Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad you al
Leah, we all now see him for exactly what he is, thats all I can say. He was clutching at straws, and as you rightly say his cult believed him.

I won't be able to watch at 9pm. Please tell me we can have a storytime too!

All he cares about is the money. All that revenue yet no business premises, nothing that he promised and by the looks of things he can't afford any new clothes!! 😂

I'm glad you all can now and I'm glad I'm saying something now rather than back then. Yeah I will. Tempted to put it on another platform though because we all know he will try to get it taken down!

Reactions: 6
I'm glad you al

I'm glad you all can now and I'm glad I'm saying something now rather than back then. Yeah I will. Tempted to put it on another platform though because we all know he will try to get it taken down!
Good idea, though from what we are reading he has no staff to report it and hes not been active on SM in weeks so its gonna look real weird if he suddenly pops up to ask people to report it. Wouldn't put anything past him though!

Reactions: 11
Good idea, though from what we are reading he has no staff to report it and hes not been active on SM in weeks so its gonna look real weird if he suddenly pops up to ask people to report it. Wouldn't put anything past him though!

I'm expecting a backlash of how I will effect his mental health but at the end of the day when as he ever given 2 hoots of others mental health?

On a live someone said they have bi polar too and he laughed and asked how did they kill themselves. Let alone all the stuff he's done to others with hospital.. driven off social media.

He doesn't care at all and it's discusting from him to play the mental health card

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm expecting a backlash of how I will effect his mental health but at the end of the day when as he ever given 2 hoots of others mental health?

On a live someone said they have bi polar too and he laughed and asked how did they kill themselves. Let alone all the stuff he's done to others with hospital.. driven off social media.

He doesn't care at all and it's discusting from him to play the mental health card
I know what you are saying, and theres a small part of me that thinks he may resurrect like the God that he thinks he is, just to try and prove a point.

Theres also a massive part of me that thinks he knows hes done for and might as well shut up.

Whatever happens, this situation is so far removed from last time. We see who he is and you will be met with love, not hate! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

We are all waiting for the sadfishing post/video. History repeating itself time and time again.

We are all waiting for the sadfishing post/video. History repeating itself time and time again.

I’m wondering/hoping he’s made himself too well known to successfully resurrect himself after his appalling abhorrent actions from this last saga

Reactions: 14

He has done nothing to help his own mental health, he has caused all this and all everyone is doing is telling truth and facts to help others not get sucked in by him, none of us here are trolls - if I saw real nasty trolling of him on here I wouldn’t be following these threads I’m not down for real trolling at all think that’s goes without saying for everyone in here as I have never seen anything nasty so YOU haven’t affected his mental health only he has.

• Heart
I'm glad you al

Hi - I’d say ……. Put it on every platform you can. He’s a scam artist with no qualifications or morals. The more people that know what he’s really like the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
History may be repeating itself but this time he has us to contend with. He isn’t going to be able to resurrect like before

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is what my followers would say to Dan. This was apparently the "trolling" he was getting.

I went live with him on the 4th of February. You quite clearly see there is no going viral before the lives and a massive jump after our lives so you can see where my followers were coming from in regards to me
Hes abhorrent.

His ego wont let him believe that he had help to get to that point.

It would have all happened because hes '' the best in the world at what he does '' remember.

Shame he couldn't hold onto it instead of making it all about himself.

Hes truly the most egotistical Whanker I have ever come across.

Reactions: 14
Hey you bunch of trolly cu**s 👋

It's Leah, first things 1st.. I didn't really want to come onto a site like this due to It's nature but I have been watching these threads and I will say how happy I am that finally there is a space for everyone to come together without being intimidated or scared to speak out 👏

There was so many times I wanted to clear my name but at the time his cult following were vultures. There has been so many people who have messaged me that have had awful experiences and either deleted or never said anything and from reading these threads I don't think they have made their way here.

Everything you guys have said about him I worked it out pretty quick (funnily enough I have been in a narcissistic relationship too).

Dan was the 1st tiktok content creator to message me about working together and I was very silly to not fully research him myself. It was actually one time on a live a follower of mine said erm you should check out his trust pilot before this (bare in mind this was February so this was b4 the whole tiktok stuff)

He offered me the full 16 week plan in exchange of us sharing it online.. Basically what he did/is doing with other Dan.

