Dan Wheeler 8020 #11 Seems its the end of the Tik Tok lives, he'd rather earn his money by cleaning drives.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he will be live tomorrow morning? Finally the £49 per month payment sounds good value 😝 I’d love to see that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he finally managed to get her blocked then? 🙄😭
My ignorance on TT is gonna show now but why did she get banned when she wasn’t doing anything remotely offensive?
She backed up everything with evidence and the only foul language emanated from DW himself when she replayed one of his posts.

Reactions: 10
Guys what is email?

Thankyou all for all the love and support. I'm so glad I finally got to clear my name.

That live was NUTS I can just imagine what was going on in the garage 😆

I'm so shocked it lasted 1.5hrs 👊

Over and out xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys what is funky email?

Thankyou all for all the love and support. I'm so glad I finally got to clear my name.

That live was NUTS I can just imagine what was going on in the garage 😆

I'm so shocked it lasted 1.5hrs 👊

Over and out xx
Cant share on here but if you scroll through their TTs, its there. X

This wont come as a shock to most of us, but I have just been told hes not present on this mornings live with Kaz and Sean...

Hmmmm... I wonder why.... 🤔

All he is doing is digging himself a hole here. He owes it to his paying members to at least record a video message to let them know the situation.

MH is preventing him from facing the public, yet he was able to go walking with Dan Jones the other day?!

Fear not though Gang, apparently hes doing ' "much much better'' and is "coming round"

Dan, we know you are reading this, and we know you had people watching Leah last night so you will know full well what went down. I can only imagine you had a full on Dantrum when you realised how many people were watching to find out about you. A quick scroll through the comments proved that apart from a handful of people who saw fit to troll, EVERYONE can see you for what you are now. I am sure that one of the Steves will have screen recorded it for you...

Do yourself a favour and look at some of the names commenting - some of these people that have seen the light were some of your most loyal people. People you have never had issue with. People who defended you.

Its time to take a good look in the mirror and see what is staring back at you, Dude.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well saw bits of the live but it kept buffering before it got shut down, I assume dans people reporting it… fair play to Leah for speaking out lucky she trusted her gut and didn’t work with him could you imagine how many more receipts she would have had.. bet tit has been well and truly hitting the fan all night at 8020 HQ be interesting to see how he or mattdan responds to that, lies being exposed, Will the real Dan show his face today?

Cant share on here but if you scroll through their TTs, its there. X

This wont come as a shock to most of us, but I have just been told hes not present on this mornings live with Kaz and Sean...

Hmmmm... I wonder why.... 🤔

All he is doing is digging himself a hole here. He owes it to his paying members to at least record a video message to let them know the situation.

MH is preventing him from facing the public, yet he was able to go walking with Dan Jones the other day?!

Fear not though Gang, apparently hes doing ' "much much better'' and is "coming round"

Dan, we know you are reading this, and we know you had people watching Leah last night so you will know full well what went down. I can only imagine you had a full on Dantrum when you realised how many people were watching to find out about you. A quick scroll through the comments proved that apart from a handful of people who saw fit to troll, EVERYONE can see you for what you are now. I am sure that one of the Steves will have screen recorded it for you...

Do yourself a favour and look at some of the names commenting - some of these people that have seen the light were some of your most loyal people. People you have never had issue with. People who defended you.

Its time to take a good look in the mirror and see what is staring back at you, Dude.
Dantrum…..I’m dying 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Leah was amazing on her live last night setting the record straight. Even though she was full of cold and obviously really suffering she managed to get her story out there but the highlight for me was the appearance of the fluffy toy courtesy of her partner 😂 I was in stitches😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.