Dan Wheeler 8020 #7 Same old crap for double the fee, whilst the troll count has gone from 3 to 60 for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had email this afternoon.. as i hadnt unsubscribed from 8020 emails.. so this came... i think I can guess what he is upto now if academy is visible for number count. New academy i reckon
he’s scrapping the idea he had about account managers and training up mini legends to do it instead. Whatever ‘it’ is. Something to do with improving customer service…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
he’s scrapping the idea he had about account managers and training up mini legends to do it instead. Whatever ‘it’ is. Something to do with improving customer service…
Telling people to trust the process, obviously. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
#29 on misogyny watch

Screenshot_20210910-151939_TikTok.jpg

Why would any woman take "support and advice" on menopause and PCOS from a head who doesn't even grasp the basics of inequalities. What is his "support and advice?" STOP MOANING AND GET IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE ME SOME PWOPAH NOOOTWISHUN bleep!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Ahh yes, why pay people to do it when your band of puppets will do it for free

#29 on misogyny watch

View attachment 756140

Why would any woman take "support and advice" on menopause and PCOS from a head who doesn't even grasp the basics of inequalities. What is his "support and advice?" STOP MOANING AND GET IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE ME SOME PWOPAH NOOOTWISHUN bleep!
I think this proves that tiktok fame is more important to him than his business. He’s deliberately trying to be shocking to get views, even tho that means loosing his target market.

I wander how many female members have seen this today and started having doubts?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Number 13 reporting for duty. I knew dan wasn’t exactly a feminist but dear goodness, I can barely contain my rage

Reactions: 12
Just wanted to add…
I watched 10 mins of this mornings live (couldn’t stomach much more) and he is really agitated, itching, sniffling etc. It’s not a good sign, drug users present to me in that exact state. It’s actually worrying.

And i would definitely argue that pollen season is over 🤔
He's definitely presenting as an opiate user. My ex husband used to be the same, unknown to me at the time he had got himself a heroin habit 🤮

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
You don’t say?! Another harebrained thought fired off at random that doesn’t come to fruition? Wow lol.
I’d expect nothing else from DW.

Reactions: 7
Number 13 reporting for duty. I knew dan wasn’t exactly a feminist but dear goodness, I can barely contain my rage
Same! His tiny brain can't grasp how at odds these TT videos and the comments are with his proclaimed love for women. If that doesn't put women off from signing up I don't know what will.

#8 TC checking into HQ.

Same! His tiny brain can't grasp how at odds these TT videos and the comments are with his proclaimed love for women. If that doesn't put women off from signing up I don't know what will.

#8 TC checking into HQ.
Honestly don’t understand the type of woman you must be to support someone who makes such tit comments about your gender. Because I bet his female puppets are still laughing at him

Reactions: 12
I' m here no number as i;m not a member . However I am a Angry Blrd at DW misogynistic Comments

He's definitely presenting as an opiate user. My ex husband used to be the same, unknown to me at the time he had got himself a heroin habit 🤮
Oh gosh that’s a lot to deal with!
he just looks extremely uncomfortable, he’s almost squirming at times. I see this every day, as apart from being a troll/bleep I also have a day job 😂

You have to laugh at rule no 7 in the academy!
Reach out for rule 7 & 8 to just be told
‘Trust the process, Increase steps, increase water, trust the process again, don’t weigh yourself, have you measured correctly, are you sleeping, oh and trust the process again’
So many get out clauses …. It might be extra water retention, it’s muscle, but you’ve lost on your wrist, but NEVER reduce calories!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#9 I am here lol 😂 ffs take a hour off n you lot have a new thread n page 2 already xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's probably done a bit of coke to cure his hangover and he's all over the show. He's 100 percent taking something. He can't smoke all day long he would be monged out by lunch time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.