Dan Wheeler 8020 #2 All he does is ruin lives (and reputations & businesses)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pointless live in the academy this morning. 45 mins consisting of poo chat and then talking about asking permission before you stroke a dog and then Disney land. He’s not doing a very good job of showing off academy lives for the new free trial members, anyone who recently joined over the weekend is going to be thinking wtf. It was basically a face time chat between 3 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have just watched that video. I’m absolutely flabbergasted. I carry a genetic condition that means I’m already pre-disposed to suffer from depression. I can’t fix the mutation on my X Chromosome!!! If I could, the condition wouldn’t exist! I’d be able to have children without worrying that they’ll have severe learning difficulties! My nephew would have no learning difficulties! My dad wouldn’t have died having suffered from manic depression for most of his life. As someone who’s suffered from depression, if I’d heard what he’d just said at a low point in my life, he’d have made it infinitely worse. Imagine being told that you’ve got a tit life when you’re already confused and struggling to cope with life. What an absolute c**k womble!
Im actually lost for words at what he’s said to that woman, genuinely lost for words. What an idiot, what an absolute ignorant idiot. He’s making the classic mistake of relating everything that is asked to him. Having manic depression does not make you the expert on manic depression, it makes you the expert on you with manic depression. I could write a book about my horrendous experiences with peri and menopause, but I don’t for one minute think it makes me the menopause expert, I’m just the expert on how it affected me and what I’ve done to try and help myself.
I can’t believe he just said to someone who was asking for help “you have a tit life, go and fix it or you’ll never feel better” poor, poor woman, he could literally have driven her to suicide with those comments. She’s depressed and overwhelmed and he said that to her and he said it with no compassion or empathy at all. You’re depressed, well I have manic depression, making it all about him, him, him, God I hate him.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Im actually lost for words at what he’s said to that woman, genuinely lost for words. What an idiot, what an absolute ignorant idiot. He’s making the classic mistake of relating everything that is asked to him. Having manic depression does not make you the expert on manic depression, it makes you the expert on you with manic depression. I could write a book about my horrendous experiences with peri and menopause, but I don’t for one minute think it makes me the menopause expert, I’m just the expert on how it affected me and what I’ve done to try and help myself.
I can’t believe he just said to someone who was asking for help “you have a tit life, go and fix it or you’ll never feel better” poor, poor woman, he could literally have driven her to suicide with those comments. She’s depressed and overwhelmed and he said that to her and he said it with no compassion or empathy at all. You’re depressed, well I have manic depression, making it all about him, him, him, God I hate him.

Just like when he keeps saying people that binge eat ... it is due to trauma in their life.. Not necessarily!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.