Dan Wheeler 8020 #12 Jet washing drives, ruining lives, while TCHQ thrives; all in a days work for DW & spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning fellow Trolly C**ts! What a thread that one was!

Brilliant recap from @JCMSadie - its only when someone writes it all down like that you realise the severity of all of this.

Glad to see Academy numbers are still declining, whilst ours are on the up. We are now 113 members strong and a force to be reckoned with.

Wouldn't be possible without all of you for contributing, for our counterparts over on TT keep spreading the message and without the spies we have in the camp. Its a team effort here at TCHQ - something Whanker could do with learning a thing or two about!

Just a little mention to @ididntthinkidenduphere - he would have been shitting himself last week at the thought of you going live, and your viewing numbers proved that- everyone knows hes a dick and can see him for what he is now. I noticed you have donated your creator fund money from those videos about DW to charity, and I think that's brilliant. You have shown true class and you should be proud.

Have a fab weekend Gang

#1 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All is relatively quiet on the Whanker front, if you’d like some more entertainment of a man thinking he knows best and who is as toxic as Whanker there’s a fb page you might like to look at. Man’s been handed his arse over the last two days and this morning is doubling down, he has some very enlightened and educated women on there. Whanker would be blocking the moment they spoke, incidentally he and Whanker are allies and we’re going to work together at one point to bring down SW. strangely enough nothing came of it, think Liam thought better of associating too closely with him 😂😂😂

If you don’t know him he’s a rebel who likes to be fit. Anyone know what the criteria to having a thread on here is? Or can point me in the direction of where to find out because like Whanker and Richie this guy deserves one of his own.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
All is relatively quiet on the Whanker front, if you’d like some more entertainment of a man thinking he knows best and who is as toxic as Whanker there’s a fb page you might like to look at. Man’s been handed his arse over the last two days and this morning is doubling down, he has some very enlightened and educated women on there. Whanker would be blocking the moment they spoke, incidentally he and Whanker are allies and we’re going to work together at one point to bring down SW. strangely enough nothing came of it, think Liam thought better of associating too closely with him 😂😂😂

If you don’t know him he’s a rebel who likes to be fit. Anyone know what the criteria to having a thread on here is? Or can point me in the direction of where to find out because like Whanker and Richie this guy deserves one of his own.
Oh who is the fb page for? I'm not the best at finding all these things on clues alone... you guys could all become detectives! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Noted that the other day.

Reactions: 4
Oh who is the fb page for? I'm not the best at finding all these things on clues alone... you guys could all become detectives! 🤣
He’s a “rebel” who likes to be “fit”. Doesn’t do social media other than fb so not sure he would be a fit for this website. He did a live once with Whanker where they discussed set point theory. Liam is a big proponent of your weight is your weight and there’s duck all you can do about it, whereas Whanker believes anything and everything is possible. For once I kind of agreed with Whanker. Liams message is a bit too defeatist for me and it’s very easy for a straight sized, fit man to tell women they should be happy to be obese and just accept it and live their life eating cake if they want to.
I wish there was a book or a paper someone where someone does a deep dive into these fitpro guys because there is such a pattern to their behavior.

Noted that the other day.
Even better this morning, think there’ll be an apology post tomorrow. He’s another one who just follows the same pattern as Whanker by repeating his mistakes as nauseum.

Reactions: 7
Out of curiosity how many of you have signed up to another ‘weight loss’ service or have like me, gone the opposite way and piled more weight on?

Reactions: 9
Pot, kettle 🤔 the girlfriend has a nerve considering she supports everything he’s done with all the trolling and how aggressive he’s been
837A1611-0B76-4AE0-9B87-642FF03C8D56.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Out of curiosity how many of you have signed up to another ‘weight loss’ service or have like me, gone the opposite way and piled more weight on?
I signed up with an another online coach - more expensive but I am so happy. Have dropped nearly a stone with sensible eating and workouts and really have changed my mindset. I get daily check in's on coaching app, I get feedback on my previous week, we message on whatsapp on how the day is going and what my challenges are. Totally worth it - think it's about £35.00 a week for 12 weeks and I'm just coming to the end of it now

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I got to my heaviest ever last summer but have managed to lose a significant amount, thank goodness! I can't exercise but have changed what I'm eating, doing it myself following current online advice. Still a way to go & loss has really slowed the last 3 months or so, but that's only expected with age & hormones at play.

