Dan Wheeler 8020 #2 All he does is ruin lives (and reputations & businesses)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wheeler 8020 #2 All he does is RUIN lives (and reputations & businesses)

The winning thread title goes to @JCMSadie 👏

A quick recap of the last thread, please feel free to add anything:

- Dan lost his place in his office buildings he rented because of noise complaints and threats to office building management. When asked to leave he left very stinky smelling fish all around the offices leading to a hefty cleaning fee. Dan was caught doing this on CCTV and is being brought to court by the office building manager. Dan joked about doing this in one of his lives. But that is why he films his little show from his girlfriends back garden or his mate’s car if the weather is bad.
- His protégée Dan Jones wife Carla threatened a woman who left a 1* trust pilot review of the 8020 lifestyle plan. She said she would “quite like to watch her bleed out and write 8020 in her blood” and well as saying how much she would enjoy “kicking her face in”. Her husband Dan Jones then said he would make false claims that she was a paedophile. There is video footage of these threats on the previous thread.
- Other ex members have spoken out and subsequently been harassed and threatened online.
- The 8020 lifestyle academy facebook page is being cleared out of non paying members in what seems like a panic to rid the group of tattle moles.

As you were x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Previous thread here:

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For a bloke who’s helped 6000 women to loose weight we are struggling to find even 60 of those before and after results 🤔 the ones being used are the results gained by slimming world of all places n now being passed off as his 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My first title!! I'd like to thank Whanker for this honour...it's the only thing I'll ever thank him for 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My first title!! I'd like to thank Whanker for this honour...it's the only thing I'll ever thank him for 😉
Congratulations 👏 and now in honour of Mr Whanker you must now milk it and add it to your CV and social media accounts for the rest of time 😂😉 You could even set yourself up in business as, ooh I don't know, a world renowned ghost writer 😆

• Haha
Yaaaay I’m here!!!

I hope it bothers the hell out of him that he can no longer claim 2000 academy members. And that he’s losing his grip on it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Yaaaay I’m here!!!

I hope it bothers the hell out of him that he can no longer claim 2000 academy members. And that he’s losing his grip on it
I wonder how many of them were the 16 weekers that didnt want to renew 🤔
I got out via the back door taking my bank details with me. I noticed yesterday he sent me a bill for £37.50 and suspended my subscription. No idea why that price. I only jumped out on the last payment. 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dan Wheeler, the big bad bully...only bully's women though. He's that type of guy, tries to impose authority in an overly aggressive way thinking he's some big man. We all know he's no man, he's a coward. The only time he ever talks about a confrontation with another Man was his brother in law a couple of months back...we all know how that ended, he was limping for weeks after it because he "fell" during the scuffle and tore ligaments. He lives off this aura that he's an alpha male, while in reality he's just a pussy who can lift some heavy weights but not doing anything else with his physical strength.

He bully's women, He made his ex wife's life hell, He takes testosterone boosters (yeah, that part of him doesn't work either), Drug addiction, Gambling addiction & Multiple Business failures among many other things yet he thinks he's ALPHA!

A sorry excuse of a human.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Ewwwww saw a tiktok. Phattdan is a brexit voter and voted to leave.
The only people I’ve met who voted leave were the “immigrants go home” types and you just KNOW Dan Jones is one of them (you know; the I love England, white, uneducated, sucking the government tit because lazy type). Ew ew ew.

• Sick
Ewwwww saw a tiktok. Phattdan is a brexit voter and voted to leave.
The only people I’ve met who voted leave were the “immigrants go home” types and you just KNOW Dan Jones is one of them (you know; the I love England, white, uneducated, sucking the government tit because lazy type). Ew ew ew.
Yup, he pretends he’s a member of the EDL for ‘jokes’ too. theres nothing funny about the EDL

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Go Funkypigeon01!

Their latest vid actually got me thinking back to my suspicions around his weight loss claims too. In that bragging post, he says he lost his weight in 2010, cover model in 2012...

Screenshot_20210807-093635_Facebook.jpg

But the other day on TikTok he claimed he lost it in 2012...

Could you post a link or screen record here? I don't have tik tok

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.