Dan Wheeler #33 Dan Wheeler who?? Still desperate to be famous

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dantrum incoming in 3….2….1….
Those bastard 6 or 7 trolls who couldn’t be arsed to go for a walk and lose weight, actually I mean DJ - it’s all DJ the stalker, oh actually I mean YouTube - it’s all YouTube’s fault the bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Those bastard 6 or 7 trolls who couldn’t be arsed to go for a walk and lose weight, actually I mean DJ - it’s all DJ the stalker, oh actually I mean YouTube - it’s all YouTube’s fault the bastards
It's DJ, and he's masquerading as all the Ren superfans, the bastard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure giving a child rapist £15 for lunch won’t sit well with Ren Fans either
I'm so sorry you're dealing with this 😔

Wheeler really is a piece of 💩 🤬

I take it he knew all about that when he decided to try to use the perpetrator to blackmail you all?

Reactions: 3
I think DJ is ren.

On a serious note much love to you and your family DJ 💗

Reactions: 4
I’m sure giving a child rapist £15 for lunch won’t sit well with Ren Fans either
There is nothing DW won't do to take advantage of people and to hold something over them. Hope you guys are coping amd looking after yourselves. I know you are a strong unit but something like that would test anybody. Keep being you and hold your head up high.

Reactions: 2
A minute in to todays live, no Kaz! She’s ditched the show 🤣🤣🤣🤣must’ve been why he was a no show yesterday. He says through gritted teeth that he wishes her well but clearly been a fall out as she’s no where to be seen in the comments 🤣🤣
---
He then plays his first song and the lyrics about being the last man standing and everyone looking back at him being a winner and all this tit 🤣 couldn’t make it up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh this is good! This is sooo good! Please tell me its real and shes walked! I will be refreshing all day for the latest deets!
---
It appears they no longer follow eachother!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.