I used to follow RF but that set point argument really depressed me 😔, so I moved on from him. Was also fed up of seeing him post things, get a terrible reaction then retract & apologise. Doesn't sound like much has changed with him either. God, they really are a particular character type aren't they?! 💩🤮

Reactions: 6
I got to my heaviest ever last summer but have managed to lose a significant amount, thank goodness! I can't exercise but have changed what I'm eating, doing it myself following current online advice. Still a way to go & loss has really slowed the last 3 months or so, but that's only expected with age & hormones at play.

I used to follow RF but that set point argument really depressed me 😔, so I moved on from him. Was also fed up of seeing him post things, get a terrible reaction then retract & apologise. Doesn't sound like much has changed with him either. God, they really are a particular character type aren't they?! 💩🤮
My biggest struggle is age and menopause, it’s had a huge impact on my life and my body. HRT has been amazing at controlling the worst of the symptoms, but the weight is so stubborn and it’s really hard to stay motivated enough to see any progress. Add in my shift hours and my pain from knees/shoulder and it feels like an insurmountable battle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My OH has lost over 4 1/2 stone since he left the 8020 plan in April by doing his own thing - calorie counting and working his (ever decreasing) arse off by being much more active. I'm so proud of him and how dedicated and focused he is coz he's struggled with his weight constantly in the 20+ years that I've known him but he really has been inspirational in his weightloss and fitness journey ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I went back to SW and am doing Well. I never ate as much free food as I wanted because SW said I was allowed so I can ignore all that, I like going every week to be weighed, it keeps me accountable, I like getting a sticker on my book for a half stone loss etc 🤣 I have learned from TT and some really great PTs (not Whanker!) is not to get hung up on the number every week and I do measure once a month in 3 places only. I would see 1lb loss as disappointing I don’t anymore. I would binge after a weigh in as I’d restricted so much before weigh day - I don’t do that anymore - there is a cheeky Glasgow TTker that I love whos vids have really helped my mindset and I no longer view chocolate or take aways as bad foods, and certainly that if I have a day when I’ve really gone off track just get back to it next day I would usually sack off the next 3 days and start again Mondays - haven’t done that in months. I would be scared to go get weighed if I didn’t think I’d lost weight so would then sack it all off binge and rejoin months later even heavier - that’s not SWs fault it’s all mine. I’ve taken bits from loads of really good TTs for free and am in a much better place for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m now at my heaviest EVER so have decided it’s time to bite the bullet and get my arse in gear! I’ve done a TDEE calculation myself and I’m going to start doing TT’s I think to keep myself accountable 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s a “rebel” who likes to be “fit”. Doesn’t do social media other than fb so not sure he would be a fit for this website. He did a live once with Whanker where they discussed set point theory. Liam is a big proponent of your weight is your weight and there’s duck all you can do about it, whereas Whanker believes anything and everything is possible. For once I kind of agreed with Whanker. Liams message is a bit too defeatist for me and it’s very easy for a straight sized, fit man to tell women they should be happy to be obese and just accept it and live their life eating cake if they want to.
I wish there was a book or a paper someone where someone does a deep dive into these fitpro guys because there is such a pattern to their behavior.

Even better this morning, think there’ll be an apology post tomorrow. He’s another one who just follows the same pattern as Whanker by repeating his mistakes as nauseum.
Just looked to see what he’s all about. Just another egotistical whanker. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m 5 stone lighter, crediting not one lb loss to the plan. I don’t walk 10k a day and have instead swapped that for a sport I love but was told on the plan that under no circumstances could I count this activity towards my daily step count. I’ve remained on the medication DW told me to stop taking. Unlike his army who would stick their heads in a gas oven if he told them to I preferred to listen to my doctor as opposed to potentially putting my life at risk by stopping my medication based on the recommendation of an uneducated person.
I enjoy my SW Facebook group because there’s no hun brigade, no creepy singers and we all are allowed to speak freely without fear of moderation.
There is not one part of the plan that’s value for money. Period.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I didn't go back to any slimming clubs but I joined my local leisure centre a few weeks back and I do aquafit and swimming three times a week. I'm around the same as what I was when I joined 8020 s not much has changed weight wise but I really would like to lose a few stone by my holiday next year. We're going to florida and I'd like to be comfy on the plane and be able to actually fit on rides - currently I'm a size 28 and way too heavy for my shortarse frame!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.