Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😳

Is this like a magic spell or something? shout it loud & often enough & people will believe & it will actually happen?!

Those who constantly need to scream

"Living my best life...so happy...blah, blah",

usually aren't any of that & real life is the exact opposite.

In any type of reality, how is this a 'job'???
hahaha....this is hilarious!! We all know this is a non starter and this time next month another project will begin. As for being that long sober? Give it a rest. You kid no one Wheeler!

Reactions: 7
Amazing what buying views can do... 🤣

View attachment 1431013
calm down man v food. Under 5k isn’t nothing🤣 even IF they haven’t been paid for; it’s nothing

Just a quick question about YouTube and earning money per view etc. If someone has paid for views, would they earn money from that?
I wonder if anyone knows what the cost of buying the bots is and how much it would earn Danny boy?
I’m not sure how it all works myself but I believe you have to have a certain amount of followers before you even make money from views?

Reactions: 3
Genuine question from the live yesterday that Dan asked Kaz.

If Mike had bought a sex doll that looked like Kaz, what would Kaz do if she came home to find Archie (I assume that is her son) playing with the doll…..

The man needs therapy.

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

If Mike had bought a sex doll that looked like Kaz, what would Kaz do if she came home to find Archie (I assume that is her son) playing with the doll…..

The man needs therapy.
In one of his ‘self help’ videos, he said he had a sex addiction.
Think it’s way more than that desperate Dan.

• Sick

The man needs therapy.
That’s disgusting, he’s just a vile, vile man. Who would even think that let alone ask it. I’m presume she just screeched with laughter and the huns along with her.

Reactions: 11
That’s disgusting, he’s just a vile, vile man. Who would even think that let alone ask it. I’m presume she just screeched with laughter and the huns along with her.
If someone kept dragging my child into their perverted fantasies they'd be leaving my house in an ambulance 🤬

Reactions: 16
Tubbsy's latest post is an absolute car crash, just the morning laugh you needed this morning! I urge everyone to take a look, I'm still in two minds as to whether the man is serious or whether the entire setup is satire.

1) Says his plan is to hit more than 6k views per video by next year
2) Then in the following sentence, claims to want to earn £250 per video next year (by his quoted figures that would mean 100k views per video)
3) Wants to earn £250 per video PER DAY for each calendar month (100k views a day for Kaz eating eggs on toast)

He posted an image to give some insight into the analytics and one key bit gave me a chuckle. His latest video has 5.7k (bought) views which is "5.6k more than usual". So his own analytical screenshot shows his usual view count is 100 views. And his aim is to get to 100k views "by next year if not sooner". Good luck with the 100,000% increase in viewers, tubbsy.

Attachments

• Haha
Attempting to educate people on how to make money on YT, all whilst having no pot to piss in - is he for real?

I thought money wasn't important? I thought his "investment" meant he could do what he wanted without restrictions? By his own admission, he is gonna make duck all from YT cos you can guarantee he will break every one of their rules 🤣

And yet here he is, still pretending he knows what he is talking about, still pretending he's got his tit together.

He said making content was "his calling". The only call he's made is to DWP for more handouts.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping mansplaining… bless! The irony of what he has just said is totally lost on him. He’s forgotten to take off the money for all his ‘disallowed’ content. The swearing, hate speech etc…

PS Dan, in the U.K. (which is where you are right now… I need to explain this as you are a bit dim) it’s Maths not Math.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping mansplaining… bless! The irony of what he has just said is totally lost on him. He’s forgotten to take off the money for all his ‘disallowed’ content. The swearing, hate speech etc…

PS Dan, in the U.K. (which is where you are right now… I need to explain this as you are a bit dim) it’s Maths not Math.
No mention of tax implications strangely!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220721-102645_Facebook.jpg

Lowri with another good statement. I have seen a couple from her now which have made me giggle. She is much more diplomatic than I could ever be 🤣

• Haha
Zero direction. Zero dedication. Zero clarity. Zero sustained effort, ever. Absolute moron, always.

Dan what is with this constant garbage about your YT views etc? I have looked at a few successful content producers and very rarely do they mention views or anything else directly about what they do or how they do it. They let their work speak for itself.

Are you a failed fitness/lifestyle guru? Failed food/accommodation reviewer? Failed "how to be a YTer" YTer? All of the above?

• Haha
The thing is, that bloke possesses not one original thought in that pea-sized brain of his.

80/20 wasn't a concept he invented - he used it to form the basis of his business and despite being "the best in the world" at it, we can all see how that ended. 2200 members down to 116 and TCHQ have played a huge factor in its demise as we have been able to shine a light on his lies, his poor practices and his groupon certificate.

The idea of a lunch date with Dan was very short lived when he realised he would have to travel outside of Burwash. If you remember, it was inspired by Tim Hayden - the shameless tagging and offers to send his book fell on deaf ears and he gave up ( someone here may have had some influence on that too 😉)

There are many "ideas" hes had that you can bet hes copied - I have no doubt he's been watching a show about bus or van renovations and a lightbulb has gone on.
That along with knowing Nessa the Elephant has been doing Daves Coaches trips in Barry and suddenly he thinks he's found the answer.

"Sam, I have cracked it babe - DWTV will go on tour!! ''

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing is, that bloke possesses not one original thought in that pea-sized brain of his.

80/20 wasn't a concept he invented - he used it to form the basis of his business and despite being "the best in the world" at it, we can all see how that ended. 2200 members down to 116 and TCHQ have played a huge factor in its demise as we have been able to shine a light on his lies, his poor practices and his groupon certificate.

The idea of a lunch date with Dan was very short lived when he realised he would have to travel outside of Burwash. If you remember, it was inspired by Tim Hayden - the shameless tagging and offers to send his book fell on deaf ears and he gave up ( someone here may have had some influence on that too 😉)

There are many "ideas" hes had that you can bet hes copied - I have no doubt he's been watching a show about bus or van renovations and a lightbulb has gone on.
That along with knowing Nessa the Elephant has been doing Daves Coaches trips in Barry and suddenly he thinks he's found the answer.

"Sam, I have cracked it babe - DWTV will go on tour!! ''
The lunch with Dan is not gone! Do not fear he said yesterday that all his patrons get “special points” for listening and sharing and talking to them and when they get to 300 they get to travel to Burwash and eat lunch with him and Nelly the elephant! 😂😂 can you imagine any other credible show having to give house points to people to get them to watch 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
It seems to me his content is 80/20:

80% him blathering on about what he's going to do and how he's going to do it - endless entreaties to watch, share, like, promote, mixed with bragging about how great he is and how well his fake purchased views make him look
20% random lies and useless BS

100% garbage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.