Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh gosh that’s a lot to deal with!
he just looks extremely uncomfortable, he’s almost squirming at times. I see this every day, as apart from being a troll/bleep I also have a day job 😂
Ahh it was a long time ago, he taught me lots of lessons I'll give him that lol

Reactions: 6
Down to 639 AND the best bit ……… only 13 new members in the last 7 days.

All that hard selling. All that pushing because the price is going up.

Anyone want to invest 5 figures in a failing business that sanctions death threats harassment and bullying? It sounds like such a great proposition.
🤔 let me think 💭 how about noooo! 🤣

• Haha
Just wanted to add…
I watched 10 mins of this mornings live (couldn’t stomach much more) and he is really agitated, itching, sniffling etc. It’s not a good sign, drug users present to me in that exact state. It’s actually worrying.

And i would definitely argue that pollen season is over 🤔
Im a long time (7 yrs) user of codeine/Tramadol because of serious shoulder injury, just had my fourth operation three weeks ago (capsular release this time) and the pain from this was horrendous, worse than the joint replacement I had some years ago, so my pain relief was back up to 8 tramadol a day, now despite me being used to Tramadol the itching came back as if I’d never taken before, sweating and even though I was only needing that much for about a week there are definitely side effects when you start reducing it, anxiety, sweating, heart palpitations. Fortunately back to only a couple of codeine in the mornings now, but i honestly can’t function without them and that’s dependency and I bloody hate it. I cannot wait until this shoulder is fully sorted and I can wean myself off it all completely, so yes, I recognise it in him completely. Much as he says he was dependent and not addicted I don’t believe him at all. It’s not something I ever consciously think that I want to take and often don’t need anything other than first thing in the morning, I’m not craving the need to take it through the day to make my life better. He is so obviously using it to get high and if he’s drinking with it as well and maybe other stuff it would explain a lot about his behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well surprise surprise the whanker has started his flash sales already 🙄 to celebrate his bday (36 really 😳 he must of had a rough paper round 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh yes, why pay people to do it when your band of puppets will do it for free

I think this proves that tiktok fame is more important to him than his business. He’s deliberately trying to be shocking to get views, even tho that means loosing his target market.

I wander how many female members have seen this today and started having doubts?
I've just gone to his tt to post a link to him gloating about a male new follower & a lady called Georgia who'd unfollowed him because of his comments on that other video. It had quite a few views when I was last on, but only 1 like & no comments, unsurprisingly...

it showed him in a very bad light, especially with the earlier comments. Possibly it was reported as trolling/bullying as user names were shown? Or he thought better of it?? Glad it's gone either way as it was awful.

Reactions: 10
So... My spies within camp just sent me the email that was referred to earlier, the one about scrapping account managers. Turns out this was sent on 2nd Sept and again today for anyone that missed it.

So on 26th July he claimed to have helped over 6000 people. On this email sent on 2nd Sept and 10th Sept, that number is significantly lower.

Come on Lord Twaticus, which is true? You honestly have no idea of the tit you spout do you?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So... My spies within camp just sent me the email that was referred to earlier, the one about scrapping account managers. Turns out this was sent on 2nd Sept and again today for anyone that missed it.

So on 26th July he claimed to have helped over 6000 people. On this email sent on 2nd Sept and 10th Sept, that number is significantly lower.

Come on Lord Twaticus, which is true? You honestly have no idea of the tit you spout do you?!
He was using the 6000 number just this morning as well in a live🙄

• Wow
Im a long time (7 yrs) user of codeine/Tramadol because of serious shoulder injury, just had my fourth operation three weeks ago (capsular release this time) and the pain from this was horrendous, worse than the joint replacement I had some years ago, so my pain relief was back up to 8 tramadol a day, now despite me being used to Tramadol the itching came back as if I’d never taken before, sweating and even though I was only needing that much for about a week there are definitely side effects when you start reducing it, anxiety, sweating, heart palpitations. Fortunately back to only a couple of codeine in the mornings now, but i honestly can’t function without them and that’s dependency and I bloody hate it. I cannot wait until this shoulder is fully sorted and I can wean myself off it all completely, so yes, I recognise it in him completely. Much as he says he was dependent and not addicted I don’t believe him at all. It’s not something I ever consciously think that I want to take and often don’t need anything other than first thing in the morning, I’m not craving the need to take it through the day to make my life better. He is so obviously using it to get high and if he’s drinking with it as well and maybe other stuff it would explain a lot about his behaviour.
Sorry you’ve had such a tough time of it.💕

Reactions: 4

Lord Twaticus 😂😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's been tripping over his words & numbers today something chronic, contradicted himself literally in the next sentence on multiple occasions. Someone really needs to take his online privileges away from him when he's in this state!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when he asked people to smash up their scales, video it and the best one would win a box of stuff I think gym stuff? Did anyone win? Some of the smash ups were well created.
I wonder if some regret doing that now.
Are you here, was you a scales smasher? 😂

Oh and here's me #40 checking in.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Bless your heart, I wish you a speedy recovery xx

He/was is a full on addict, I've watched his YouTube videos he did all about his codeine addiction.

I'm really sad I can't see his tiktoks anymore! Lol

Soooo, there's still only a handful of us by the looks of it 🙄

His replies have been off the wall this afternoon - typos, directed to wrong person, random words. Almost as if he's not fully in charge of his cognitive abilities 🤔

🎵🎶 White lines, blowing through my mind...🎶🎵 used to love that track back in the day 🤫

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember when he asked people to smash up their scales, video it and the best one would win a box of stuff I think gym stuff? Did anyone win? Some of the smash ups were well created.
I wonder if some regret doing that now.
Are you here, was you a scales smasher? 😂

Oh and here's me #40 checking in.
I joined at that time, wasn't smashing my scales tho, sod that. But yeah, some were really good.

Bless your heart, I wish you a speedy recovery xx

He/was is a full on addict, I've watched his YouTube videos he did all about his codeine addiction.

I'm really sad I can't see his tiktoks anymore! Lol
Make a sock account... I did.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.