Dan Wheeler 8020 #2 All he does is ruin lives (and reputations & businesses)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to feel a bit sorry for FattDan, but after a while its pretty obvious that hes just a knuckle dragging gammon, racist, edl supporter. Just a disgusting person with a disgusting family. He deserves Wank Dealer, and vice versa...

Reactions: 8
Go Funkypigeon01!

Their latest vid actually got me thinking back to my suspicions around his weight loss claims too. In that bragging post, he says he lost his weight in 2010, cover model in 2012...

View attachment 701217

But the other day on TikTok he claimed he lost it in 2012...

Did he mean he took 2 years to lose it? Such a dick. His face just annoys me

Down to 1.2 in the Academy now... 🤭
I just don't get how he'll explain losing nearly half of his membership in a week?

Either he tells the truth to the poor schmucks that have been paying £25 a month for access - that nearly 1k people have been getting what they're spending their money on for FREE. Or he'll have to find some bullshit for why half his "army" have quit at the same time.

So either he pisses them off, or he makes it look like people hate his plan...neither option is good. So why is he doing it so blatantly?!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to feel a bit sorry for FattDan, but after a while its pretty obvious that hes just a knuckle dragging gammon, racist, edl supporter. Just a disgusting person with a disgusting family. He deserves Wank Dealer, and vice versa...
Couldn’t agree with you more. The family is the very worst of Britain, and it has ZERO to do with them being “council”. My family lived in a council house and came from a local community I’m proud of. We all work bloody hard and we look out for each other. We have strong morals and respect, and my parents were amazing role models. My parents worked three jobs between them to make ends meet.
This couple, however, are the very worst role models for their children with their filthy mouths in front of them and showing them you don’t need to lift a finger and work.
Makes my blood boil.

• Heart
I think my favourite thing is that pigeon is calling him “spam squealer” 😂

also, the phatt phamily is just the kind of family you’d see screaming and Chucking fists outside a pub

• Haha
What a little seedy and corrupt business they are running
Yeah I saw that on a live before I was booted out! They blatantly said they’d do it so they can trace the “trolls”. 🙄 Absolute idiots with barely a brain cell between them.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I saw that on a live before I was booted out! They blatantly said they’d do it so they can trace the “trolls”. 🙄 Absolute idiots with barely a brain cell between them.
why were you booted out? were you on the free trial?
just wondering what on earth is going on

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe they are basically openly saying they will use your details to harass you if they consider you a troll. They need to go to business school, they couldn’t run a bath

• Wow
Look Wheely are you posting bleeping letters or what? Or you sending them carrier pigeon? Cause I fuckin aint got one yet mate 🤔 do you need me to lend you some money for stamps or what ? Ahhh your legal team told you that you ain’t got a fuckin leg to stand on because after I sent you a message clearly stating our contract has ended and any further contract from you would be classed as intimidation and harassment you STILL HAD TO REPLY 😂😂😂 unlucky dude

• Haha
Reactions: 9
why were you booted out? were you on the free trial?
just wondering what on earth is going on
Nope - I signed up, cancelled my card payment when I realised I’d made a big mistake - only made one discounted payment. I’d asked for some help, got fobbed off with trust the process etc, had issues sending in measurements, then started to see the vile abuse launched at other people who questioned the plan. But I was never kicked out of the “academy” and I also received all 16 weeks of the emails. So I basically got what everyone is paying £25 a month for, for a discounted join up fee of £20. 😳

Look Wheely are you posting bleeping letters or what? Or you sending them carrier pigeon? Cause I fuckin aint got one yet mate 🤔 do you need me to lend you some money for stamps or what ? Ahhh your legal team told you that you ain’t got a fuckin leg to stand on because after I sent you a message clearly stating our contract has ended and any further contract from you would be classed as intimidation and harassment you STILL HAD TO REPLY 😂😂😂 unlucky dude
“Wheely” 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I have sent all my info to Trustpilot as they requested it yesterday.
Hope they will be satisfied that I was a legit customer that was not happy.

We cant all be wrong can we! I definitely am not a troll.

The irony of him claiming to be some kind of CBT coach is the bit that gets me. He has absolutely zero awareness of his own cognitive biases or faulty thinking to the extent that he is driving what has the potential to be a viable business model into the ground.

Imagine if he had the capacity to take the negative feedback about the failings in his approach and use them to make positive changes to his business.
Instead he doubles down on terrible behaviour and takes a “the world is out to get poor me” attitude. All the while claiming to be in a position to help others with their negatives behaviours.
Mind blowing!

• Heart
The irony of him claiming to be some kind of CBT coach is the bit that gets me. He has absolutely zero awareness of his own cognitive biases or faulty thinking to the extent that he is driving what has the potential to be a viable business model into the ground.

Imagine if he had the capacity to take the negative feedback about the failings in his approach and use them to make positive changes to his business.
Instead he doubles down on terrible behaviour and takes a “the world is out to get poor me” attitude. All the while claiming to be in a position to help others with their negatives behaviours.
Mind blowing!
This is bang on! 👏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.