Dan Wheeler 8020 #2 All he does is ruin lives (and reputations & businesses)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell you what wheely your pissing on the wrong fuckers chips today mind ! I am not a troll however, keep sending trolls and fake accounts my way cause I am all out of fucks to give. At some point an acknowledgment of your tit behaviour an apology and refund would of been enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I just don't get how he'll explain losing nearly half of his membership in a week?

Either he tells the truth to the poor schmucks that have been paying £25 a month for access - that nearly 1k people have been getting what they're spending their money on for FREE. Or he'll have to find some bullshit for why half his "army" have quit at the same time.

So either he pisses them off, or he makes it look like people hate his plan...neither option is good. So why is he doing it so blatantly?!
I haven’t paid in months and I haven’t been kicked out yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if they’re working their way through the list of paying customers?! I was in from March until last week with only one payment!
Theyve only just kicked me out from a trial pre COVID, never paid a penny 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Theyve only just kicked me out from a trial pre COVID, never paid a penny 😂😂😂😂
He must have rubbish admin!
Its been a mass clearout this week. I wonder if he can still afford the wages or do they get paid in free fat loss and mindset advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How come he has been filming in the car when it rains? Why doesn’t he just go inside Sams house and film like he used to?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right. So I found this thread this morning (thank you funky pigeon) 😚

Read through the whole 50 pages of the previous one 🥺

Firstly, I just want to apologise to all that have fallen victim to washed out wheeler. I (unknowingly) have financially supported this egomaniac buy staying around for the 16 weeks.

I can't say his "plan" doesn't work, I lost nearly 2 stone in the first 8 weeks but I was the most depressed I had been in a long while before joining and believe that drinking water made the biggest difference, I only ever drank caffeinated drinks before. I did see early on that people were going for him but I brushed it off because he made everyone, very, well, aware that he was diagnosed bipolar and a very close relative of mine also has BD so I understand that people will have controversial views on him. I was sucked in by his ego 😖 I got involved in commenting on his lives, although they weren't so bad at the beginning. Several weeks down the line, I started to get the feeling that if he pointed the camera at his arse, a select few would probably be licking their screens 🤢 I slowly started to distance myself from the academy but would pop back in every so often, and lo and behold, the same "legends" were still feeding the beast.

Fast forward to last week, seeing the 8020 pitbull's video clip talking about Emma! My heart dropped, and I've searched and searched for whatever Emma could possibly have done for that response. There. Was. Nothing. I watched the full video this morning from the previous thread and I have been in utter shock since.

I do hope that everyone who has had the unpleasant opportunity to be called out by the whunt are okay. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Firstly, I just want to apologise to all that have fallen victim to washed out wheeler. I (unknowingly) have financially supported this egomaniac buy staying around for the 16 weeks.

I can't say his "plan" doesn't work, I lost nearly 2 stone in the first 8 weeks but I was the most depressed I had been in a long while before joining and believe that drinking water made the biggest difference, I only ever drank caffeinated drinks before. I did see early on that people were going for him but I brushed it off because he made everyone, very, well, aware that he was diagnosed bipolar and a very close relative of mine also has BD so I understand that people will have controversial views on him. I was sucked in by his ego 😖 I got involved in commenting on his lives, although they weren't so bad at the beginning. Several weeks down the line, I started to get the feeling that if he pointed the camera at his arse, a select few would probably be licking their screens 🤢 I slowly started to distance myself from the academy but would pop back in every so often, and lo and behold, the same "legends" were still feeding the beast.

Fast forward to last week, seeing the 8020 pitbull's video clip talking about Emma! My heart dropped, and I've searched and searched for whatever Emma could possibly have done for that response. There. Was. Nothing. I watched the full video this morning from the previous thread and I have been in utter shock since.

I do hope that everyone who has had the unpleasant opportunity to be called out by the whunt are okay. 🥰
I knew he would be unhappy about the review - but it was kinda next level 😉

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

It took a lot for you to say all that, thank you 😊 🙏

I know there are some really decent people in his Facebook group and they are probably just waiting for their 16 weeks to be over then they can get out of the egomaniacs Fiefdom! As for the die hard fans, well, anyone who supports him and his staff issuing death threats, intimidating, harassing and bullying of some of the genuinely loveliest people I've met online are morally bankrupt! I can hardly believe the car crash I'm watching unfold.
Bravo to the brave souls that escape and speak out 👏 👏 👏 😍💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You guys are all amazing!! Honestly - it’s so encouraging knowing that more people are leaving and seeing what’s going on. It’s also affirming for us all that our shared experiences are almost identical. Together we are showing that we are far more than 3-5 trolls - and we are also showing that we are not the trolls in this ……whatever it is.
Thank you to everyone that is speaking up and speaking out…… and to every one that is reading and watching - thank you for engaging and listening.

If you have evidence that you think is helpful please do share it. It helps. If your review gets removed appeal and or rewrite it. Together we are proving the lies, the hate and that mostly the plan doesn’t work.

You’re all proving that we can stand up to bullies and maybe together we can stop this happening again. Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You guys are all amazing!! Honestly - it’s so encouraging knowing that more people are leaving and seeing what’s going on. It’s also affirming for us all that our shared experiences are almost identical. Together we are showing that we are far more than 3-5 trolls - and we are also showing that we are not the trolls in this ……whatever it is.
Thank you to everyone that is speaking up and speaking out…… and to every one that is reading and watching - thank you for engaging and listening.

If you have evidence that you think is helpful please do share it. It helps. If your review gets removed appeal and or rewrite it. Together we are proving the lies, the hate and that mostly the plan doesn’t work.

You’re all proving that we can stand up to bullies and maybe together we can stop this happening again. Xxxx
We are most definitely more than 3 disgruntled people. There are plenty of us willing to stand up to him and his bullies. My review was verified ages ago and still stands. You are not alone, Emma. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I have just posted my TP review. I wonder how long until it is flagged???

Reactions: 4
Posted mine a few days ago- flagged within the hour. Evidence sent to prove I was a customer. Just awaiting verification 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Mine has been flagged for a second time. If it’s taken down i will just write it again xxx (and yeah - they will do it pretty quick)
Is it verified? I didn’t think they could flag it once it was verified?!

Reactions: 3
Is it verified? I didn’t think they could flag it once it was verified?!
Flagged mine twice and I’m verified. Trustpilot always put it back up because they literally only take it down because the owner is flagging as illegal. Then they see nothing illegal and repost which leaves the wheelyboy screaming into his dummy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.