Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell if any of you know how big Burwash is 🀣 He's already hated by half the village!
no surprise - it could be the size of London and that would still be the case. Do you have any intel on who the neighbour with the strimmer is? TCHQ want to send that legend a medal :LOL: the amount of lives that ruined! (I mean Facebook lives not actual lives)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
no surprise - it could be the size of London and that would still be the case. Do you have any intel on who the neighbour with the strimmer is? TCHQ want to send that legend a medal :LOL: the amount of lives that ruined! (I mean Facebook lives not actual lives)
I couldn't say to be honest πŸ˜‚ I don't live in the area (I'm a couple of villages away), I just have a mate who lives in the village. But I am sure they'd be grateful to hear their efforts have been appreciated amongst the TCHQ collective!

• Haha
#56 checking in. I'm honestly speechless at his audacity to try and blame his no show for 80/20 on his MH and yet he's out washing driveways. How dare he play the MH card and think all is forgiven, he may have MH problems that's pretty obvious but he won't take medication for fear of gaining weight and takes recreational drugs to self medicate instead. He takes money from people to help with their mindset and yet he can't take care of his own by behaving like an adult and taking advice from a real qualified Dr and not just some dodgy clinic online!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Brilliant recap. We are into thread #11 gang - amazing. A lot of work for 6-7 trolly cun** don't you think?!
#28 reporting to new thread.

Over ten thousand posts documenting the lunacy of this lifelong scammer. A truly remarkable achievement. And to think, we're just the tip of the iceberg!

I just keep this open in a internet tab and then refresh it every time I want a catch up ?
This. I've never bothered with notifications etc. These threads make for great reading, often more than once per day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I couldn't say to be honest πŸ˜‚ I don't live in the area (I'm a couple of villages away), I just have a mate who lives in the village. But I am sure they'd be grateful to hear their efforts have been appreciated amongst the TCHQ collective!
They would be VERY pleased to hear they’ve done that!

Reactions: 7
#2 reporting for duty πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ•΅πŸ•΅πŸ•΅πŸ•΅ TCHQ fbi division is no match for them.

you are ALL amazing. Whistleblowing is super important- and I know we are helping so many people!!!!

Tell me your business manager doesn’t understand that he’s flogging a 16 week plan without telling me ………..

Another day - another own goal πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

you are ALL amazing. Whistleblowing is super important- and I know we are helping so many people!!!!

Tell me your business manager doesn’t understand that he’s flogging a 16 week plan without telling me ………..

Another day - another own goal πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just saw this - Bloody hilarious. Its like a comedy show !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I said this the other day. I dont know about them saying they have dropped the ball- they have been too busy scoring own goals by the looks of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Can't believe nobody's pointed out the obvious to MattDanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can't believe people are still paying for the shite show , or are they ?
Wouldn't be surprised at all if the numbers aren't genuine .
I wonder how long it will be till the 17 members of his team don't get any wages and can't afford to pay their bills , I'm betting they won't be thinking Lord of the power washer is not so great then . ( evil laugh )

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Oh my goodness - this is so funny. DW made such a big thing about Slimming World and Weight watchers not having an end date, because they just want you to be a customer forever. MattDan sabotaging what is left of 8020 is hilarious - he definitely doesn't understand the assignment.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.