Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have a suggestion for the new thread name….
‘Dan is still nowhere to be seen, the business is being run by his team so he can deflect the heat and hide behind a screen. BOSH’
I really really like this - can we get a reference to jet washing in though as well ? Oh hang on a min…….

Dan is still nowhere to be seen, the business is being run by his team so he can deflect the heat and hide behind a screen but the driveways of [insert where Dan lives] are squeaky clean. BOSH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really really like this - can we get a reference to jet washing in though as well ? Oh hang on a min…….

Dan is still nowhere to be seen, the business is being run by his team so he can deflect the heat and hide behind a screen but the driveways of [insert where Dan lives] are squeaky clean. BOSH
West Sussex!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the duck did I even look 🙈 Steve you silly silly bleep what are you doing!!! And how the duck have you managed to keep your wife 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The shape of his mouth literally makes me want to puke. Second hand cringe is real. How does he think that’s normal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the duck did I even look 🙈 Steve you silly silly bleep what are you doing!!! And how the duck have you managed to keep your wife 🙈
I see only two possibilities:

1. It‘s an elaborate troll - on Wheeler, and all of us!

2. He is seriously mentally deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My video won't be reinstated but I don't even care, like someone said earlier it got the reach it needed.

So dw and crew may see that as a "win" but you can't take down your verified trust pilot reviews and you can stop the people getting together in here and supporting each other.

So removing 1 video alone won't have any dent at all in anything.. Keep trying.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yet more proof that the members are feeling it.

This is a comment on the post from one of the clique that said they were leaving due to finances.

My video won't be reinstated but I don't even care, like someone said earlier it got the reach it needed.

So dw and crew may see that as a "win" but you can't take down your verified trust pilot reviews and you can stop the people getting together in here and supporting each other.

So removing 1 video alone won't have any dent at all in anything.. Keep trying.
Dont let it bother you Leah. Let him take the 'win' if it makes him feel better. If all hes got to worry about is getting one over on you than addressing the actual issues I would say he's a very sad man.

I had an academy member trolling me on one of DJs posts earlier - she said she wasnt bothering with me any more as she was off to do a workout that 'one of the new coaches' had given them.

Babes... There's one coach. Singular. One person qualified to do a job up there in Lord Teatime Towers and a couple of people desperately hanging on to jobs.

Deluded, the lot of them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Jet washing drives & ruining lives, meanwhile TCHQ thrives; all in a days work for DW and his spies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

I'm just gonna call this now - way too long so you'd need to edit to fit

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t watch singing Steve clicked on saw his face n music n clicked straight back off 😂😂😂 unlike you brave lot I can’t do that to myself 🤗 busy packing as headed to the log cabin for the weekend not taking any books as I will be relaxing in the hottub with alcohol and snacks reading you lot xx I do love our TCHQ family ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I couldn’t watch singing Steve clicked on saw his face n music n clicked straight back off 😂😂😂 unlike you brave lot I can’t do that to myself 🤗 busy packing as headed to the log cabin for the weekend not taking any books as I will be relaxing in the hottub with alcohol and snacks reading you lot xx I do love our TCHQ family ❤
who or what is Steve and where can I see his song?! I never joined the plan, only toyed with the idea of doing so and then decided against it after seeing some of the reviews.A friend sent me the link to this forum to show me that I’d had a lucky escape. Subsequently I only really know who Dan is!

I'm just gonna call this now - way too long so you'd need to edit to fit
Dan nowhere to be seen, hiding behind a screen or making driveways clean? Offers to get lean now transferred to his team.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dan's face is gone from 80/20 but the negative reviews are still a plenty. He's stopped terrorising the people of Burwash, you can now see him in Heathfield with his jet wash 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.