Dan Wheeler 8020 #13 Academy members leaving, all getting chunky. DW's trying to work out "who is Funky"?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if his limp is a work related accident...? Might've dropped the pressure washer on his foot😂
Or maybe he kicked something in anger at the ever decreasing numbers in the academy...? 😂
I think he had a problem with one of his legs backninnSpring. He said on a live he had something wrong, to do with injections he took for a genuine medical issue. I may be mixing up a couple of live but it sticks in my mind

Reactions: 3
I think he had a problem with one of his legs backninnSpring. He said on a live he had something wrong, to do with injections he took for a genuine medical issue. I may be mixing up a couple of live but it sticks in my mind
Hard to tell what is genuine when someone’s lies so much. Reminds me of ‘the boy who cried wolf’

Reactions: 10
# 64 signing in
So i suggest our battle song is

Insert name instead of ****** below

Do, do, do the funky ******
We are here to show you how
Coo, Coo, Coo
Coo, coo, coo, the funky ******
(The funky ****** )
He's just like you
So come on and do
The funky ****** now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Genuine to DW probably means diagnosed by medicheck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no is his vitamin drip failing him? Or did the dogs (Karen) bite him?
Omg, I forgot about those!! 😂😂😂 I remember seeing that and thought vitamin drips were the stupidest thing I'd ever heard/seen 😩🙈😂 take a vitamin gummy like the child that you are Dan!! That and him telling people to buy and take melatonin, that's when the red flags really popped up for me 😬

Reactions: 9
What are your thoughts on DJ’s latest TT?
For me it’s even more proof (if anyone ever needed it) that 80/20 hasn’t worked for the inimitable DJ.
DW kept him on 5k calories for months proudly claiming to the world he’d cured his binging, when anyone with half a brain could see this was bs.
He then kept the narrative going of “fantastic” progress by refusing to allow DJ to weigh himself, when once again to the outside world we could all see the fella was staying the same size or getting bigger.
Then the strongman saga ensued which was another smokescreen to justify the grotesque amount of daily calories and lack of demonstrable shrinkage. Remember the TT’s when DW would state DJ would be staying on 5k IF NOT MORE forever?!!!
Then finally he’s reduced to 3.5k. Another random reduction despite this being a bespoke plan and boom 💥 DJ steps on the scales after 8 months and is still 34 stone.
I don’t claim to be an expert (far from it) but even I can see that this plan is a joke.
Telling people only to go off measurements alone allows the Emperor’s New Clothes narrative to stay alive for as long as possible. 50-100cm’s off someone’s body over 16 weeks sounds a lot, right? Well, I’m calling that BS as well. It’s not. If you take 25 million measurements from all over your body and add it all up it looks impressive BUT in reality you’re a dress size down if that.
I could measure myself now, pull my tape measure a little tighter and probably knock off 30cm’s by doing so - but the scales don’t lie.
Man - I sound like I’m ranting. I suppose I am as we’ve all been taken in by this plan and it’s failed all of us at great expense. DJ the great poster boy of 2021 is just the latest failure.
And no-one, especially none of the huns, will ever convince me otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What are your thoughts on DJ’s latest TT?
For me it’s even more proof (if anyone ever needed it) that 80/20 hasn’t worked for the inimitable DJ.
DW kept him on 5k calories for months proudly claiming to the world he’d cured his binging, when anyone with half a brain could see this was bs.
He then kept the narrative going of “fantastic” progress by refusing to allow DJ to weigh himself, when once again to the outside world we could all see the fella was staying the same size or getting bigger.
Then the strongman saga ensued which was another smokescreen to justify the grotesque amount of daily calories and lack of demonstrable shrinkage. Remember the TT’s when DW would state DJ would be staying on 5k IF NOT MORE forever?!!!
Then finally he’s reduced to 3.5k. Another random reduction despite this being a bespoke plan and boom 💥 DJ steps on the scales after 8 months and is still 34 stone.
I don’t claim to be an expert (far from it) but even I can see that this plan is a joke.
Telling people only to go off measurements alone allows the Emperor’s New Clothes narrative to stay alive for as long as possible. 50-100cm’s off someone’s body over 16 weeks sounds a lot, right? Well, I’m calling that BS as well. It’s not. If you take 25 million measurements from all over your body and add it all up it looks impressive BUT in reality you’re a dress size down if that.
I could measure myself now, pull my tape measure a little tighter and probably knock off 30cm’s by doing so - but the scales don’t lie.
Man - I sound like I’m ranting. I suppose I am as we’ve all been taken in by this plan and it’s failed all of us at great expense. DJ the great poster boy of 2021 is just the latest failure.
And no-one, especially none of the huns, will ever convince me otherwise.
Agree 100%
StillFatDan was wishful thinking when he was on 5k calories, and still at 3.5k he eats massive piles of food! Someone needs to tell him that his stomach capacity is no bigger than a normal healthy adult, it's just been stretched beyond its limits.
He needs to learn to stop eating when full - not overstuffed. Watching him eating those huge platefuls is like these eating challenges you see on TV 😬🤢
He needs to learn new habits, not reinforce the old ones, which is all DW did- gave him permission to overeat!
It's sad. He should have dropped stones in that time, DW and 8020 have really done him dirty 😒

Reactions: 12
Level of service remains consistent I see..lady received no reply to her last email
Disgusting! I got a friend to reply to MattDans latest offer and she got immediate responses and has had several replies simply because she was posing as a potential customer.
Absolutely disgusting that they treat current members with such contempt but can't do enough for you when they think they might get their hands on your money 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.