Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the whole Instagram influencer/YouTube career will be considerably diminished in the coming 12 months, people just won’t have the disposable income to be influenced into buying rubbish.

Reactions: 11
You'd think being "bankrupt"/having a failed business, and only recovering by mooching off peoples good nature and financial support, would make you a humble and understanding individual.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Dave he’s only had one show to do in two weeks and he can’t show up 😂 seems a bit at odds with his fb status this morning about just working people!
He didn't show up? Why am I not surprised. Probably had the shits or a leg infection ....aka lazyitis!
Workshy sicknote will never change. He'll just parasite off others and judge genuinely hard working people from his drug fuelled haze

Last edited:
  • Heart
He didn't show up? Why am I not surprised. Probably had the shits or a leg infection ....aka lazyitis!
Workshy sicknote will never change. He'll just parasite off others and judge genuinely hard working people from his drug fuelled haze
It’s all falling apart. I knew one day he would get his comeuppance. He will never make a success of business, he had a few lucky breaks and screwed them up. When he did me wrong I just waited for karma to bite him and now it is. He’s a useless waste of skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh seriously Dan. You are the biggest joke of a human being. You are so disassociated from reality is actually laughable.

So doesn’t look like they had a Patreon live again today after the second no show sequentially for their weekly live yesterday. (Wtf are people paying for?!) YouTube vids aren’t getting above a few hundreds likes again and Kaz needs to sack her 9 social media strong team for the absolute state of her TikTok’s. There appears to have been zero action on any of their plans to buy a bus/plan Peru/10K challenges/walking in a circle round his house.
They’ve got desperate enough to try and post Kaz’s “prank on my neighbour” as content on their shorts.
Whanker breakdown cycle 16500 looming? 👀

• Haha
So doesn’t look like they had a Patreon live again today after the second no show sequentially for their weekly live yesterday. (Wtf are people paying for?!) YouTube vids aren’t getting above a few hundreds likes again and Kaz needs to sack her 9 social media strong team for the absolute state of her TikTok’s. There appears to have been zero action on any of their plans to buy a bus/plan Peru/10K challenges/walking in a circle round his house.
They’ve got desperate enough to try and post Kaz’s “prank on my neighbour” as content on their shorts.
Whanker breakdown cycle 16500 looming? 👀
Kaz is an absolute joke. She just rolls over for Dan's latest crazy idea. Her tiktoks prove she has no brains, skills or much of a life so I can see why she is happy to be Dans lapdog.
Calling herself a 'bbw' makes me laugh 🙄 Anyone remember the abuse he gave to the bbw model Jezra over her size claiming she would die of a heart attack, even using her beautiful photos without her permission to push his fat phobic agenda.
What a pair of absolute clowns 🤡 🤡
They really do deserve one another.

Kaz is an absolute joke. She just rolls over for Dan's latest crazy idea. Her tiktoks prove she has no brains, skills or much of a life so I can see why she is happy to be Dans lapdog.
Calling herself a 'bbw' makes me laugh 🙄 Anyone remember the abuse he gave to the bbw model Jezra over her size claiming she would die of a heart attack, even using her beautiful photos without her permission to push his fat phobic agenda.
What a pair of absolute clowns 🤡 🤡
They really do deserve one another.
Sorry for the ignorance, but “bbw”?

Reactions: 4
They are both truly pathetic. What kind of life is that? What rational person could possibly think any of this is OK? He is a total loser. He contributes nothing positive to anyone - not in his personal life and certainly not to society at large. And she sits their cackling along and enabling him. Ridiculous!

Reactions: 8
Its funny how Wheeler attacks the government.
With no meaningful employment which gives him no superannuation and having zero savings, when he gets older he will be relying on the government for a pension. I hope he stands by beliefs and refuses any government assisstance, maybe he should of done that last year as well when he received government covid assissantance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.