Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes only resurfaced Gang!

Cant turn up for the live but can post this at 730am ish whilst they are rambling shite.

Loosely translated as:

I have no staff, don't know my arse from my elbow and I am desperately trying to tread water before I sink. I would respond to all your messages but I am fully booked up this week transforming drives so I'm afraid I have had to put transforming lives on the back burner.

Response times have gone from 48 business hours to a week cos I have no fucker helping me.

I am aware that loads of you want to cancel thanks to those trolly c**ts over at TCHQ but I dont want it put out there publicly cos all does is give them ammo.

Wheeler, wake the duck up Dude.

Another Jenga brick down...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Cant turn up for the live but can post this at 730am ish whilst they are rambling shite.

Loosely translated as:

I have no staff, don't know my arse from my elbow and I am desperately trying to tread water before I sink. I would respond to all your messages but I am fully booked up this week transforming drives so I'm afraid I have had to put transforming lives on the back burner.

Response times have gone from 48 business hours to a week cos I have no fucker helping me.

I am aware that loads of you want to cancel thanks to those trolly c**ts over at TCHQ but I dont want it put out there publicly cos all does is give them ammo.

Whys this in the BFNG page? Why hasn’t he used some of his down time to work out how to use his spelling and grammar check? Why has he told everyone that they’ve upgraded their customer services only to tell people they now have to wait even longer for a reply? What exactly are Sean and Kaz doing?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whys this in the BFNG page? Why hasn’t he used some of his down time to work out how to use his spelling and grammar check? Why has he told everyone that they’ve upgraded their customer services only to tell people they now have to wait even longer for a reply? What exactly are Sean and Kaz doing?
Hes posted in the Scamademy using BFNG

I know....SOOOOO many Qs as an outsider, can you imagine how the paying members are feeling?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“System upgrades” 🤣🤣 what horse tit.
C’mon Hales be honest about why you’re leaving- there’s space here when you’re ready babe

Reactions: 14

Loosely translated as:

I’m actually speechless! Talking about dragging it out. They need to stop taking peoples money immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"Bare with me"
duck me
Anyone go to school over there?????
#professionalism-my-ass

1634896550914.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow! Wheels really have come off, 8020 bus currently skidding down the road with sparks flying! 💥😱

Can you just imagine being a poor customer paying for this shower of shite?! The situation is obviously much, much worse than it appears.

Likely scenario - So many on the edge of wondering what the feck they're actually paying for, Leah speaks out, all hell breaks loose & they want to leave in droves??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hayley LEFT!!??? She was such a huge 8020 fan!!
I had to unfollow her cos it was too much. Liked her though, might go check her out again if she's seen the light.

Loosely translated as:

That's MattDan, for sure.

I had to unfollow her cos it was too much. Liked her though, might go check her out again if she's seen the light.
Just out of interest, did she carry on after 16 weeks? Edit: promo filmed at 24 weeks, so quite a stay afterwards. Not used her TT name in promo I see 🤔😏

Timing of using her to promote though, unreal?! 🤪🙈

Just looked back on TT, this promo was originally posted 20 Sept, with her name shown! 🧐....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“More responsive service”…we’ll respond to you in a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Jeez that’s really worth the price hike isn’t it? 🧐

I actually think it is him, what with the atrocious grammar, constant ”gang“ etc.
Kinda bad if it isn’t since it’s been signed off in his name

Reactions: 8
Kinda bad if it isn’t since it’s been signed off in his name
Love Dan & the 8020 team has been used a few times by MattDan. Very confusing?! It's got Whanker's typo's & some of his terms, but a lot seems more MD, perhaps they've actually morphed into one awful singularity at this point?! 😳 🤣

#shudder 🤢🤮

• Haha
I actually think its Dan. He writes as he talks and for me the spelling and grammar give him away.

Reactions: 8
A week to respond to emails?! Those system upgrades are working well then. I'd love to know what new "system" they have in place. I wonder who was in charge of delivering that project... probably the same person who project managed the garage conversion.
They do seem to consistently contradict themselves don't they. Say one thing, do the opposite, that should be the new 80/20 motto. Wow.

Reactions: 14
So why would you be adding new customers and writing fb posts requiring you to personally reply to every person if you don’t have time to email your current paying clients?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.