Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you wanna watch his drivel without it counting as a view - use this...

Copy and paste the link and jobs a good 'un.

( thanks to one of our own for the info! 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The YT airbnb 'review' was terrible. There were more shots of the windows and the road than anything- NO shots of the interior that i saw except for a couple of blink and you'll miss it bed pics that they probably got from the airbnb site. They enthused about the breakfast more than the actual property. Clearly lied about sleeping there. It was a joke!! Pathetic and amateur. My grandkids could put together a better review of their bedroom than that pile of shite 🤣

Reactions: 9
So calling it an 'airbnb' is also incorrect as it may well be advertised loads of places and therefore is just a business - not 'an airbnb'. On another note - has he dumped cleverly????? Hes disappeared!

Reactions: 8
These haven’t premiered yet but the stupid fool hasn’t worked out that YOU CANNOT SHOW THE ACTUAL CLIPS as it’s copyright

so if you could all kindly join me in reporting that’ll be great! We need to all do it. And clicking and reporting now won’t give him a view :)
View attachment 1436205
I sat and read the rules on copyright yesterday and yes he isn't allowed to show the clip although it deiebds how long the clip is etc but I'm reporting anyway

Reactions: 5
So calling it an 'airbnb' is also incorrect as it may well be advertised loads of places and therefore is just a business - not 'an airbnb'. On another note - has he dumped cleverly????? Hes disappeared!
Goooood spot!

Reactions: 4
So not much riding of the algorithm wave yesterday (aka buying views) only 66 paltry views so far in 17 hours. Way to go Dave and Dullard, I’m sure the three of you will live off the proceeds for months to come 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The editing actually gives me motion sickness. It's so amateur.

All I got from that video is that you have to drive there...? And it has a bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The editing actually gives me motion sickness. It's so amateur.

All I got from that video is that you have to drive there...? And it has a bed.
This has GCSE Media studies written all over it - he's obvioulsy just learned how to do that speeding up the car journey edit and is determined to use it.

• Haha
This has GCSE Media studies written all over it - he's obvioulsy just learned how to do that speeding up the car journey edit and is determined to use it.
Yeah, over and over again, like 'you drive here, here's a window, oops driving again, aaand another window, and a bed and a window, there's the road again, have they gone home? No, there's a window and a bed...' 🤣
Then two fatties in a garden wittering on about their breakfast..... is was like a parody, but not in a good way 🙈🤣

• Haha
A bed with option to sleep on the floor, and it had windows 😅
It’s awful, I didn’t realise it was so bad until I just saw that clip 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Its supposed to be a review of accommodation and the video is just driving, driving driving, utterly pointless. Oh dear, I think they need to spend some of their 100,00 on a media course.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From what I saw I would not class that 5 star. If I was to stay somewhere off the back of a review I would want to see more than a barn, bed, window deer and a croissant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.