... can't wait 🤣🤣

• Haha
Guaranteed he's nicked this idea off someone else...and still fucked it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

We are all adults free to feel whatever we want, no one is suggesting you have to feel the same.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.