Dan Wheeler #30 Life changing news, buying views, still not paying his dues despite crap pub reviews.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick question about YouTube and earning money per view etc. If someone has paid for views, would they earn money from that?
I wonder if anyone knows what the cost of buying the bots is and how much it would earn Danny boy?

Reactions: 4
Hopefully this is clickbait as I can confirm Old Orchard Nursery is a fantastic place to eat and I’ve never once heard a bad word said about the place and they’ve eaten there a few times 🤷🏼‍♀️
Many decent marketers and savvy online readers really resent clickbait now. Surely ‘the best in the world’ would know this??? Clickbait is desperate and lame - it attracts the wrong visitors, it often disappoints the audience and quite frankly it just feels old now. I think being original, creative, clear and useful is much more successful.

Reactions: 9
Even if it’s a channel I like I refuse to watch anything that is titles with clickbait. His views are so obviously bought that it’s pitiful. Silly man.

Reactions: 5
There are so many online pages that sell views…. Did read that YouTube will take away 10-15% off the views if they think they are not real 🤨

There are so many online pages that sell views…. Did read that YouTube will take away 10-15% off the views if they think they are not real 🤨
Yes they did it to the last video after he bragged how he had ridden the algorithm so well.

I'm sure they same will happen to this one.

Anyone of these is a red flag for brought views:
If the view count for the video is oddly high
If the channel has far fewer subscribers than its view count would indicate, it might be a case of fake views. Generally subscribers will rise along with views.
The video has very little engagement.

My other half works in digital marketing and I asked him about this; he says YT and AdSense take a dim view of packages where you are simply buying fake likes on monetised accounts; videos would likely be removed on second infringements and accounts canbe removed. However it’s recommended to disable ads if you are going to buy views as that is unlikely to get your account into any bother other than when YT possibly audit the likes….very odd Dave seems to have removed the adverts on these two videos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a quick question about YouTube and earning money per view etc. If someone has paid for views, would they earn money from that?
I wonder if anyone knows what the cost of buying the bots is and how much it would earn Danny boy?
I was thinking this earlier, surely you can’t earn from it if you’ve paid for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I was thinking this earlier, surely you can’t earn from it if you’ve paid for it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Honestly, I don't think he even cares about earning a living at this point! As long as he can get cash somehow - e.g. sponging off his gf and the unethical breeding of her pets, he's not bothered about actually working for a living. Not that he'd know what an honest day's work is if it slapped him in the face.

It's all about image with Whanker. As long as people THINK he's successful, that's all that matters to him. Obviously he's too thick to realise most of us don't buy into his bullshit anymore, but as they say, ignorance is bliss!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Firstly Dave mate that means you've got to get off your lardy arse and convert it which ain't gonna happen, secondly you only travel 5 minutes max from your girlfriends house unless you're just going to park up down the road and "broadcast" and thirdly IF you plan on travelling in it its no wonder your girlfriend has loved your post!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t forget David, you need your category D on your drivers license too if you want to go driving the thing. Way too much hard work and expense that though eh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget David, you need your category D on your drivers license too if you want to go driving the thing. Way too much hard work and expense that though eh 😆
I was going to say the same. And I don't think even has a driving licence at the minute either so Kaz will be driving. I am secretly hoping this is the start of the commune and they will set off into the sun (into the field over the way from Sam's as we all know he doesn't like to go far), him, Kaz and the cling-ons singing kumbaya my lord alongside a banjo (we all know the guitar playing is going well isn't it Daniel). Now that is something I would pay £50 a ticket for. Also thanks to DW and his amazing reviews I know of a perfect place to stay and eat 🤣🤣

• Haha
Firstly Dave mate that means you've got to get off your lardy arse and convert it which ain't gonna happen, secondly you only travel 5 minutes max from your girlfriends house unless you're just going to park up down the road and "broadcast" and thirdly IF you plan on travelling in it its no wonder your girlfriend has loved your post!!
Oh I can just imagine them travelling up and down the country in it and making a documentary every step of the way.

Except hes too lazy. Converting a bus is no easy task and well, we all remember how much of a good job he made of the soundproofing in Sams garage don't we?

Utterly. bleeping. Delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I can just imagine them travelling up and down the country in it and making a documentary every step of the way.

Except hes too lazy. Converting a bus is no easy task and well, we all remember how much of a good job he made of the soundproofing in Sams garage don't we?

Utterly. bleeping. Delusional.
Will it have room for a superman table? Lit-erallly asking for a friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Let’s monitor this situation as he mysteriously lost thousands of likes on the last one. Today 4.5k views but only 10 likes and 7 comments but some from Dan. Makes no sense
It reads really badly. Can’t wait to see the script for this bailiffs comedy. We will be laughing but not for the reasons he thinks 😂

• Haha
Hopefully this is clickbait as I can confirm Old Orchard Nursery is a fantastic place to eat and I’ve never once heard a bad word said about the place and they’ve eaten there a few times 🤷🏼‍♀️
exactly the same here. Never heard anyone having something they don’t like here😢they shouldn’t allow it

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.