At first I can't lie I was game. Just like you I was drawn in, he sold me the dream.
When I was watching his TTs my other half would comment along the lines who the fu*k is that he sounds like a tw*t and said within about 10mins of like are you sure you want to work with him.

Dw actually doesn't live that far away so to start with I thought would be amazing to bring a professional on to my platform.

*sorry I feel like I'm rambling now*

Me and Dan have only ever had a 17min phone call (this is really relevant, will explain on my live later) I mainly spoke about my history with slimmingworld and how I grew my account on tiktok (giving some tips which I regret!) He basically said hey let me coach you and you share it online. So our "check ins" would be on live once a week etc.

He never ever asked me once, my weight or my goal (at this point was very close, literally half a stone away from my 1st huge weightloss goal) Never worked out my calories either. (Again remember this)

We done a live together after the phone call and I had about 100 people watching the whole time. I was asking comments from my live and Dan was answering.

After the live I had a few concerned followers who had followed me for a while. They didn't like how Dan took over the whole live, looked on his profile didn't like how he slated SW, didn't like the way he was etc.
At first I thought well dw is like marmite etc so kind of brushed it off.

I also had followers go over follow all his socials and buy his ebook, enquire about the 25 a month plan and also more 1:1 stuff.

At this point my following was growing at 1k a day so I had super high engagement and if I said go follow Dan.. they literally were.

My whole social media blew up because everyone was so confused as Dan was saying you shouldn't be on any lower than 1600 etc etc. I had 100s of messages/comments and I'm not exaggerating. I am a mum myself so I found it really overwhelming that all of a sudden I was flooded but also worried because everyone looked to me for truthful advice so obviously wanted to be on the right cals.

I sent everyone over to dw YouTube vid on how to work out cala but they found it so confusing so again.. more messages.

At this point I was then getting messages saying why was I going to work with a coach when I had lost near on 6st all by myself..

People were very anti Dan before he blew up (then everyone loved him off 😆 don't let numbers fool you guys. I'm sure you've learnt now a following count means jack tit)

I started to double think my decision to work with him due to alot of followers not liking his vibe and I obviously didn't want to lose them.

I whatsapped dw the next day kinda knowing that I wasn't going to do it anymore. I didn't once get a thankyou for anything in regards of new followers and buyers of the book.. This really was a red flag to me because he gave me the bullsh*t that all he wants to do is help people.

This is when I started thinking more he's in this for ££ nothing more.

I said I had a ton of questions.. This lead him on to ask the question of.. Shall we capitalises on it... Them words there.. My gut was screaming.

So Dw said let's start the coaching next week but after me saying everyone loved us and I had so many questions that's when he wanted to capitalise on it so asked to start that day and do a live.

I was really wanting to back out by this point as I had a ton of red flags.

I will say in his defence I know companies and brands do colab with creators in exchange for stuff but I also realised at this point my whole TT would turn into prompting him every single day for 16 weeks and I would get nothing out of it.

I decided to messaged him before the live as a heads up of I didn't want to anymore as I didn't want my social media to take that direction.

He was bit confused and said like we'll if its time I will only need 30mins a day blah blah..

I then realised being how he is no excuse would cut it and I need to be blunt now.

At this point u just wanted to cut ties nicely and not actually tell him the truth (which was I could see what this was about and my followers didn't like him)

I said it more firmly and in the end he was cool with it.

We still followed each other and I did put out a statement saying I wasn't working with him anymore (this was within 48hrs). This made everyone confused but I didn't want drama so I didnt really say much.

Dan did 2 videos that people found transphobic (which I got sent so still have them) I had people unfollow me because of it. Message me how disappointed they were. How their partner was trans etc. I decided to block him that day and stitch my statement about not working with him anymore saying sorry if you are offended but again I do not work with him. I'm sorry and I doubt you will get a apology out of him.

My followers started to get their back up. They would constantly ask on my live what happened but I kept pretty calm and never really said anything other than I think it was just a ££ thing and I never got a thankyou.

At this point Dw saw himself as going viral and he done it all himself. I won't lie, I know how tt works from a creator point of view. Dw at the time of doing a live with me did have 40/50 or so thousand followers but I didn't realise he didn't actually have a community at that point. Me going live with him would of boosted his algorithm and it 110% would of helped him then ride the wave of growing and growing. Even just a thanks for sending my followers over would of been nice.

