Dan Wheeler 8020 #12 Jet washing drives, ruining lives, while TCHQ thrives; all in a days work for DW & spies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone not say before that DW has a new project every year or so and they all implode. If so DJ is just the latest in a long line

Reactions: 7
So, (in his latest TT) it looks like DJ is now being sponsored by someone else. This explains why no more 8020 on his bio!
Yep I new that was going to happen called it a few weeks ago . He is a limpet along with rest of his brood 🤢

Reactions: 8
Did someone not say before that DW has a new project every year or so and they all implode. If so DJ is just the latest in a long line
A typical cycle lasts approx 18-24 months and has been quite consistent:

1. Through sheer luck, DW achieves some measure of fame/success/recognition.
2. It goes to his head. Things begin to degenerate.
3. The whole thing implodes.
4. Tearful apologies and promises to change, while blaming MH and anyone but himself with zero personal accountability (hint: he won't change)*

He then lays low for a variable number of months before inevitably repeating the whole thing...

* I believe we are at this stage of the current cycle (which marks at least his 3rd time around). Only difference is he has thus far somehow managed to avoid further embarrassing himself on social media, which is somewhat remarkable. I can only assume this is due to strong outside intervention by someone close to him who actually cares (how many can be left?).

I do think the next cycle will be more difficult for him as his massive ego requires his name to be brightly emblazoned on everything he does, but now a quick Google search will bring people to >10K posts discussing his reality here.

Reactions: 9
My payments were also all made to life changing fitness. I’m sure someone on here said a few months back that the payment service they use is a bit dodgy to? Like it wasn’t a normal direct debit it was a payment agreement that could technically have allowed him to take any amount he wanted? I may have made that up or got confused but I remember something being said about how they collect payment

Reactions: 3
So, (in his latest TT) it looks like DJ is now being sponsored by someone else. This explains why no more 8020 on his bio!
He’s the biggest blagger out there. Just constantly scrounging for freebies instead of actually going out and earning a living and being a better example to his poor kids.

Reactions: 9
So on a paramedics live yesterday I may have asked when he’s going on the podcast and funnily enough his reply was that he hasn’t heard anything from them since they approached him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂😂😂
[/QUOTE
So on a paramedics live yesterday I may have asked when he’s going on the podcast and funnily enough his reply was that he hasn’t heard anything from them since they approached him 😂😂
Yep. Spoke to him myself. No communication.

Reactions: 3
So apparently the easiest way to find what you are looking for is using #stepclass #live #QandA etc. From someone that used to be a member, this is already hard to navigate as you have to scroll through absolutely everything that's posted in the group to find what you are looking for and even then its pot luck as you dont know what day its from. maybe add the #date as a suggestion? You are welcome, babes.
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me you have been reading Tattle...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you have been reading Tattle without telling me you have been reading Tattle...
TCHQ should start charging a consultancy fee - we’re waaaaayyyyyy better than MattDan the businessman

On a brighter, more romantic note, now DW is in hiding, the singing one is dedicated his TTs to his Mrs. He seems way more normal now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TCHQ should start charging a consultancy fee - we’re waaaaayyyyyy better than MattDan the businessman

On a brighter, more romantic note, now DW is in hiding, the singing one is dedicated his TTs to his Mrs. He seems way more normal now 🤣
I am sorry, he showed his hand already. Its too late. Nothing he does will be classed as normal now!

Need to start thread #13 gang - anyone fancy doing a recap?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think the TP reviews have slowed down because he played the MH card? Lots of people still leaving the plan but everyone know it could reflect badly on them if they say they left because DW had a MH crisis and went AWOL (although it's a perfectly valid reason to leave).

Reactions: 2
Do you think the TP reviews have slowed down because he played the MH card? Lots of people still leaving the plan but everyone know it could reflect badly on them if they say they left because DW had a MH crisis and went AWOL (although it's a perfectly valid reason to leave).
I think they’ve stopped asking for them and trying to stop traffic to trust pilot

Reactions: 6
Could be fewer of the current/just leaving members arenaren't aware of TT or here truth telling? Perhaps too disillusioned to bother with a review & just want to move on. Probably if you then see other stuff about him & realise it wasn't your fault, would you bother to review 🤔 TP does tend to go in cycles for some reason, not just when they've asked for reviews, which they probably won't do again for a very long time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.