Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Just want to scream TRUSTPILOT!! but don't want to get blocked in case it stops me reporting them!

Have you seen that earlier post that had about 180 replies & he's direct messaged every one with info, no doubt just a reduced £££ sign up link... arghhhhh! 🤬🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm just reporting as many posts as I can as false info/health or spam, yum! 😇

I'm sure MattDan will be along soon with yet another condescending reply...
the post is shocking, his replies are shocking ... i dont know why i am constantly shocked. Mattdan you really didnt think that one through did you

Reactions: 13
View attachment 806154

The top image, the top comment is the reply to Mattdan’s comment.
Wow, I'm so pleased people aren't being fooled.

This is my theory- MattDan is planning on upselling to everyone on the basic plan. Once you're locked in and not losing weight he will ride in on Dans shiny powerwasher and save the day with the next tier of marketing and so on..... the basic plan is the trap.
The only issue is, it's WAY too expensive and people aren't stupid so this will backfire spectacularly.
MattDan is a terrible business manager, I get so much 2nd hand embarrassment reading his posts 🤦‍♀️😳😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks for trying Andie 😔 getting blocked in 3...2...1

8020 - creating customers as vile as we are, all for £49 per month 🤬
What a witch Sue is. She says herself that she can only speak from her own experience, but she will laugh in your face if you have a bad one. Nice 👌
Dan wheeler attracts like for like. His die hard fans are all heartless nutjobs like him.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Hang on a minute... Am I understanding right? Now they are saying the plan is longer than 16 weeks?

What happened to ' I guarantee to change your life in 16 weeks' and 'we give you the tools you need to go it alone after 16 weeks' and '' £125 is all it will ever cost you, what do you have to lose?'

I quickly scanned the last few posts so I may have missed some context. Help a Tattler out Gang!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Hang on a minute... Am I understanding right? Now they are saying the plan is longer than 16 weeks?

What happened to ' I guarantee to change your life in 16 weeks' and 'we give you the tools you need to go it alone after 16 weeks' and '' £125 is all it will ever cost you, what do you have to lose?'

I quickly scanned the last few posts so I may have missed some context. Help a Tattler out Gang!
From his website:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From his website:
Thank you. I understood correct then... Just a few I could find that say its 16 weeks too.

He used to bash SW saying about there being no end date so you would keep paying them and the fact that it was a 4 month contract never having to pay any more was a huge selling point.

Has he had a bout of amnesia or something?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
I had a wee look at that woman sue… is she claiming success from the 8020 plan whilst still looking like that? Yikes.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.