Dan Wheeler #33 Dan Wheeler who?? Still desperate to be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all it’s CJ - I can’t tell you all how happy I am that this is all happening I don’t & will NEVER feel sorry for a woman who lied for a narcissist & ONLY to keep the sun shining out his a**e only herself , rat boy & cleavers could actually see! She helped that man black mail my family over something so traumatic not just for me & DJ but our totally innocent children! SLY FOX! My family were and will alway be damaged by what they did - said & also laughed about knowing we were going through so much. I hurt a lot of people believing his sh*t for so long & I’ll always hold my hands up. I did wrong! I have apologised - Put it right & made some beautiful friends from the hurt he’s caused us and SO many others. I hope she feels how we’ve all felt for so long & finally understand that she is just as disgusting as him for not only allowing his vile behaviour & nasty tongue to waggle about innocent people but going along with hurting so many! That damage can never be undone so enjoy this love because it’s about to get so much worse! That man spits venom & it scars! Also let’s not forget he KNEW what SJ did & then said “He’s a good kid really”. WROGEN #eatmore #sheatemorethenshecouldstomach #myviews
She’s as sick as him! Even though he’s deranged- I bet he ditched her, not the other way round. Take care. ❤
---
So what do we think it is peeps? I’m thinking he kept her hanging on for some of the money he owes her, telling her it was all accumulating and then he fucked it up his nose. From what I can tell, Kaz isn’t well off at all, I imagine she probably had equity in her house. All I’m saying is, if the “investor” had to remortgage to give Dan some money, they couldn’t have done it at a worse time and could probably do with some of their investment back now. Oh my god- I bet Rowly is beside himself with excitement now, Dan might finally notice him!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Kaz stayed in the scam way beyond what is forgivable.
What she did to you and your family breaks my heart, she's a woman and a mother, she should know better!! She's clearly a heartless, self serving witch!!

I can't get the image out of my head of her cackling along as Wheeler trashed you all 🤬 knowing what she knew!!
There's not a shred of decency in her!

I'm glad she's left him but she can f*ck ALL THE WAY OFF if she thinks she's got any sympathy here!!!
Thank you for such amazing support - It’s helped us all during this sh*t time! That woman laughed along knowing all along what had happened - Knowing we had alarms on r doors & windows - knowing my children couldn’t play outside like everyone else - knowing what SJ did & she’s a MOTHER ffs! Wrongen! X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for such amazing support - It’s helped us all during this sh*t time! That woman laughed along knowing all along what had happened - Knowing we had alarms on r doors & windows - knowing my children couldn’t play outside like everyone else - knowing what SJ did & she’s a MOTHER ffs! Wrongen! X
She's vile. Wishing you and your family well. I don't know what's happened but whatever it is you don't deserve it x

Reactions: 4
Whatever made her leave, it wasn't:

Being away from her son,
Wheeler not paying her,
Wheeler being on drugs,
taking people's money,
making sexual jokes about children (including her own),
blackmail,
threats.
Etc etc, because she demonstrated that she's A OK👌 with all of the above.

So why did the rat flee the sinking ship? I'd love to know what the self serving witch found so unacceptable after all this time 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Kept dipping in today's live now and again, and lost count the amount of times Dan went on about it referenced addiction and the associate struggles. Somebody probably had a talking to about substance abuse!
the point I dipped into, he was showing a patch on his arm and he’s said he’s fallen off the wagon as of 2 weeks ago and he’s back on codine 🙊

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke lol
---
CJ they’re still on about you. Little Roland rat still has his fat face up wheelers arse
Zero inelegance would suggest perfectly elegant so take that as a compliment Carla. If he was better at english he would be dangerous ha ha

• Haha
He must be shitting himself that more and more of his ‘closest’ friends are seeing the light. Kaz knows his deepest, darkest secrets, we know Sean didn’t spill the beans but an angry woman is something else. Here’s hoping she outs him!

he mentioned in todays live that he’a planning to film some reaction videos with Ben. Was that the odd Welsh therapist guy that was on every now and then for absolutely no reason?

I give him 1 week of going it alone. He can’t do it on his own.

Right well I've done a
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bloke lol
---
CJ they’re still on about you. Little Roland rat still has his fat face up wheelers arse
Right well I've done a full shift and had two pints so I'm about to get blocked from his bird noise page 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.