Dan Wheeler #33 Dan Wheeler who?? Still desperate to be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge if true šŸ¤£

I do hope the poor woman has finally woken up. As deranged as her choices have bee, I suspect she has suffered one of the largest losses of all those Dan has come into contact with.

Reactions: 5
Huge if true šŸ¤£

I do hope the poor woman has finally woken up. As deranged as her choices have bee, I suspect she has suffered one of the largest losses of all those Dan has come into contact with.
I think if this is true it might go so far as she needs counselling and I say that without a hint of mirth. To fall for that bullshit so deeply and for so long, I suspect she has beengaslighted within an inch of her life! That tit is serious psychological manipulation and talking as someone who knows its very deeply damaging... It can also happen to the strongest of women.

Reactions: 10
I like to hope this is true but Kaz has stuck with him and been complicit while he has said and done some pretty horrendous things. She's lied with him and for him, ditched her son for him, worked for free.... the list goes on.
Unfortunately I think this is just a stunt for attention, again.

Kaz would literally hide a body for Wheeler, she has zero morals!

Reactions: 15
It was the gover games last weekend. Rowland the Rat and clevers turned up. Wheeler was just a supporter this year oh how the mighty have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like to hope this is true but Kaz has stuck with him and been complicit while he has said and done some pretty horrendous things. She's lied with him and for him, ditched her son for him, worked for free.... the list goes on.

I stand corrected. Kaz has gone from the show banner
šŸ˜³

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I stand corrected. Kaz has gone from the show banner šŸ˜³
She's gone if you watch the beginning of the current live he explains only in a way he could but you can tell he's seething with something about why she's left .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
they dont follow eachother - with the exception of her job - she has removed all trace from her site. Hes deleted her from everything - I simply cannot wait for this to come out in the wash! I have a long train journey tonight - come on fellow snoopers - do your worst we all need the Tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
they dont follow eachother - with the exception of her job - she has removed all trace from her site. Hes deleted her from everything - I simply cannot wait for this to come out in the wash! I have a long train journey tonight - come on fellow snoopers - do your worst we all need the Tea!
Her husband doesnā€™t have him as a Facebook friend either now!

• Wow
Her husband doesnā€™t have him as a Facebook friend either now!
So the "we're still best friends" line is bull šŸ’© then! If I leave a job I don't unfriend my friends from it, only the ones I'm happy to see the back of!

Very interesting!!
Will Rowly move in on Wheeler to become the new Kaz?? So many possibilities šŸ˜†

Reactions: 6
Kept dipping in today's live now and again, and lost count the amount of times Dan went on about it referenced addiction and the associate struggles. Somebody probably had a talking to about substance abuse!

Reactions: 6
Kept dipping in today's live now and again, and lost count the amount of times Dan went on about it referenced addiction and the associate struggles. Somebody probably had a talking to about substance abuse!
I wonder what the final straw was for Kaz though!? It's not like his addiction hasn't got in the way every single time before. Maybe he was on an ultimatum? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 5
I skimmed todayā€™s lives, he actually seemed psychotic at times. The manic laughing was strong.

His new model for revenue is for people to pay Ā£2 for a chance to put their request on a wheel that is spun twice and the 2 that are randomly chosen get played, the rest of the requests get wiped. This is repeated hourly.

That sounds like a gambling model, as people are paying but some will lose and get nothing . Although there are no cash prizes, so it might not count. But it still stinks of exploiting people for their money.

I hope it crashes and burns.

Hi all itā€™s CJ - I canā€™t tell you all how happy I am that this is all happening I donā€™t & will NEVER feel sorry for a woman who lied for a narcissist & ONLY to keep the sun shining out his a**e only herself , rat boy & cleavers could actually see! She helped that man black mail my family over something so traumatic not just for me & DJ but our totally innocent children! SLY FOX! My family were and will alway be damaged by what they did - said & also laughed about knowing we were going through so much. I hurt a lot of people believing his sh*t for so long & Iā€™ll always hold my hands up. I did wrong! I have apologised - Put it right & made some beautiful friends from the hurt heā€™s caused us and SO many others. I hope she feels how weā€™ve all felt for so long & finally understand that she is just as disgusting as him for not only allowing his vile behaviour & nasty tongue to waggle about innocent people but going along with hurting so many! That damage can never be undone so enjoy this love because itā€™s about to get so much worse! That man spits venom & it scars! Also letā€™s not forget he KNEW what SJ did & then said ā€œHeā€™s a good kid reallyā€. WROGEN #eatmore #sheatemorethenshecouldstomach #myviews

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Hi all itā€™s CJ - I canā€™t tell you all how happy I am that this is all happening I donā€™t & will NEVER feel sorry for a woman who lied for a narcissist & ONLY to keep the sun shining out his a**e only herself , rat boy & cleavers could actually see! She helped that man black mail my family over something so traumatic not just for me & DJ but our totally innocent children! SLY FOX! My family were and will alway be damaged by what they did - said & also laughed about knowing we were going through so much. I hurt a lot of people believing his sh*t for so long & Iā€™ll always hold my hands up. I did wrong! I have apologised - Put it right & made some beautiful friends from the hurt heā€™s caused us and SO many others. I hope she feels how weā€™ve all felt for so long & finally understand that she is just as disgusting as him for not only allowing his vile behaviour & nasty tongue to waggle about innocent people but going along with hurting so many! That damage can never be undone so enjoy this love because itā€™s about to get so much worse! That man spits venom & it scars! Also letā€™s not forget he KNEW what SJ did & then said ā€œHeā€™s a good kid reallyā€. WROGEN #eatmore #sheatemorethenshecouldstomach #myviews
Kaz stayed in the scam way beyond what is forgivable.
What she did to you and your family breaks my heart, she's a woman and a mother, she should know better!! She's clearly a heartless, self serving witch!!

I can't get the image out of my head of her cackling along as Wheeler trashed you all šŸ¤¬ knowing what she knew!!
There's not a shred of decency in her!

I'm glad she's left him but she can f*ck ALL THE WAY OFF if she thinks she's got any sympathy here!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.