Like I say my followers started standing up for me in his lives (this is the height of dw thinking he is some god) They would comment saying why did you never thank Leah (again never ever nasty). He would say I was getting people to troll him?! 😆

Anyway he bit one night pissed up on a live and a follower screen recorded it. It was 3 minutes and every single word was a lie. Which is what I am showing tonight. The actual proof.

He even said on that I have a cult following.. Oh how the tables turnt!!!

I have never ever had a vulture following like him. They truly were just standing up for me.

He also done another live again talking about me, calling me a c*nt and all sorts.

I at this point was really angry. I private messaged Dw on Facebook.. Asking why was he lying.

He then sends a voice note saying if I mention his name online he will get his legal team involved.

He won't say my name and I won't say his.

My friends and family just told me to leave it. So I did because I agreed if I said my truth it would just look bad on me at this point everyone believed every word of him and were so blind.

I stayed quiet ever since that day. I only spoke to 3 other tiktok creators and told them what happened. I didn't go around telling anyone.

People like you guys started seeing the light, to reviews and general posts. He thought that was driven from me. That i was paying people to sign up then leave bad reviews etc.. never ever been from me.

K8 on TT done a video about dw but never mentioning a name. It was a.. if you know you know type thing. I stitched that just making a cup of tea..

I then get a WhatsApp message from dw saying why am I STILL trolling him online.. that I should get over it and move on... but I'd never said anything.. like at all. And even still I was literally making a cup of tea nor me or k8 said a name. He said if he finds out again i was slandering him he will take legal action.

I never once slandered him or trolled him. All I have ever said like you guys is my experience and my opinion.

There is more to this and obv I have all screen shots and screen recordings to back up what I have said.
. Sorry for the ramble.

I await my number 😆
Hi, where can I watch the live tonight please, could someone post it here as I don't know where to watch or what account it is on?

Reactions: 4
This is what my followers would say to Dan. This was apparently the "trolling" he was getting.

I went live with him on the 4th of February. You quite clearly see there is no going viral before the lives and a massive jump after our lives so you can see where my followers were coming from in regards to me
I found DW from Leah, joined, left 3 weeks in. Gut was telling me something not right. So glad I didn’t send in photos. Gill cancelled quite successfully without issue. I sent a couple of emails about how the mindset not quite was was being sold was the reason it was not for me.
Then I was out of the academy. However I thought I’ll not be the only one that questions this old data, no Nicki etc. So I followed.
It’s sad that we are all here but I’m thankful too.

ive Chinese ordered ready for tonight. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well t
I found DW from Leah, joined, left 3 weeks in. Gut was telling me something not right. So glad I didn’t send in photos. Gill cancelled quite successfully without issue. I sent a couple of emails about how the mindset not quite was was being sold was the reason it was not for me.
Then I was out of the academy. However I thought I’ll not be the only one that questions this old data, no Nicki etc. So I followed.
It’s sad that we are all here but I’m thankful too.

ive Chinese ordered ready for tonight. 🤣🤣🤣

Well there we go you are at least 1 person who found Dan through me and joined. It makes me sick it really does and I am so sorry.

It taught me a lesson that's for sure x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well t

Well there we go you are at least 1 person who found Dan through me and joined. It makes me sick it really does and I am so sorry.

It taught me a lesson that's for sure x
Hey I’m a big adult, responsible for my own actions. There is no need for sorry. I was like everyone, taken in, the whole Nicki not being there was a HUGE flag and I acted on it thankfullly.

• Heart
Anyone else counting down the minutes to the live? I probably shouldn’t be this excited about it… 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's gone very quiet at Whanker World since Leah's comments hasn't it? Last post on BFNG had 24 responses, but not 1 reply from MattDan even though it was "biggest struggle...we wanna know" Liam silent on TT too 🤔

Coincidence? I think not! 🧐

So many new revelations of his fraudulent actions coming out, & I wouldn't be surprised if there's more to come after Leah speaks out...

Inner circle falling fast too, no redundancies though as I'm pretty sure they will have been self employed contractors. I doubt he's ever actually employed anyone for 2 years, which is when redundancy comes in.

Get those buckets moving Whanker, your ship is going down...
who is Leah and what has she got to say about it?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.