Dan Wheeler 8020 #12 Jet washing drives, ruining lives, while TCHQ thrives; all in a days work for DW & spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked to see what he’s all about. Just another egotistical whanker. 🙄
Who is this about? I can’t work it out. I’m looking for some weight loss support and had thought about RH but some stuff I have read here is making me think that’s not wise. Might just try slimming world again.

Reactions: 3
Who is this about? I can’t work it out. I’m looking for some weight loss support and had thought about RH but some stuff I have read here is making me think that’s not wise. Might just try slimming world again.
You need to look at the ‘boss’ that has a ‘real loss’.

Reactions: 8
Tattle rules means we can’t name others this thread isn’t about nor promote anyone or direct to other FB, TT etc hence the carefully not naming so our thread doesn’t get closed down.

Reactions: 6
I'm currently I'm a size 28 and way too heavy for my shortarse frame!!
You're just too short for your weight😋
Massive well done on your activity levels! That's amazing 👏👏👏
I’m 5 stone lighter, crediting not one lb loss to the plan. I don’t walk 10k a day and have instead swapped that for a sport I love but was told on the plan that under no circumstances could I count this activity towards my daily step count. I’ve remained on the medication DW told me to stop taking. Unlike his army who would stick their heads in a gas oven if he told them to I preferred to listen to my doctor as opposed to potentially putting my life at risk by stopping my medication based on the recommendation of an uneducated person.
I enjoy my SW Facebook group because there’s no hun brigade, no creepy singers and we all are allowed to speak freely without fear of moderation.
There is not one part of the plan that’s value for money. Period.
That is absolutely awesome! 👏👏👏And is proof to do pretty much the exact opposite of the shite that Wheeler spouts!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Pot, kettle 🤔 the girlfriend has a nerve considering she supports everything he’s done with all the trolling and how aggressive he’s been
View attachment 824358
I can say from my experiences of him that on a personal level he can fills you up with such a sense of security you buy into every bit of bulllshit that he feeds you... I feel sorry for her tbf.

Reactions: 7
Graduated? 🙄 Bit of an odd/ inappropriate laugh after MH mentioned 🥴

I can say from my experiences of him that on a personal level he can fills you up with such a sense of security you buy into every bit of bulllshit that he feeds you... I feel sorry for her tbf.
I used to feel bit sorry for her, until I found out that she's known him for a good few years, so the blinkers should really be off by now!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Just reading all the comments on other weightloss plans. Only thing I would say is don’t go from one egotistical male PT to another. Some of the other ones that have a big social media presence are just as bad. There are some amazing male and female PTs and nutritionists - it’s such a shame we can’t name them, do your research and beware of anyone that has a high percentage of videos or information slagging off other weightloss companies, if they’re good then they don’t need to do this to attract attention. Another biggie is if they are dead set on a weightloss theory as being the only way, think, set point weight, having to walk x amount of steps and nothing else will work, having to eat a certain amount of calories, even if you’re full. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When I left 8020 in summer 2019 - I’d lost half a stone and he pestered me for a testimonial. I left and then I found James smith - although now I see he’s a bit of a taunt himself - I did go on to lose another 8 stone in 18 months. However now it shocks me that I craved some male to talk at me like a was a piece of 💩 thankfully I met a lot of similar people on insta and so far managing to maintain. So I can’t say they are all bad - it really did change my life

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All is relatively quiet on the Whanker front, if you’d like some more entertainment of a man thinking he knows best and who is as toxic as Whanker there’s a fb page you might like to look at. Man’s been handed his arse over the last two days and this morning is doubling down, he has some very enlightened and educated women on there. Whanker would be blocking the moment they spoke, incidentally he and Whanker are allies and we’re going to work together at one point to bring down SW. strangely enough nothing came of it, think Liam thought better of associating too closely with him 😂😂😂

If you don’t know him he’s a rebel who likes to be fit. Anyone know what the criteria to having a thread on here is? Or can point me in the direction of where to find out because like Whanker and Richie this guy deserves one of his own.
I'd be a follower of that. He gives me rage

Reactions: 5
When I left 8020 in summer 2019 - I’d lost half a stone and he pestered me for a testimonial. I left and then I found James smith - although now I see he’s a bit of a taunt himself - I did go on to lose another 8 stone in 18 months. However now it shocks me that I craved some male to talk at me like a was a piece of 💩 thankfully I met a lot of similar people on insta and so far managing to maintain. So I can’t say they are all bad - it really did change my life
YOU changed your life- that’s absolutely amazing xxx

• Heart
Pot, kettle 🤔 the girlfriend has a nerve considering she supports everything he’s done with all the trolling and how aggressive he’s been
View attachment 824358
Hate this "be kind" bullshit!! Sorry, no! If you're acting like a bleep, I will not Be Kind, just incase you're having a bad mental health day, because having issues with MH doesn't mean it's ok to act however the duck you want without accountability... off you duck!! 😂😂

Agree. Male PTs like the ones JS/RH are exaclty like DW. Not worth the attention.

Reactions: 9
She knows exactly what he’s like and did before she got with him, loves the drama and attention 🙈

Reactions: 9
Only me again... This time to tell you how toxic 80/20 is (just incase you needed reminding)

So, back to the brilliant person that commented on an Academy live asking if Dan was busy cleaning drives( extra TCHQ bonus points awarded for that one by the way!)

It seems that the hun brigade did not like this one little bit. Turns out the original poster was very active in the Scamademy and had made the effort to participate in the walks etc ( I only just found this out)

Anyway, the poster has been subjected to abuse from the hun brigade and told they are the 'worst kind of human' for being on Tattle- to the point its affected them mentally. This person thought these people were friends, but it seems the ringleader has informed them all to delete the poster from social media, and these so-called friends have duly obliged.

All this person did was ask a Q!

* to clarify, these are just a couple of screenshots of our conversation but it gives you the gist...They have told me they are more than happy for me to share - there was no way I would share information without permission. TCHQ arent about stabbing each other in the back.

And to the ringleader... I know who you are and I know you are reading here. YOU are the worst kind of human for enabling Dan's behaviour and for making people feel this way. You all deserve each other.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Only me again... This time to tell you how toxic 80/20 is (just incase you needed reminding)

So, back to the brilliant person that commented on an Academy live asking if Dan was busy cleaning drives( extra TCHQ bonus points awarded for that one by the way!)

It seems that the hun brigade did not like this one little bit. Turns out the original poster was very active in the Scamademy and had made the effort to participate in the walks etc ( I only just found this out)

Anyway, the poster has been subjected to abuse from the hun brigade and told they are the 'worst kind of human' for being on Tattle- to the point its affected them mentally. This person thought these people were friends, but it seems the ringleader has informed them all to delete the poster from social media, and these so-called friends have duly obliged.

* to clarify, these are just a couple of screenshots of our conversation but it gives you the gist...They have told me they are more than happy for me to share - there was no way I would share information without permission. TCHQ arent about stabbing each other in the back.

And to the ringleader... I know who you are and I know you are reading here. YOU are the worst kind of human for enabling Dan's behaviour and for making people feel this way. You all deserve each other.
Tell me you're in a cult, without telling me...

• Heart
Reactions: 15

They really are nothing more than a cult…who are these people that can not think for themselves and go out and delete someone because the leader told them to?? I mean would they go stand in the middle lane of the M8 if the leader told them to?

I hope this person finds us and we can support them and give them the strength that this forum, TT and you guys have given me

• Heart
Reactions: 13

that is beyond appalling

That sounds familiar to me too .Totally unnecessary .Hope your contact is OK xx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.